Matsumoto Jun [松本潤] & Inoue Mao [井上真央] Rumored

chifuni

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Khikarugal

They were also spotted at McDonalds at 2 AM during the filming of the final and another local spot a few weeks ago (don't remember the name).

b4jfgj.jpg16ksuxk.jpg

{this was taken by a paparazzi quite a while ago. Oguri Shun were in these pictures as well, but he was

cropped out. He was behind them, looking like a third wheel.}

NO BASHING PLEASE, HARDCORE JUN FANGIRLS.

Doesn't look like Inoue Mao to me. And why would they crop out Oguri Shun? to try to say that mao and jun are dating? I'm not against them dating (if they are) because I'm neither of their fans, but I'm just stating my opinion.

hmmmm..^_^ aw that's be so fatastic!!!! they totoally have on screen chemistry even if it's the dopey cute kind!! crosses finges and ioes for the best!

fans at lovesosweet have been speculating for a while now...and this is the first report to actually hit newspaper...i'm a matsumoto jun and inoue mao fan so of course, i think they look great together!! if they date i'll be even happier.

Doesn't look like Inoue Mao to me. And why would they crop out Oguri Shun? to try to say that mao and jun are dating? I'm not against them dating (if they are) because I'm neither of their fans, but I'm just stating my opinion.

Most people think that Oguri Shun was just "there" to hide their relationship.

Not true nor false (yet), but he DOES look a third wheel. :ph34r:

@ Ginoru; I put up your paparazzi pictures and credited you. Hope you don't mind. :)

Archived