Guest simply_diem

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Qouted from the Soonjung Manhwa thread..credit to the poster :

Here is another article about the Pure Comic Strip's box office success:

335,000 Audience in 4 days - Pure Comic Strip Tops Box Office

1225138.jpg

Movie “Pure Comic Strip“, which is an adaptation from a comic of the same name by popular comic writer Kang Po, is reporting good news one after another. After the movie has broke the record for the most number of viewers on premiere day in history, it went on to take the crown for the box office last week.

According to the records, “Pure Comic Strip” has attracted a total of 253,279 movie-goers between 28th to 30th, bringing its total audience up to 335,497, ending 1st December 7.11am. Kim Min Sun’s “A Portrait of a Beauty” which has dominated the box office for the previous 2 weeks, slipped to the second place with 240,362 audience. The 3rd, 4th and 5th place goes to “Quantum of Solace”, “Blindness” and “Antique” respectively.

“Pure Comic Strip” is not the first comic by Kang Po that is being brought to the big screen. His works like “Apartment” and “Fool” were filmed into movies previously but did not attract a huge following like the comic version. Even though “Fool” had top stars like Ha Ji Won and Cha Tae Hyun, the result was not satisfactory. Hence, this movie was already under radar ever since its preparatory stage as critics thought it might be another flop in ticket sales.

After the premiere, many movie critics gave the movie an “ok” rating, which means its neither good nor bad but probably clinchs more towards the negative side. However, last week’s result shattered all the criticisms. Although there were some who believed that the movie is a success only because of its cast (Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Yeon Hee, Chae Jung Ahn, Kang In), but one cannot deny the fact that the movie is really a success, at least a very successful opening.

source: hanfever

I am glad that Soonjung Manhwa came first~~ this should put his heart to rest a bit~ his movie is doing well~ :) i cant wait to get my hands on the DVD~~~~~

thanx guys for the links and pictures~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rawrcarebear

ChinChin Update~

What happens when Youngwoon steals Taeyeon's clothes..

gf4108121012122839bestfmn2.jpg

gf4108121012122839bestfxj6.jpg

gf4108121013130300bestfir9.jpg

gf4108121012124737bestfum6.jpg

gf4108121012123701bestffe1.jpg

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~♥

ETA-------------------------------------------------

1228919378rkd18mx5.jpg

IS THIS NOT THE CUTEST FACE EVER?!?! ♥ ♥ ♥

^ I'm happy there's finally a newsarticle saying Kangin's movie is a succes^^!!! Does it's DVD has a release date already???=P

BTW what is yours most favourite Kangin background for your computer/mobile???

(I haven't figured out mine yet. :sweatingbullets: )

I do know my favourite Kangin song --> Sunmool!!!!!!!!!! And on the second place is Just Once.^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rawrcarebear

^ I love his Sunmool~ <33

I also have some cuts of him on 1000 Song Challenge that I adore!

I guess we can add WGM to the front page.. even though I am rather against him going on it. :x

But another chance for me to see him, so I guess I should stop complaining.

^

LOL~ dont worry~ you're definetly not alone~ i still hate the fact that he even think of doing this prog but theres nothing we can do about it now so we might as well just sit back and grit our teeth when he is being lovey dovey to his "wife"~ and LOL he might order her around like he order the members around~ thinking about that made me feel bad to the "wife"~ but who cares right when you have kangin~ kyaaaaaa~~

as for my fav song,as much as i love his cuts in 1000 song challenge, my personal fav would be sarang haeyo(Kim Johan Cover)~ it was too beautiful~ and back when i stil hve my PDA,that clip would be play countless time~

^

LOL~ dont worry~ you're definetly not alone~ i still hate the fact that he even think of doing this prog but theres nothing we can do about it now so we might as well just sit back and grit our teeth when he is being lovey dovey to his "wife"~ and LOL he might order her around like he order the members around~ thinking about that made me feel bad to the "wife"~ but who cares right when you have kangin~ kyaaaaaa~~

as for my fav song,as much as i love his cuts in 1000 song challenge, my personal fav would be sarang haeyo(Kim Johan Cover)~ it was too beautiful~ and back when i stil hve my PDA,that clip would be play countless time~

I am also sad that our Youngwoon is getting married :[

I actually don't think he'll be very mean to his "wife"

Is anyone still waiting for the subs before they watch it?

I don't wanna miss out on anything cute he may say XD

P.S. Has anyone seen Simply Manhwa yet? :]

Guest peachsshi

Been watching WGm yesterday , Kangin was so happy when he's with his chinbu ,

he make her laugh all the time and even offer her his scarf and himself get cold later b'cuz of his wide neck t-shirt .

He'll be a very warm and caring husband in the future.

sad but true. :blush:

Guest rawrcarebear

Is it okay for me to double post because I have another ChinChin update?

I hope so.. XD

There were also some pictures of what I think are gifts/food from fans but I'm not posting them..

Anyways..

gf4108122413131014bestfnd2.jpg

gf4108122413131014bestfes5.jpg

2WOON LOVE!

gf4108122415154012bestfgx5.jpg

gf4108122415154012bestfvz6.jpg

gf4108122415154012bestfel1.jpg

^ I was hoping for a more fanservice-y picture.. XD

gf4108122416163234bestfzy4.jpg

ASFLAKJSLFKJSLA;

WHAT KIND OF FACE IS THAT?! SO CUTE! ♥

^

thanx for the gif + pic spam~~~ woot woot~

P.S. Has anyone seen Simply Manhwa yet? :]

i have been lurking at yesasia and simple manhwa thread~ yet,nothing T___________T

and did anyone hear my heart break when he was so excited to go and get his wife?? and when he was like bragging to everyone that that girl is wife?? and his sweetness to the girl?? omg i nearly shut off my computer~ why kangkingz why do you have to be so happy? yet i continue to watch it~ i dunno why~ he is too sweet~ :tears:

you can totally tell that he is bothered by the fact that he cant buy anything for his wife~

Guest rawrcarebear

^^^

I wish I got to see Simple Manwha, but it looks like I still need to wait a couple of months for it to be released on DVD.. and maybe some more time after that to wait for some kind person to sub it. XD

On WGM-

He was so adorably excited to be married~ XD

but now there's the MBC writer strike which just makes me all >:[ because I was against his going on the show in the first place and see? now this happens. But I'm torn between wanting to watch him be ultra cute to his wifey and not wanting him to get hurt by this..

Another update! ChinChin 081228

gf4108122909092429bestfbu3.jpg

gf4108122909092429bestfhw7.jpg

gf4108122909092429bestfwx4.jpg

gf4108122909092429bestfco1.jpg

gf4108122909092429bestfuj2.jpg

Guest noburi

rawcarebear

favour ugh if its not too much trouble could you give me some of your songs of oppa?

the 1000 song challenge cuts? cus im trying to find them but i only have a few.. like 2 or 3?

and im trying to get all the ones that he's done..

lol btw visit kangthread in asianfanatics!!

i never see you there anymore..

laydeebutterfly

lmao yea i was wondering bout the whole buying thing for his wife..

doesnt he bring his wallet with him? or is he like broke at the moment lmao??

she had to pay for the food omg its so funny but kinda sad..

poor oppa

Guest rawrcarebear

ChinChin!

gf4109010224000027bestfpo2.jpg

There are also some cute .gifs by the awesome Mellerz but I think that's already in the ChinChin-KangYeon thread?

rawcarebear

favour ugh if its not too much trouble could you give me some of your songs of oppa?

the 1000 song challenge cuts? cus im trying to find them but i only have a few.. like 2 or 3?

and im trying to get all the ones that he's done..

lol btw visit kangthread in asianfanatics!!

i never see you there anymore..

I actually only have two clips of his song challenges too.. back from 2006? I'm trying to find the episode where he went with Leader and Shindong. I have random mp3s of him singing on the radio too.

I don't even know how to upload songs! >.< I'll try and get back to you. :]

Guest rawrcarebear

^please share? XDD

090105gf410901050101492lf4.jpg

DORK! <333

(I want to see his shirt! It looks like fanart doesn't it?)

There were loads more old pictures they compiled, but I'll post them later.

Oh! Didn't realize it was one long strip!

gf4109010501014923bestfzw5.jpg

Meanwhile he is unbelievably cute here:

That Person Is Coming Ep60 with Kangin guest P1/3

cr: sushimadness@yt

I will be back with .gifs as soon as I learn how to make them! XD

personcomingcameonu4.jpg

Guest noburi

rawrcarebear

uhh i think ive got one of each... haha cus i dont got the names of them.. im sure ive got one from when he was on with leeteuk and shindong and then one from back in 2006 (?)...

waigoo i need songs of him singing lol

laydeebutterfly

mp3 please if its not too much trouble...

Archived