Edward And Bella Or Landon And Jamie?

verona

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest passmethewrinch

Edward and Bella are obsessed with each other and can't let each other go while Landon and Jamie love each other to an extent that they will let each other ago. Edward and Bella have that appeal of being really sexy, but Landon and Jamie definitely touch you at an emotional level.

Exactly my sentiments. Love isn't just about sex or that physical connection as it was in Twilight. It's all about that emotional connection which is what Landon and Jamie had. It was a beautiful love story all in all.

(Twilight the series was good in the beginning, but the end really just messed it up for me.)

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

i dunnoo^^

ive read the first Twilight Book adn saw the movie and ikm inlove

with Edwards, but Bella's character really bugs me.

and i havent read AWTR, the book, or seen the movie, so who knows mayhbe my opinion will change :D

good chemistry though :D

even though i can't stand mandy moore. i LOVEEE a walk to remember! i watched the movie then read the book and i cried during both. <3

i've only seen the movie but twilight was sorta awkward to me. bella's character development in the script was bleh and so was the entire script. haven't read the book yet so i might change my mind later. but for now jamie and landon for the win!!

Guest CONSTANCE

oh man, thats a hard choice .... but ill have to go with ...

movie: a walk to remember, made me cry like hell HOWEVER, some scenes in twilight topped a walk to remember lol

book: TWILIGHT FTW!!!!!!!

love story: a walk to remember was more realistic, yet twilight was so omgosh .. haha i cant choose lol

characters: BELLA & EDWARD FTW!!!!!!!!!! :D

Guest Pink Cherry

Edward and Bella!!

I adore that couple! haha

but yeah I was a huge fan of A walk to remember back then ;_; I really loved that movie too!!

Guest AAgurl789

i say twilight, for the book and the movie.

i think jamie and landon had a more pure/innocent type love, where edward and bella had a more passionate love. they were totally obsessed and drawn to each other from the beginning. i also thought edward and bella's love story was more interesting and intriguing. i was drawn to their characters more. maybe im just saying this because i read all 4 books, and during the course of the books you really see how edward and bella's love is tested... and how they kind of just belong together. and people who say they have no chemistry... thats just crazy. i could totally feel the chemistry while reading... they couldnt stay away from each other. and its not just a purely physical thing, theyre soul mates.

Thing is that the way twilight is written makes it seem like everything is physical ONLY

Edward revolves around 'stay the hell away from me bell or else I'll eat you!!!'

Bella revolves around 'edward...sugar puff...u're soooooo damn fione...plz be mine forever!!! My sweet adonis,marble like statue greek god, gorgeous model of the year bf!'

All of which are physical hence I cannot take these two as true love when all they do is preach on how much they love one just my own opnion anyways

WOWOWOWOW~~

Never thought I would facing this situation

Ok I think I would choose London & Jamie too

As evryone said that there's less chemistry between Bella and Edward so their love story did not left a big scar in your heart evnthough we love that story very much

AWTR is a true love story where you can cry while watching it

While Twilight, I believe there's none of us that cried when watching it right

At least not me.

I laughed a lot when I watched Twilight maybe because I watched it with my friend who know nothing bout this and kept make noise while watching this with me

Guest Courtknee

Landon and Jamie.

^ as said above - their chemistry explodeddddd on screen.

A Walk To Remember was a brilliant movieee. :3

Mandy Moore played her character really well.

Shane West <3 omg. HE'S GORGEOUS. .___.

Guest captainEDEN.

Twilight was IMPOSSIBLE to set down.

You read it within one sitting..

But i have to say, A Walk To Remember

was written by a much better writer.

for me its landon and jaime..

theirs was that pure and mature love..i was so moved by their love.and even if im spazzing over twilight right now, i think edward-bella love has that youthful glow to it,and they have this exciting thing to it.. im more of a 'crying-over-the-story type,so yeah.or so i think. :)

Guest hearty06

oh my why you have to compare them?!.

they are way different from each other..kkk

but since i'm here already..of course!.edward and bella..i fell in love with the characters! ^__^

Archived