Johnny’s Entertainment Expansion Into Korea

elizabeth

That's what I was thinking too if they're planning to expand is Korea, will they start releasing albums w/ Korean lyrics too? I guess we'll just have to wait..

From what I hear Johnny's is only opening a branch in Korea, and that doesn't always mean that his boys are gonna fly to Korea and start singing in Korean and start guesting on Korean variety shows. It could be just that they want to reach out to the Korean fans, making it more convenient for them to buy their singles and albums without having to order online or whatnot.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaejoong.ro02

JE in Korea is a great idea! I love NEWS & KAT-TUN! :D

I would want them to see how they interact with the fans. They are really friendly to the public.

If ever they open a branch in Korea, I think that Johnny is not all about money for doing that. It's about increasing the popularity in Asia or Korea. Like JE boys must come out of Japan once in while and show their talent to Asia like what other KPOP artists do.

Guest plumblossoms

Good luck to them! And it'd be interesting to see the competition between them and SM Ent etc. I would be so excited if they released a couple songs in Korean version :sweatingbullets: I can understand what they're singing lol.

interesting, though i doubt they'd profit much from it (leaving the 2nd largest market for a smaller one?). i suppose it is good for the countries' relations though.

From what I hear Johnny's is only opening a branch in Korea, and that doesn't always mean that his boys are gonna fly to Korea and start singing in Korean and start guesting on Korean variety shows. It could be just that they want to reach out to the Korean fans, making it more convenient for them to buy their singles and albums without having to order online or whatnot.

makes sense. i don't really see them learning korean well. except the guy in smap that made that movie with junki in it..

Guest PhuongNguyen

As much as I love JE

they will get laughed at here in the states lol.

Oh man I bet the DBSK fangirls are afraid lol

Darling, in case you miss it... DBSK have the biggest fanbase in the world. :rolleyes:

^That's not exactly the truth, sure it's in guiness but you have consider that alot of the fans probably joined the fanclub more than once :rolleyes:

and even if they did have the biggest fanbase that doesnt mean anything, if it did they would be selling mad records and they would be kicking the JE boys asses in the japanese market...but they can't even touch them soooooo.... :unsure: having the biggest fanbase doesnt mean a thing.

Anyways, it's just a branch in korea

but I wouldnt be shocked if they recruit some korean juniors, is there a half korean junior in there already??

Guest PhuongNguyen

^That's not exactly the truth, sure it's in guiness but you have consider that alot of the fans probably joined the fanclub more than once :rolleyes:

and even if they did have the biggest fanbase that doesnt mean anything, if it did they would be selling mad records and they would be kicking the JE boys asses in the japanese market...but they can't even touch them soooooo.... :unsure: having the biggest fanbase doesnt mean a thing.

but I wouldnt be shocked if they recruit some korean juniors.

That can apply for any other fans... any fans can apply multiple times.

With that being said, of course DBSK won't kick JE boys in term of sell in the Japanese market... they're newbie and JE boys are well established. Comparing them makes no sense, you're just so bitter against DBSk that it's rather pathetic.

That can apply for any other fans... any fans can apply multiple times.

With that being said, of course DBSK won't kick JE boys in term of sell in the Japanese market... they're newbie and JE boys are well established. Comparing them makes no sense, you're just so bitter against DBSk that it's rather pathetic.

i think you are pathetic

it's perfectly credible to compare them

Guest lovebum4life

Darling, in case you miss it... DBSK have the biggest fanbase in the world. :rolleyes:

LOL I laugh when people say that...talk to me when the biggest fanclub in the world actually buys DBSK merchandise b/c I find that kind of sad :crazy:

Yeah If JE is going to moving to Korea he should set up a korean version of JE instead of bringing his artists to Korea. That would be kind of cool.

Guest ohhlalakelly

but I wouldnt be shocked if they recruit some korean juniors, is there a half korean junior in there already??

lol, why would someone want to register for a fanclub more than once? seriously. being an official member is not free, it comes with fees. them having the largest fanbase is in korea, not japan. well duh, i don't think any of us fans expected them to beat JE boys, not at all. but they've grown a lot in japan and if you compare how much they've sold with their first few singles and how much their singles sell now, it's a huge accomplishment. i honestly don't care if they're not where the JE boys are, atleast they're being recognized.

and why would dbsk fangirls be afraid of JE expanding into korea? lol, that's hilarious. JE boys in Japan are like DBSK in korea and vice versa. i admit i was afraid of dbsk not being as popular as they were before with their comeback, but they totally proved me wrong. what makes you think the JE boys can beat them if WG and BB can't? hahahahahah funny

they will have to learn korean first. and why are they even thinking of expanding to korea? the music industry there is at rock bottom.

Guest jasmine_korea

Sorry i don't mean to offend anyone but i would never prefer a Japanese boy band to the korean ones..Kgroups sing and dance much better ! sorry but that's the truth

lol, why would someone want to register for a fanclub more than once? seriously. being an official member is not free, it comes with fees. them having the largest fanbase is in korea, not japan. well duh, i don't think any of us fans expected them to beat JE boys, not at all. but they've grown a lot in japan and if you compare how much they've sold with their first few singles and how much their singles sell now, it's a huge accomplishment. i honestly don't care if they're not where the JE boys are, atleast they're being recognized.

and why would dbsk fangirls be afraid of JE expanding into korea? lol, that's hilarious. JE boys in Japan are like DBSK in korea and vice versa. i admit i was afraid of dbsk not being as popular as they were before with their comeback, but they totally proved me wrong. what makes you think the JE boys can beat them if WG and BB can't? hahahahahah funny

they will have to learn korean first. and why are they even thinking of expanding to korea? the music industry there is at rock bottom.

Well do you see what alot of the E.L.F do when it comes to Super Junior??

Believe it or not there are fans that would join a fanclub numerous times

not only in korea and japan but all around the world, I know because I am friends with people who do these things.

while I think BB are way more talented than alot of guys in JE

JE groups will pound them out in terms of records sales and popularity as sad as that is so don't get into the whole "If WG can't beat them than neither can JE".

Guest eyepatch

Darling, in case you missed it....largest fanclub =/= largest fanbase

I'm sure The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Elvis, Madonna, Celine Dion, ABBA, The Rolling Stones, and a large amount of other artists have more fans worldwide than some random boyband from Korea who can't even get every member of their fanclub to buy a copy of their own CD : /

Guest PhuongNguyen

i think you are pathetic

it's perfectly credible to compare them

I'm not the one coming in here to trash DBSK fans, and have my avatar saying "DBSK are losers"

Darling, in case you missed it....largest fanclub =/= largest fanbase

I'm sure The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Elvis, Madonna, Celine Dion, ABBA, The Rolling Stones, and a large amount of other artists have more fans worldwide than some random boyband from Korea who can't even get every member of their fanclub to buy a copy of their own CD : /

A fan is a lot different than people just listening to a certain artist music. For example, I buy Rihanna/Beyonce/Justin Timberlake cd, but I'm certainly not their fan. I don't look up their things and such...

good luck to everyone ! ^_^ .

I love super junior and Arashi they are my top favs groups! , can I get some Super arashi/arashi Junior moments <3

Archived