Quantcast

Bi with his lookalike :)

Guest POHLLEEN

he was born in 1990?

wow. so young.

i think he was trying to copy bi's facial expressions. that's why a lot of the facial poses seem the same.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xSHADOW

Wow they look a lot alike but you can tell the difference. Not all angles of that guy resembles Bi though, only some. Still cute though, they both are ;)!

Guest vanggirlie

he does look like he could be Bi's bro but not twin. his smile is not as attractive as Bi's. i say that because Bi's smile is what made me like Bi but this guy's smile doesn't have the same effect.

Guest bBy_sT4r

haha yepp thats cute.

they really look almost exactly the same. they have the same exact eyes & mouth, and they have similar noses. haha wow thats so cool, i didn't think there was another person on earth who would resemble bi since he looks so unique and stuff. LOL

haha wow the lookalike is 1990? haha wow that means he is the same age as me. lol i thought he was older by at least 2 years. haha oh well :)

Guest Omshanti

Wow :o He looks alot like him. especially the 4th 5th and 6th pic. I remember watching the show and he kind of looked like him but here he looks alot like him.

Archived