[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mintiful

BSG's ballerina teacher (the mask guy) pretend to fall on his back and hurt himself during the competition against kyujong's team. Bsg was so heart-broken and touched that she eventually went back to ballet dancing. kyujong and eunjin resolved their romantic/sexual tension or whatever the heck was going on. they're still friends (maybe a little more?) but still very close. kyujong and bsg are friends again, but i think the ending left it open (maybe they'll get together later on).

thanks for explaining.. i didnt really get it when i watched it haha.. i want KJ and BSG.. hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

would nebody be able to upload all the links for ep 1-6 including the links for the subs again??

i've been surfing through the forum but most of its clubbox links and clubbox doesnt work for mehs ><"

so if nebody would be really nice enough to upload all the links for each episode includign the links for subs - it would be great!! :P fank uz so muchz!!

• 1 month later...
Guest roseltv

Hi! I'm a late comer so the link for the sub already died. Can u please please somehow reup it? Thanks a lot. Can I ask whether there are subs for other eps available (in English)?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xxmahaznguhxx

this is kind of a favor but can any of u guy give me the linked of Bae seul gi thread....

I'm kind of a newbies here and I'm a fan of her....

• 1 month later...
Guest sakura1125

uuuuuuuuuh hey i was wondering where u can watch the drama break? cause i can't find it on youtube so if u could give me a link or tell me where to go thanx

wow new drama???

:w00t: i know...i was just thinking that..

i mean it's rare to have so many stars in one drama... :D

i can't wait...'cus SS501's Kim Kyu Joong(?) is there~~~

ahhhhhhhh!!!!

and it's May 11th??? soooo soon~ :P

i thought it'll be a month from now ..or something like that.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest x3DOLPHiN

i was wondering if anyone was going to finish the english subs for the rest of the eps to this drama..thanks

can i please have the link for tat :sweatingbullets:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mardi09

Does anyone know where i can find this drama, either to watch or download w/ english subs....cus the links don't work anymore...thanks!

• 5 years later...

Archived