Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

Guest PB&Banana

Taylor Swift her voice is annoying but her songs are so freaking catchy even if their the same love story told in different ways

Selena Gomez cannot sing her voice is one tone and her high note in naturally is so auto-tuned it's not even funny, girl can't even perform it live

Jessica Simpson I used to like her but not so much anymore

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GaGa is awesome when she does acoustic. I didn't know she could sing that well until I heard her live on TV on some program. It's just that her songs and extravagant way of standing out aren't always appealing(?) to everyone haha

Justin Bieber

Rihanna

Iyaz

Jason Derulo (or maybe it's his songs?)

Lil' Wayne

As for Kpop.

SNSD Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung (when she tries to sing cute), Yuri (when she tries to sing cut), Yoona( when she tries to sing cute) and Sunny (when she tries to sing cute), f(x) Krystal, Shinee Minho...

That's it for now I guess..? lol there're a lot more but I can't seem to think of them right now.

Guest Yangie12

For me it's Sulli from f(x)

Yes she is cute but her singing is something else =_=

I can't even call that singing. I don't know what the hell she does, but it sounds like whiny speaking with a flow 0___0

Hyuna's singing is so annoying. There is a bunch of other singers in kpop who have annoying voices, but to me, Hyuna is the only person that completely ruins a song the moment she opens her mouth.

Guest doleste

GaGa is awesome when she does acoustic. I didn't know she could sing that well until I heard her live on TV on some program. It's just that her songs and extravagant way of standing out aren't always appealing(?) to everyone haha

Yes! She sounds amazing when she sings acoustic.

I get annoyed when I hear the exceptional singers use excessive autotune. It's just because I've already heard how good they sound without digitally altering their voices. If the song is good, though, I can bear with it and wait for the live performances (which usually turn out great).

Guest klassikm3

ke$ha <--- is that how you spell it? but yea she sounds really lazy and trashy.

lil wayne is definately on the list..

shakira(dunno if that is how you would spell it) is quite rediculous too.

jessica from SNSD and sunny don't sound too pleasant to me.

hyori can't sing but i guess her sexiness brings the best out of her

Guest AzNMiss x3

Paris Hilton(wtf), Kesha, T-Pain, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Tila Tequila, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Never Shout Never, Shinee's Minho, 2PM, SNSD esp. Jessica, f(x)'s Krystal & HyunAh.

Guest Regina Rae

utada hikaru.

the only reason i dont like her voice is because of her forced, unnatural vibrato.

Yes. This bothers me so much.

Guest Foxy842

xD I don't know if I've commented here before.. o.O

but anyway... some singers.. are good.. but.. xD it's just their voice that annoys me.. and some just really can't sing *shakes head* well everyone has their own opinions.

SNSD -> I think their just bunch of pretty faces...

SuJu(Siwon) -> XD I LOVE SUJU!! but... Siwon... XD why does he sound like he has a runny nose

f(x) (excluding Luna) -> x___x nyeehhhh!!!!!!

Rainbow + Secret -> LOL XD no comment

BoA -> She's a good singer =D.. but.. her voice it's too annoying (xD she's been singing through her nose since forever!)

Rain -> <3 I love him... but dear.. stop sounding as if your having o*g*sm XD!!!

TVXQ (exclude Jaejoong and Junsu) -> Changmin.. sometimes he screams, Yunho stick with Rapping, I use to like Mickys voice.... but now.. = = he sounds bad..

Ke$ha -> She's DRUNK! XD

Jonas Brothers -> = = what's with them?? they sound so whiny

Miley Cyrus + Disney people -> xD just don't!

Zhang Li Yin -> Girl Got VOICE!! = = but girl don't know how to use it...

Kara -> But i love the girls xD

American Artist... who just can't SING! (so exclude amazing singers who should be known more)

Asian artist are about looks but not singing talent zzzz

And some girl groups.. = = I just hate the annoying cute or sexy or whatever voice..

Why can't they just sing naturally.. SERIOUSLY!

I just don't understand why are they even singers when they can't sing!

If their good looking be a model or something not singers sheesshh!!

p/s: o.O Paris Hilton sings? xD I thought she just strips around =X

Guest oriental_blossom

Amy Winehouse - can't stand her lol

JaRule - (is he still around? lol ) baby face but such a masculine voice! ( Should swap voice with KJK XD )

SNSD - I think they should stick to other profession other than being singers (some are an exception tho)

BOA - I don't get the tone of her voice

KJK - I admit that I like him as an artist but, I always have to imagine him as someone else everytime he sings because for one, a masculine man with a mosquito voice is just :o lol

Mandy Moore - <_<

Rihanna - She sounds constipated to me for some reason, "I don't want to do it anymore... blah blah blah"

I'm absolutely annoyed with most of the Jpop girls, especially when they're in a band, they mostly have this cute-sy image and therefore they sing with cute-sy voices! I'm japanese and I can't stand them! lol

Guest AsianMusic4Ever

Most Annoying Voice, When Singing:

Justin Bieber (SUPER BLEH)

Miley Cyrus (DOUBLE BLEH)

Japanese Super Cutsey Pop Girl Bands (BLEH)

Guest kuropie

I don't like Justin bieber voice at all

also Rihanna her voice is very nasally and I don't like it but I like some of her songs thought .

Oh and I forgot Chris brow too

Guest JacobCampbell

OH and how can I forgot Akon I hate his voice so much! it's freaking annoying !!!! :angry:

I'm with you, I hate his voice too :angry:

Also hate Beiber, Snoop Dog and Vile Valo

Archived