Edward And Bella Or Landon And Jamie?

verona

Guest anniejo

edward & bella all the wayyy ;)

edit ; top a page :D

i totally agree! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

love this couple! :blush:

there's a lot of chemistry in both the movie and in the book! :blush: :)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nana544

I choose Jamie and Landon because you see the love development between the two of them. And besides Landon and Jamie built great chemistry together. Therefore as much as I like Edward Cullen and Bella Swan, I say " A walk to remember" totally wins.

Guest o.jung.ban.hap

Landon and Jamie.

I love the way Landon's character developes, and even though Edward is dazzling he's just been perfect for wayyyy too long. Plus, Bella got really annoying by the end of the saga and I seriously wouldn't mind having her get cancer. I cried for Jamie though =[

Guest SUPERSTAR

Didn't the poster ask to base it on the book?

BASED ON THE BOOK.

Def Edward and Bella.

BASED ON THE MOVIE.

Landon and Jaime.

I mean I think Twilight was really choppy, bad editing along with some bad acting from some people. The script was terrible, they left out so many important pieces from the book that the movie definitely could have benefited from. Things moved way too fast w/o things being explained correctly and they jumped from scene to scene just to get things moving and get it over with. They didn't even build their relationship in the beginning of the movie. The book Bella and movie Bella are completely different. Book Bella is quirky, movie Bella is emo. I think it would be a good idea to re-cast Bella, I'm pretty sure they could find someone better to replace Kristin Stewart's awkward acting. Bleh. The book is awesome though.

Guest soulremix.

BASED ON THE BOOK.

Def Edward and Bella.

BASED ON THE MOVIE.

Landon and Jaime.

Same here. Except I like both couples in the book. The Twilight movie was kinda ehh. I lovelovelove A Walk to Remember though <3 Jamie & Landon's relationship is sweet ^^

If it's based from the book, it's definitely Edward and Bella. The movie is too short and too less detailed to say that they have no love chemistry. But you know Landon and Jamie also has a great sweet yet heart-breaking love story. I like them too I'm gonna pick Edward and Bella

Guest som4tang

landon and jamie.

based on books, a walk to remember made me cry. their love story was amazing and the ending broke my heart. while i do love twilight, a walk to remember is a classic.

based on movies, a walk to remember was just better.

Book wise and Movie wise Landon and Jamie.

I've always felt that Bella & Edward were a lot more 'in love' because of their Romeo/Juliet way of living and that when that ended, Bella was married with a kid. So I've always felt that they wouldn't have "I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU" if they were together in a non-pressure setting. You can't really analyze your relationship when your under that stress. For Landon and Jamie, it happened a lot more gradually than Bella & Edward, and their relationship really only had one enemy, time. Yet it's what made their love even deeper. Landon didn't just leave like some people would've. He stayed through the pain, the trials, everything. And they each had their faults, which made it that much more realistic. Don't even get me started on the movies. Twilight imo, was a joke. There's something wrong when a movie theater is laughing during a simple non funny conversation. XD

As for those who said that Twilight was too short, if they didn't add in all those scenic shots and random parts, maybe they could've fitted everything in.

• 2 months later...
Guest THEPROCRASTINATOR

Landon and Jamie <3

I love the book and the movie...

It was a great read......

they had chemistry and it matters most...

Edward and Bella <_<

I disliked the movie

and bella kept going back and forth with Edward and Jacob

at least that's how I felt when I was reading it....

Guest xradiostatic

a walk to remember's landon and jamie ftw. the book made me cry like a baby. i haven't seen the movie, but everyone i know said it was good.

i can't stand twilight <.<

Archived