Edward And Bella Or Landon And Jamie?

verona

Guest hellobby

Landon and Jamie!<3

I love love love the book and movie; it's so sweet and true/pure(?). It's more realistic compared to Twilight. Haven't seen the Twilight movie yet though, but eh, don't want to. =P

Read the Twilight series though.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love both books and both movies.

Landon and Jamie's relationship was so beautiful but yet so painful. Both of them needed and were looking for closure, a way to make things look better despite how bad it is. 2 different people with different paths led to the same road of faith and miracles. Landon's sacrifice, Jamie's needs. It was heart-breaking.

Edward and Bella's relationship was one full of questions, mysteries but so-ever self-sacrificing. They were willing to move forward even when things don't look good at all. Bella's persistance, Edward's hesistant. That's what makes it so romantic.

But I have to say, Landon and Jamie.

Great acting by Shane West and Mandy Moore and great, fantastic book by Nicholas Sparks.

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

a walk to remember made me CRY.

It still makes me cry. =(

Twilight has never made me cry,

much less feel emotional.

Landon and Jamie all the way duudeess.

Guest filosophy-

for twilight the book was good.. movie was so so.

for a walk to remember, both the book and the movie were good.

so i choose landon and jamie :)

Guest petite_angel

Movie wise, I actually enjoyed Twiight more than A Walk to Remember (in terms of entertainment), so I guess I'm picking Twilight.

Plus, I think the whole Vampire concept is more interesting.

No offense, but I find it kind of weird how Landon married Jamie in the movie at the end even though he knew he knew she was going to die. I mean, if I was in her place, I wouldn't have allowed that because I wouldnt want the person I love to have the reputation of already been married once before (ESP. if I know I'm going to die soon). I mean, it's always better to not have a married past and the guy is going to remarrry later on anyways, and the next person he married might not be too happy. And plus, marrying her will keep kind of like a "scar of her" in his life (or remind him of her) and I peronal think that once someone dies, the other person should go on with her life and not dwell in the past. That's the thing that really irks me!

In the book he get remarried and returns the ring, so he could still move on. Obviously he married her, because he cared about her, as well as it was on her list of things to get married the one that she loves. I feel that you're saying that marriage was just a burden to Landon?

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i am a fan of twilight...and i love the book but......not the movie... it was a disappointment.

AS for

a walk to remember the book and the movie was very good.

so i give it toooo landon and jamie.

btw....shane west and mandy moore...makes a good pair n that movie..

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I think movie wise I like how Twilight was set up, But for chemistry I think I like Jamie and Landon.

I thought it was way sad how Jamie and Landon end up but she died. I thought it was neat how they still married. To die knowing at least you married is something they both could take away from. Kind of sad for Landon but I think he wanted to be marry just to know he went as far down the road as love could take them...

I am interested in seeing New Moon, hoping EB's love grows.

Maybe you should have put up a poll..

Landon and Jamie for me - personally, I think Bella and Edward are overrated. :/

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Landon & Jamie and A Walk to Remember.

Their chemistry was very good and the story itself was really heartwarming, in my opinion.

Guest sunNybunNIie

haha i was like who's landon did i miss somethin from the movie lol

but neways landon and jamie! omg walk to remember is one of my fav movie

Archived