Bi with his lookalike :)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Answer

yea he does resemble Bi, but he doesn't have the cute face that BI has tho, and the expression....i think he is trying hard to be like bi!

Guest glitzyglam

hehe, yay! it's our 통비!<3

wow..who is he? i def see the similiarities

He's a contestant on JYP's Superstar Survival.

I took caps of the 1st episode and showed my sister saying, "there's this guy that looks just like Bi"

and after she saw.. she was like.. "where is he?" because she thought she was looking at Bi... LOL!

caf510c665.jpg

Guest aznfishyfart

haha i think the pic where they are looking at eachother is funny

"oooo look its a mirror" haha

Guest ping_pong

damn when he smiles he looks just like him huh.....so guys this is a good one after all.... what did he win, to met rain and also that guy is almost as tall as him too...and bi is freaking tall....so i give him crdit for not trying as some do...

Guest bAbO

hahahah

there are so many bi look alikes ;D

he opened the new gates for guys with small eyes

they really do look alike though~

Guest Stacy

eh.. maybe a little.. but his face is too wide and his eyebrows look kinda weird.. his smile can't match bi..

but other than that.. yeah.. sure. :sweatingbullets:

Guest jun;MON

One year older than me, damnn he does look like Bi. (: A cutie he is, must be popular with girls?

Guest ~neh~long~

they're not identical looking... but it's scary how alike they DO look! ^0^ he's so chinky... but then again, so is bi! ^0^ really cute looking~ ^^

Archived