Kangin (강인) Official Thread

Guest simply_diem

Guest 16candl3s

Any one know what is this photoshoot for? I've seen these set weeks ago but i forgot to post it here or in the main thread. :unsure:

797a4b514e58c2918d543042.jpg

cbcac4a421a97fe99152ee4e.jpg

th_c79689222ac656ba4723e848.jpg th_cbcac4a421a97fe99152ee4e.jpg

credit as tagged

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

OMOOOOOOOO~ too handsome~~~ i wonder whats that for too~

laydeebutterfly

mp3 please if its not too much trouble...

sorry for the late reply~

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=502db56...355675ae90c36bf

this is the MF folder~ its 6 songs that he sang..3 songs from the first one and the second one was the MVP's thing~ the one with suju vs younha thing~

Guest E.L.F.love

i found some pics like the one 16candl3s posted. i wish i new what these are about.

2c5097cfa6c8c41d93457e65.jpg

4fb4c32aaf3f0de4e7cd4060.jpg

cr:baidu

and to spread some kangin love<3

493336b60bb46.jpg

f0047243_49145a09ac5c7.gif

with princess^^

098d470ea7be66366159f342.jpg

ss in shanghai.lolz in his own little world

kang.jpg

cr:baidu,sjmarket,popcornfor2

Guest clowicous

I LOVE KANGIN OPPA!

Kanin is my favorite in Super Junior eversince I had seen Full House. The way he acted was a little childish but I found it hilarious, fun, and sneaky 0_o ~hehe And I think he is so manly handsome, I dont know I just love Oppa!!! <333

Yay At least this thread KINDA started lmao So I can still be updated on all things KANGIN!

When I heard he was going to be in a movie I was so happy and proud of him! He was doing so much!!! Then I saw the trailer and I must say the jealous/crazy fan is slowly creeping up on me lmao!! I saw him kiss that girl and I was so mad *sigh I wish I was her!! Anyways I really hope to watch that movie soon!! And whats worse is that he is now in WGM >_< Why oppa, I dont want to see him with another girl [i want him with Taengoo Umma!!]!!! lmao okay maybe im being too much of a fan girl right now! haha well yeah LOVE KANGIN! <33

dang~ he looked so handsome~ *dies* wait, i havent seen this show for ages~ does anyone have dwld links? YT links??

I always look up the video's at sushimadness's account Otherwise you just have to type: 'kangin mtv class' and put it on release date. Hope it helps :)!

zppt1221844994-1.jpg

Keke I'm not a pervert xD, this is one HOT photo! :blush:

BTW this link shows some good SJ stuff to download. I see MTV class up in the list~~~!!^^

[EDIT]

http://13monkeyshouse.18.forumer.com/a/dow...f-13-monkeys-2/

credits to them!!! It's thai though, and most shows are splitted in parts :S

Guest E.L.F.love

here r some YT links:

[fancam]kangin-lotteworld U

[fancam]kangin-singing present @ chunji open broadcast

chunji-kangin speaking english

chunji radio-kangin doing ageyo request

kangin singing 3 bears song

there are more here @ my account(fool4sarang)

duffje:ya that rly is hot :lol: i spy calvin kleins lolz

these make me even more curious..

b2e2c65936c523c09d8204fd.jpg

7b91acddd4cd2abfcc1166fd.jpg

3ea8ae8de2aded02d68a5f320e2a5591.jpg

maybe he's in a drama? i dnk

cr:baidu,popcornfor2

^ Yeah I think so too. But strange...there are no newsarticles or such...:S

Hope it's not a drama, since 3rd album is coming up. I don't want Kangin missing any performances and I don't want him to work so hard TT_____TT

^

well it does look like a drama photoshoot but if he are going to be in a drama,wont any of the ppl in the suju thread say something about this already? *sigh* i dont want him to be in drama just yet too~ drama takes A LOT of time and i reckon if he ever do a drama,he might have to give some of his regular job up like variety shows and maybe even his DJ-ing~ T___T

I always look up the video's at sushimadness's account Otherwise you just have to type: 'kangin mtv class' and put it on release date. Hope it helps :)!

%7Boption%7Dzppt1221844994-1.jpg

Keke I'm not a pervert xD, this is one HOT photo! :blush:

BTW this link shows some good SJ stuff to download. I see MTV class up in the list~~~!!^^

[EDIT]

http://13monkeyshouse.18.forumer.com/a/dow...f-13-monkeys-2/

credits to them!!! It's thai though, and most shows are splitted in parts :S

thank you for the links~ they have only one or two episodes and some of the links for the parts have expired T____T

and OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~ that is so hot!!!~

Guest uponashore

kangin oppa!

seeing him on "we got married", he seems like the best guy ever. he's so sweet and nice and funny...(:

although i heard he was in the hospital for a period of time and he still has some sort of a condition? could anyone specify?

fighting !

♥amy

Guest rawrcarebear

ChinChin Update~~~

gf4109010923234748bestfzi0.jpg

these make me even more curious..

p><p> maybe he

cr:baidu,popcornfor2

I keep seeing those too but no one knows what it's for. It doesn't look like the cast of Simple Manhwa and I thought it was maybe the cast of "That Person is Coming" since he made a cameo but I don't think so either..

also I always thought he was somewhat on the tall side.. lol but he looks so short compared to those other guys. X]

kangin oppa!

seeing him on "we got married", he seems like the best guy ever. he's so sweet and nice and funny...(:

although i heard he was in the hospital for a period of time and he still has some sort of a condition? could anyone specify?

fighting !

♥amy

there was a rumor not long ago (like one or two months ago?) that he was in the hospital for exhaustion. but it was just a rumor..

However he really did end up in the hospital along with Yesung(???) for exhaustion though I think during EHB filming either in late 2007 or early 2008?? Other than that I don't know much. I became a fan just this summer.

ETA

I FORGOT ONE D:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7897/gf4109010922224733bestfgq0.jpg' alt='gf4109010922224733bestfgq0.jpg'>

laydeebutterfly

sorry for the late reply..

eeep thank you so much!!!!!!! <3 thank you x10000000

lol you just made my day lol lol ^^

dang oppa is looking hotter and hotter these days.. and im loving his style atm..

cant wait till the 3rd album!!

Guest damifino

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...link=2&SVEC

http://media.daum.net/entertain/others/vie...28&p=yonhap

So finally there is some official news... YES, Kangin is going to be one of the leads in a drama on MBC's cable channel MBC dramanet called "하자 전담반 제로 (Haja Squad Zero)"... Haja means "let's do it" or "go for it" type of deal, but I guess we'll have to wait until they come up with an official site to see how they translate the title. His character is supposed to be naive and innocent boy who loves reading mangas. It's a 16 episode drama. Kangin will play an employee of a wedding information company (?). They've already sold rights to the show to Japan. The drama will also star Lee Tae Sung, Lee Da In, Kim Hee Won (she was in Xanadu with Kangin), and Jay from Trax. It will start airing on Saturdays at 11am starting February 14 on MBCdramanet.

^

good lord. does this boy ever STOP.

also is it sad that i'm actually more excited about jay being in the this drama than kangin getting to be lead? :x

thanks for all the pictures though guys. DAMN kangin is pretty. i'm really looking forward to watching this.

THanks damifino for the information :)

It was obvious somehow. These photo's were recent photoshootpics and it was watermarked 'MBC drama'. But we just needed a confirmation :P. 14 february...that means it WILL be lapping with 3rd album release.

I think Yesung and Kangin were sick during EHB, so they had an examination in the hospital. They missed one of the funniest episodes (episode 6). :(

There won't be a love relationship between Kangin and a girl right?? [Pleaseeee no!!!!] :lol:

Kangin endorsement pic

08f2756c30bb3e775c8a4bbf0fb30118.jpg

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...link=2&SVEC

http://media.daum.net/entertain/others/vie...28&p=yonhap

So finally there is some official news... YES, Kangin is going to be one of the leads in a drama on MBC's cable channel MBC dramanet called "하자 전담반 제로 (Haja Squad Zero)"... Haja means "let's do it" or "go for it" type of deal, but I guess we'll have to wait until they come up with an official site to see how they translate the title. His character is supposed to be naive and innocent boy who loves reading mangas. It's a 16 episode drama. Kangin will play an employee of a wedding information company (?). They've already sold rights to the show to Japan. The drama will also star Lee Tae Sung, Lee Da In, Kim Hee Won (she was in Xanadu with Kangin), and Jay from Trax. It will start airing on Saturdays at 11am starting February 14 on MBCdramanet.

T____________T~ thanx for the news~ i dunno wether to be happy or not with this news~ his schedule is jampacked as it is,and now drama?? well i am happy that he finally got a role in a drama which he wanted so bad before~ gah i knew this is going to happen~ when he was casted as one of the couples in WGM~ those ppl in WGM with the exception of marco and dondon,usually have something coming up~

owh well congrats to him!!~~ and i cant wait for the drama~ yeheeeeee~~~

but that girl in pink,isnt she the one who playes a role in Worlds Within?? the assistant PD?

Guest 16candl3s

^

^

^

^ so we finally got a confirmation what those pics are for. I was even confusing it with BOB because of Jay.

Really Kangin must be the busiest celebrity in Korean Ent. nowadays. The guy needs a break once in a while...

Some gifs from 090105 He's Coming Guesting

23tk2mc.gif

29mr678.gif

2hdv3mf.gif

credit as tagged / baidu

Oh im slow but i just realized that Supershow Nanjing will be exactly on his birthday! I hope China Elf & the members would give him something special during the concert!

Speaking of his birthday JUST A REMINDER, Its just a few days till Kangin's birthday. If anyone is interested to start his birthday thread, kindly PM me. Thread starter will be picked & announced on the 15th! Thanks again everyone!

Archived