[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

Guest evelyn168

I watched the first episode... It was quite ok... I liked how everyone is dressed up... But I gotta say the guys really need to work on their dancing skills.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest plumeria

I'm quite disappointed with the cast. Could've been better. Could've chose better cast than that. But it's okay I guess. The reasonn of really watching the show is because poppin hyun joon is going to be in there which seems the best dancer out of all the main cast.

Guest plumeria

^I think so since cecil them subbed the first episode. Would be weird if there's only one subbed episode, ne?

Guest xillusions

^

Ya...i'm waiting for the new epi too! Can't wait to find out the reason why BSG's style changed so much in 6 months!! is it because of the guy?

Guest Babygurl272

when is the new ep coming out?

neways does Kim Kyu Jong really like seul gi more? cause in the beginning the narattor says" because he really loves her and dont want to hurt her." so he just wants her to break it off with him by making her jealous with eunjin. y is he doing that?

Guest 79percent

^ I think what the narattor meant was that "He loves her" (i.e. he loves Shim EunJin) and "he doesn't want to hurt her" (this part meaning he doesn't want to hurt SeulGi because he's already with her. That's my understanding though. I'm not sure if it's correct.

Can't wait for the next episode too. ((:

Guest leeMinJ

not the best acting i'll admit but it's fun to watch : ) i just enjoy watching the dancing and seeing where the story goes and how all the dancers will be connected to each other.

i read some of the comments on the official site for break and there were a LOT of negative comments :/

go bae seul gi <3

Guest Sarah.

Whoa. DBSG, Hyori, Shinhwa, Seul Gi, Soo Jin, Ryan....There are so many stars and more. This is really interesting. Yeah, it's kind of obvious that it isn't the normal korean drama but wow. It looks really...nice to watch with all those hot stars. A break dancing drama? Sounds fun! Yeah, I think I'm only going to watch it for the dancing and the stars. :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

I'm almost one hundred percent sure I won't watch for the acting. Well, maybe they'll surprise me with some skill.

-Sarah.

Guest xillusions

YOU CAN NOW DL FROM QUIANTE'S CB FOR THE 2ND EPISODE!!

I'm dling it now but it doesn't seem to be moving <_<

<33 Carmen

Archived