[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dream_on

just found this and i wanted to share cause i know it'll be useful to some of you guys :)

MNet Break : Summary for Eps 2 - 6

Episode 2: Swan Lake (6 months ago)

The tiger mask guy is a proud ballet teahcer for Bae Seul Gi, but because Bae Seul Gi's family has run into financial crisis,so she has to give up ballet. When she accidently run into Kim Kye Jong and meet the other B-boys, she feels like she wants to dance again, and she turns into a B-girl. The tiger Mask teacher wants to get Bae Seul Gi back to ballet, so Bae Seul Gi set a challenge for him: If he can win the dance battle between Kye Jong, she will go back to Ballet. Therefore, the Tiger mask starts his B-boy routine, but who will win at the end?

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

Episode 3: Dance, Lies and Love

This episode is the story between Ryan and Park Seul Gi.

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------

Episode 4: Alone

This story if between Kye Jong and Shim Eun Jin.

Episode 5: 강남Road 포이동 No.266

This episode is all about Soojin and her deaf friend.

Episode 6: 네버 앤딩 비트

The final battle starts, but Kye Jong injured his head, so he was sent to the hospital, Bae Seul Gi went along with him, but on their way to the hospital something unimaginable will happen to Bae Seul Gi.

credit: mindmatter on youtube

Guest blue_arena

thnx dream_on sooo much for this information, but , hic, the last ep, sound very very very frustrated and sad -_-

Guest xillusions

^

^

For the summary of episode 6, BSG gets hurt or somthing? oh no! It just says unimaginable so i'm crossing my fingers that it might be a good thing!

Guest sungified

Don't you guys think 6 eps is kinda short ?!?!?!?

I do! I really want to be longer, BSG and Kyu Joong is REALLY cute together!

Guest dream_on

^_^ no problem.

yess i think 6 episodes are really short especially considering that there's so many characters and stories they have to go through. but this isn't a real drama with real actors/actresses, it's more of a tribute so i think it's sufficient.

hmm i liked episode two better than the first, it was definitely less confusing for me. but still confusing. ahah can anyone explain why at the very beginning of the episode seulgi is watching herself get into a car? was she just imagining how her life was in the past or what she was hoping for? i felt really bad for seulgi >_<

EPSIODE SUMMARY

This epsiode basically explains Seul Ki and Hwang Sung Tae's past.

The begining we see Seul Ki exiting school and seeing her father pick her up, then she realizes its just an illusion, and walks home. Before she arrivies home she hears her mother and father arguing. Basically the arguement sums up that her father is unemployed yet still likes to lend money to others, and her mother doesn't like it. Then the father hits her and Seul Ki, not wanting to go to such a broken up home, runs away, coming back the next moring just in time to see Hwang Sung Tae giving the parents a large sum of money. She feels bad yet again and runs off.

Seul Ki kept on walking until she saw a familar thing on a televsion screen, it was the ballerinas dancing to Swan Lake. She turns around and sees people dacing to it using Hip-Pop dance moves. She also meets Kyu Joong and looks for a way out of her sad life through Hip-Pop. She stops going to dance lessons and hangs out with Kyu Joong.

Kyu Joong on the other hand seems like he's just using Seul Ki for money (he calls her when they need to pay up, but I dont understand that part since Kyu Joong is supposed to the rich one with Seul Ki as the poor kid? x.x) Hwang Sung Tae becomes like a stalker and goes wherever Seul Ki goes, and also tries to tell her to come back to ballet. She challenged him to prove that he can dance--not only that but to beat Kyu Joong in breaking. Hwang Sung Tae practices until he got it perfect, then one day as he and his crew were dancing outside, some man stops him and asks why he is there.

Full line by line traslations

the subs are coming!!! sorrie for traslating a day late .___. got caught up with something yesterday :x anyways, this epsiode is great for Kyu Joong + Bae Seul Ki lovers cuz there's a lot of them =) cant help but think kyu joong sucks at dancing tho... (refer to club scene... x.x omg he looked so awkward T.T) personally kyu joong is like the reason i'm watching this but he looks so out of it in here next to the professionals T.T

OH YEAH! and looking at the epsiode guide... cant wait for epsiode 4+5... =OOOO KyuJoong!!! Yoong Hoon!!!<333 lol

Guest StrawberryPunch

I love this Drama for the sheer fact that its based on dancing. yo I love the club scene and at the end where they are street dancing..off the hook.

Archived