Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

Yucheon from DBSK (or used to be? Lol) - I've always hated his voice, even though he sounded a lot better in the beginning of their debut. Maybe it had to do with smoking or whatever, but his voice changed, and mostly he just started singing nasally and it got annoying plus didn't match with the rest of DBSK's voice. I especially don't like his voice in JYJ or whatever that trio group is called... Heh, I don't keep up with Kpop anymore cause it all sounds like trash now anyways. -.-;

I listen to a lot of Hillsong and Hillsong United music, and I have to say, one of the male leader singers (I dunno his name) who sung Break Free, My Future Decided, and some of the others has an annoying singing voice... At first I thought it was Joel Houston, but his voice is more subtle and raspy, so I really have no idea who it is plus I never pay attention when I watch their live worship videos haha... Anyways, his voice is just soo annoying... I used to think it was the songs that I didn't like, but if someone else lead that song then it sounded 'better' I guess... @_@; Idk how to explain...

And of course, Miley Cyrus... Her singing is so nasally and congested-sounding, ughh..

I don't hate any of these people, I just either really dislike their singing style/voice or... Well I guess you can say I don't like Miley Lol, but otherwise I just don't like their singing haha. OH well, a lot of people hate my singing too, so I'll end it with that. :ph34r:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

SUNNY. from SNSD dear GOD, I have NO clue what she did to her voice. Too pinch-y and cutesy wanna-be.

Uhm, Joo, sorry. I still won't let it go. She's got great songs but a not so great voice, especially when she gets into the high range.

Guest sunbeams_

DBSK: They sound nasally and strained. 

Christina Aguilera(sometimes): Everyone knows she can sing...But I hate it when she flourishes her vocals to the point where it sounds like she`s wailing. 

Justin Bieber: Self explanatory. 

Guest Karma.Yeshi

^ LOL DBSK? Really? Might as well hate all kpop artists' voices then.-_-

MILEY CYRUS: Oh gosh I feel like she tries soo  hard to make her voice sound decent.

Jessica & Sunny from SNSD: They have good voices but when they sing all cutesy--oh lord.

KARA: I am sorry but when they do high notes--especially in Lupin--they sound like 10 year olds.

Kanye West: He seriously sounded so retarded in the intro of  "Ayy Girl"

Hyuna, CL & Dara: Too much auto tune and they shouldn't sing. CL & Hyuna should stick to rapping.

Miranda Cosgrove & Victoria from Victorious& Selena Gomez: just stop trying! Lol

Guest LOLNy

Miley Cyrus - Just no.sleep.gif

Justin Bieber - Thats just not normal. |:

Beyonce - She's literally all over my Pandora radio.

Kesha - Too much autotune for my liking.

Nikki Minaj - Some or her songs are ok but some are just meh. 

Rihanna - Like Beyonce. :/

Guest nobody knows

Rebecca Black

I don't even

if I could + your post as much as I want, soompi's server would break

that girl needs to stay in school and stay out of the entertainment industry

Guest easyascake

Rebecca Black

Jenna Rose (youtube her, I dare you. lol)

People have to freakin quit it with the autotune.

It can't mask how terrible your voice sounds.

Guest rumi-18

2ne1: CL and Dara, god i love 'kiss' but Dara's voice is just NO

Anahi: she's a Mexican 'singer', a ex-RBD girl but I hate her voice

Lady Gaga

Britney Spears

Beyonce: I know that she have a amazing voice but no, for my is not that 'amazing'

SNSD: I like their songs but not their voices

Belinda: she's another Mexican 'singer'

oh, and the voice of Kanye West, Jaejoong and Junsu in 'Ayy Girl'

Guest adaytodiefor

Jiyoon and Gayoon of 4minute.

Just watched their mv heart to heart and geez jiyoon's voice annoyed me.

Never realized how annoying her voice is. Not a big fan of 4minute.

Also Dara of 2ne1. Girl can't sing. Just an image only.

Tiffany of snsnd annoys me with her voice.

• 9 months later...
Guest MyNameIs_Luka

I actually thought singing through your nose was the proper way to sing? coz i got told singing through your throat and tummy wasnt.

^ Whoever told you this was lying to you :huh:

• 8 months later...
Guest panda723

Lady Gaga

Nicki Minaj

Miley Cyrus

Justin Bieber

Adam Levine

Fergie (certain times)

Rebecca Black is NOT an artist/singer doesn't count...

Archived