Kangin (강인) Official Thread

Guest simply_diem

Guest amellwoon

i heard that kangin gaining some weight bcause hes stressed i wonder why.. usually ppl getting thinner if theyre stressed hahaha kangin is so unique

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest rawrcarebear

From July 17th to July 19th, Super Junior's concert "The 2nd ASIA TOUR SUPER SHOW II" will be taken place at Seoul Olympic Park - Fencing hall. And on those 3 days, Super Junior member Kangin's first songwriting "Carnival" will be performed.

"Carnival" is a summer dancing song about a wonderful vacation on an island with blue sea and sandy beach. This is the first song that member Kangin join in writing the lyric.

Beside being active to promote Sorry Sorry's following song "It's you", Super Junior will have their 2nd concert "The 2nd ASIA TOUR ‘SUPER SHOW II" begin from July 17th in Seoul, after that, they plan to have concerts in Beijing, Shanghai, Bangkok, Taipei....total 7 cities in Asia and 10 concerts.

original article are here, here

translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

may take out with full credits

I'm estatic and beyond proud. KIM YOUNGWOON, ILU <33333333333333333333333

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sujumrs08

Anyone interested in watching Kangin's movie: Simple Manhwa, with english subtitles?

well, i found some sites. not sure if this has been shared.

here you go...

Viikii

http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/8399/0/video.html

- if this link isn't working, just go to viikii.net, and type hello schoolgirl.

Veoh

http://www.veoh.com/browse/morelike/v181236457wHX3pWE#

How about Romance Zero (subbed)?

from MySoju.com

http://www.mysoju.com/romance-zero/

viikii.net

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/romancezero

- again, if this link isn't working, just go to viikii.net, and type romance zero

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest twilightphoenix248

ELF Philippines Helping Hands is an administrator-directed program for providing community service and disaster relief to those in need. This program which is operating right now for the tropical storm "Ondoy" victims in the Philippines, can also assist government leaders in establishing relationships with key opinion leaders.

With the broad range of needs and services in today's complex society, ELF Philippines could become involved in a wide variety of community activities. When the administrators and public affairs council consider which public affairs activities are most productive and beneficial to both the organization and the community, the following guidelines will prove helpful:

1. Every public affairs activity should be consistent with the Public Affairs Core Purpose to build relationships that are strategic.

2. Each activity should support an objective defined by the adviser and the council.

The following activities below have proven to be helpful to DPAs around the world.

a. DINNERS FOR TEN

Experience has shown that genuine local relationships can be built with a concept called "Dinners for Ten". Just as it sounds, invite about ten strategically picked guests for dinner. Generally held in a home, these dinners provide an excellent forum to not only get to know one another, but enable directors of public affairs to meet with like-minded community residents about a subject of mutual interest or concern.

The dinners should include about five ELF Philippines representatives (public affairs council members and administrators) and about five community leaders so that ongoing relationships can be established that are mutually beneficial.

Once the dinners are held, continue to foster the relationships.

b. FAMILY VALUES AWARDS

Some public affairs councils around the world have enjoyed success by sponsoring local "Family Values Awards". These awards represent an excellent opportunity for us to honor those who have defended or strengthened the family in their area. Microsoft Power Point presentations on the family have often been used in conjunction with the awards presentation.

When properly planned and executed, the "Family Values Award" activity allows the organization to reach out to VIPs in the community, draw attention from the media, and ultimately convey to the world the God’s message that the family is the eternal component in His plan for our salvation.

c. ONE-ON-ONE VISITS

ELF Philippines benefits from well-planned visits with local community leaders. The visits should be relevant and appropriate so that ongoing relationships can be established that are mutually beneficial.

For example, if you are trying to build acquaintances with local city leaders, you might want to meet with the mayor, city council members, commissioners, chief of staff, and other officials.

Relationships need to be maintained and nurtured.

Join us upon lending a helping hand

• 2 years later...
Guest hansomina

Super Junior’s Kangin Rehearses Hard for Musical ‘Goong’

With only a few weeks left to go before the musicalGoong premieres in Tokyo, Super Junior′s Kangin is hard at work. 

Goong’s production agency, Group8 revealed new pictures on August 14 of Kangin rehearsing a number of dramatic scenes with his co-stars.

In the upcoming musical, Kangin plays the role of Lee Shin, the Crown Prince who is a quick-thinking and handsome individual but who lives a rather lonely life within the palace. 

He is said to be rather callous and cold on the outside but contains a lot of warmth inside him. His meeting with Chae Kyung ends up changing him into a positive manner. 

Kangin has already found many similarities in character and personality between his character and self, and perhaps for this reason, Kangin is said to be receiving much praise for his natural acting. 

12486366.jpg

Regarding his role, Kangin shared, “I still feel that I’m lacking in many respects. With the rest of the time left until the premiere I will do my best so that when I stand on stage I won’t be someone who grows into an actor with every show but will be a great actor from the start [of the show’s run] to the end. Please be in anticipation.” 

Goong the musical is based on the popular 2006 drama and Korean comic series by Park So Hee. In the past, Kangin’s role as Prince Lee Shin was played by DBSK’s U-Know Yunho and SS501’s Kim Kyu Jong. 

The new run of Goong will begin on September 1 at the U-Port Hall in Tokyo and will run until September 13.

Photo credit: Group8

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived