Matsumoto Jun [松本潤] & Inoue Mao [井上真央] Rumored

chifuni

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... :blink: I really don't get why people get so crazy over them walking together :blink:

I don't think they are dating.

Yeah, I have the same thought...fans really are crazy...

Guest lovable

I thought he was with some model? I was in Japan and my cousin showed me some tabloid newspaper that had pictures and article about it. And some fans wrote in their blogs of their encounters of seeing him with that same model in the tabloid?

It would be so kawaii though if they were dating since their so great onscreen! ;)

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

hm. . . while they're great in HYD I don't think they would look so cute as an actual couple. There's not enough real chemistry between them. But if they are dating, that's good for them and I'd like to wish them the best of luck! I do think it is more like they're hanging out. After all, they worked on three projects together so they probably became good friends. It's not like after they finish filming the final movie, they're going to drop all contact with each other and never see each other again.

<33 Hana Yori Dango~

also that red dress she is wearing...the one with the really big skirt...uhh....................................o_o

Guest yokemun

seriously this is the first celebrities couple that i really hope they are dating for real!!!!

it'll be so so cute if they're dating for real!!!

they suit each other so perfectly

i'm really happy for them if is real!!!

Guest leelee.

lol @ third wheel oguri shun.

Aww, poor guy. ;____;

Why do people always jump to conclusions like this? :ph34r:

They're just hanging out together at McDonald's . . .

BUT, if they are dating, then I would totally have to agree about them being a cute couple and all. >w<

Guest °..a²

dang i think im the only one who kinda freaked out more at the news of tomoya nagase and aibu saki. that totally breaks my heart.

anyways, it'd be so cute of the two of them are dating, they made a super cute couple in HYD.

I have not seeing anyone here saying they are dating as a fact but that it would be great if they were dating.

For me this is true; and even hardcore Arashi fans have admited it, this ones have pointed that since Jun met Mao he is less picky and more open towards others.

Mao is a nice and "clean" girl (not like many other rumored je girlfriends) that given the case they were daiting and wanted to go into the open she would probably get the thumbs up from JE (she has already being "approved" by SMAP, Tokio and KinKi Kids in their respective shows)

I guess chifuni being in Japan and seeing things first hand she has more data to be on the side of them being toguether, i just have what i red around and what i see and saw in BTS, interviews etc..

Anyway i bring a resume maea_maie from AF did on the "spottings and rumors" this are after the end of HYF

1. It's not really a sighting between the pair but this is very interesting! Jun invited Mao in their recent concert, perhaps the kokuritsu ne? and some people saw Mao in the VIP in-between Jun's Mother and sister.

2. Jun & Mao at some Liquor/ food place.

3. People spotting them at Omotesando. A major up market shopping avenue in Harajuku, Tokyo where all the international fashion brands have stores.

4. Recently, Numerous people saw them in Tsutaya [credits to Jugem blog.] For your Information, this is a shop where you can buy or rent CDs, DVDs and books. It's really a very public place and it never empties. and it's a wonder Why they still go there?

After all this i have to say that i don't mind if it is true or not, i never mind any Je guy dating anyone, as long as they are happy i am ok with it, i just think that it would be nice :)

Let's not get too excited just yet, since this is just a 'rumor'.

Does someone here have some solid proof?

I'm a Tsukushi Makino + Hanazawa Rui supporter,

so I'm not actually as excited as most people here. :sweatingbullets:

Archived