Matsumoto Jun [松本潤] & Inoue Mao [井上真央] Rumored

chifuni

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help but get excited as soon as I saw the title of this forum.

I would so love for them to be together. Eversince I saw them in HYD, I started to root for them.

Is it just me or does it look like that Inoue Mao is closer with Matsumoto Jun in the picture with Oguri. Maybe I just really want them to be together. Hope we can hear more update about this news.

Thanks for posting this. I am really grateful...

............and all the Doumyouji+Makino-shippers squeal in delight !!!!!!

It's like a Hana Yori Dano dream come true XD XD XD

lol Oguri Shun does look like a third wheel in that last shot ^O^

Guest meloncchii

I feel a bit jealous, ahhaa. Matsujun ~

It would be great if it were true though. Inoue Mao is such a cute and sweet girl.

Ahaha, they make a cute couple. :D

it's seems more like a hang out rather than dating.. IMO, I don't think they're dating but rather very close friends since they have work together for 3 yrs.

I ditto this.

They're just hanging out. Inoue Mao has said that Oguri Shun is more her type anyways... And vice versa.

LOL poor Oguri Shun being the 3rd wheel kekeke

seems like Shun more quite just walking along the side while jun and mao more interactive kekeke

yeah well all the best for them if they really dating, so many "secret" couple nowadays @_@

Guest maizakichi

i would totally be happy if this is true~

but i know that they'll just deny it..

especially since Jun is from JE...they just kept on denying these kinds of rumors...ahhahah

Archived