Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

Taylor Swift ): I'm not a fan of her voice.

And also Takeru from SuG. I'm a fan of SuG, but I find Takeru's voice kind of annoying.( I like them anyway.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest michigesso

MY COUSIN. UGH.

haha. but other than that... i dont like when rappers try to sing. they sound good when they rap, but they cant sing for crap..

Guest DBSKSHINeeLove

BOA....yup i agree...because she sings through her nose.

I actually thought singing through your nose was the proper way to sing? coz i got told singing through your throat and tummy wasnt.

Guest toanyone21

taylor swift, like when she sings live

justin, he doesnt sound too good.

snsd, like their voices arent strong and it sounds like too cute, even when they sing slow songs. its annoying.

as much as i love the wonder girls, I must say yoobin and so hee dont have the greatest voices and it does get annoying.

Guest daulism

Nikki Minaj

Rihanna

Truly, I dislike their voices. I cringe whenever I hear it on the car radio and it pisses me off more when they're playing on two radio stations at the same time.

Guest kiki_1212

i really didn't like katy perry in california girls..... :mellow:

i really dont like katy perry period....all her songs sound the same to me ;)

2NE1...i try reallllly hard to like them, but they suck

sunny and jessica from SNSD...they kinda sound like crying japanese babies when they sing

Guest MusicalMeme

i really dont like katy perry period....all her songs sound the same to me ;)

2NE1...i try reallllly hard to like them, but they suck

sunny and jessica from SNSD...they kinda sound like crying japanese babies when they sing

I'm not questioning your opinion, but was that Japanese comment really necessary? :/

You should be careful with what you post.

Guest safelittlethoughts

Miley Cyrus - I'm sorry. How about no?

Kesha - I refuse to type the $. I think she used way too much autotune. She sings okay but it's the autotune that's killing my ears.

Some of the girls in SNSD - I think Taeyeon is the only good one.

Justin Bieber - NO.

Taylor Swift - OH. MY. GOSH. If you heard her sing live, then you know what I'm talking about.

Kanye West for sure- have you heard him singing in JYJ's Ayy Girl? OMG it was horrible, it was enough that he had a rap part, but actually singing as well- leave that to the JYJ trio pls.

Overall most of the SNSD girls can't sing, but the two people who i think are the worst at singing is Sunny, and well, Jessica.

Sunny - her voice is too squeaky and annoying (maybe cause she tries too hard to act cute?... i dunno.) 

Jessica - her voice is too high pitch and it sounds like she is plugging her nose while singing

Hyuna - not good at singing nor rapping... dancing is okay...

Nikki Minaj - ... 

Guest .basic.

Some comments in here are just out of pure hate.

The comments made aren't even related to their voices but how the public views them.

ex: She's not even that cute!

Anyways I'll have to say Miley Cyrus's voice.

I don't dislike her.. Just her voice. But she can sound good like in the song "the climb" and "7 things"

Guest MR. LEE'S

the female judge in so you think you can dance. i've no idea what her name is but her voice...omg, when it comes for her turn to point out her opinions/judgments, gaaah i'd be like, damn damn damn. her voice's so annoying! and when she screams, god i thought i'd lost my eardrum.

oh okay so i mistook this, LOL it's the voice when they sing. haha.

okay then, then they'd be jonghyun, hyuna, CL and sandara but, idk whether it's their voice or the autotune itself is annoying, but i really can't stand their voices when i listen to 2ne1's songs.

Guest asiancutie

lil wayne (his voice drives me nuts)

50 cent

Kesha (i swear she's drunk every time she sings live)

Ashlee Simpson

Akon

James Blunt

Archived