Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maybeitsjustu

i feel like hyuna has 'forced/acted' the cuteness and tone of her voice since.....gangnam style no, like maybe since she left wg.

Like really, her voice in Irony is legit.

• 2 months later...
Guest gisellaaa

Pretty much every chick in AKB48 -.-I mean their songs are catchy but it's just....their voice..... 
Sorry to any AKB48 fans though. But I do happen to like their song Heavy Rotation lol i play it on just dance japan wii um

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest paperinika

Fany from SNSD (sounds like she's got a potato stuck on her butt while singing high notes, but she's very good at rapping, so she should only rap)

Jiyoon and Jihyun from 4Minute (Jiyoon is the rapper of the group and that's all she got? And Jihyun just can't sing. It's too bad 'cause she looks very nice girl, I like her, but not her voice)

Goo Hara, Jiyoung and Nicole from KARA (Gyuri and Seung-yeon can sing just fine, but rest of the group really can't. Someone give 'em better singing lessons, poor girls!)

Everyone from T-ARA (crap crap crap)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest camouflage

It's interesting to read everyone's comments. Sometimes it's not the voice that you hate, I think it's more like you don't like the artist as a whole. LOL.
If I have to choose I would say Hyuna, but I think I got used to it already. I'm even listening to Trouble Maker's Now. XD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KanyanatS

Rihanna Wonder Girls Yeeun TVXQ U-Know Super Junior Kangin KARA SNSD Hyoyeon f(x) Sulli and Krystal Boyfriend Donghyun A Pink Eunji and Naeun CN Blue Yonghwa 4Minute Hyuna Gayoon Jiyoon T-ARA Boram Jiyeon 2NE1 CL After School Raina 2PM Chansung I don't know about technique..., but I just don't like how these people sound when singing.

Archived