Ages of Korean stars vs. Hollywood stars

Guest saranghae

Guest xl0lxl0lx

what?? lim soo jeong is 26??! she plays like a 12 year old in a tale of two sisters...

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aestas

Hyori is definitely a mature looking lady... but she doesn't look OLD mature. she still looks young and sexy.

Asians tend to look younger... facial features are a big role. Caucasians tend to have more angular faces. just like what someone said earlier in this thread.

its not a sin to try to stay youthful.

Guest ruthie08

like most of u told...asian tend to really look younger than western (americans) people... im not surprised by those pics...eeheheeh

like myself, im already 21 but people here in US "always" thought that that im a HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT (and one of them thought that i was only a grade school pupil) how was that???---> i dont know if it is a compliment or not!!! and those teenagers here looks way too older than me or any other asian at my age...nyahahhaha

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i think its because in the north america the trend is to look older and mature at a young age, but in asia everyone just wants to look young.

Guest nacj88

well korean women-they age slow- i guess? u know what they say- azns don't look their age.

Guest jihye87

well it's difficult to compare europeans/americans ith asians bacause we are ll different ! haha .. in terms of build and thinking .. i don't think any of the korean girls have boobs as big as scarlett johansson .. haha .. or anyone as tall as maria sharapova(maybe michelle wie) ..

Guest sj22

i didn't realize Keira Knightly was that young... they're all so mature looking, i mean the hollywood ones

I would have to agree that Hollywood stars look toooooo mature for their age and Korean stars just look good.... when you are old of course you want to look young again.... and who doesn't so if you can still pull it off.... good for you... more love to you...

Archived