[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minshoo

critic BSG acted very well in Banjun dramas especially the last one 'Love Story'? sorri not to sure about the title. you should watch it if you get a chance ;)

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

o0o0o0 i cant wait to watch it so0o0o many stars

and it airs today can sumone upload the episode

thanxxxxxxxx =D

Guest swtviet92

wow , this sounds pretty interesting . i`m really excited about kyu jong acting and stuff especially after seeing 2shai`s music video starring him . i hope to see a lot of dancing as well . thanks for the info !

Guest june_showers

haha wow that's sooo cool, didn't even hear anything bout it; hopefully a chinese subbing team will be doing this, hmm so many dramas coming up with gasoos haha, awsome!!..thanz for sharing the info!

Guest soysaucechoix33

hehe; looks iNTERESTiNG :D

great cast;; although it doesnt reallie look like a drama :P

it looks more like a variety show =P

cant wait for it though!

Guest bless_u

yay go Shim EUnjin... My dream came true....

check out shim eunjin's thread in korean music sections! Full news and articles...

Guest 79percent

The cast is really impressive. In the sense that it incorporates so many singers at one go - and so many "newbies" in acting as well. I don't know how this drama would turn out, but I'm rooting for Bae SeulGi. ^^ Can't wait to watch it!

Archived