Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

*** The drama "Player"  is returning for a season 2. Song Seung Heon will be repeating his role as a veteran con artist along with Lee Shi Eon and Tae Won Seok. It is unknown if Krystal will be back. the drama is looking to air sometime next year 2023 on OCN.  :kaching3:

*** Recently, SSH sent Lee Seung Gi a coffee truck to the set of his new drama “Love According to the Law”! He shared a photo of a coffee truck that Song Seung Heon had sent to the drama set with a caption - “Thank you, Seung Heon hyung.” Lee Seung Gi is posing next to a banner that reads, “I hope everyone finishes filming safely and healthily!” The banner on the top reads, “I hope actor Lee Seungi Gi and all the cast and crew will safely finish filming. I wish you big success!” .   :kisslevel:

Lee-Seung-Gi-2.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

5 K-Drama Actors Who Triumphed Over Their Controversies

Their talent won in the end.

The popularity of K-Drama actors have constantly been threatened by scandals or rumors, whether they turn out to be accurate or not. The tide of public opinion is so strong that it can quickly destroy a celebrity’s reputation, sometimes with no chance for recovery. However, a few actors have triumphed over the odds and turned their careers around.

Here are five K-Drama actors who have triumphantly turned around their careers and managed to get over their scandals.

4. Song Seung Heon

In 2004, Song Seung Heon was accused of trying to dodge military enlistment by submitting tainted urine samples to suggest he was unfit for military duty. He apologized and ended up enlisting, finishing his full enlistment term. He took a two-year break after being discharged in 2006 and returned in 2008 through the K-Drama East of Eden, for which he won a Daesang at the MBC Drama Awards.

Since then, Song Seung Heon has revived his career and appeared in numerous K-Dramas, among them Black, Voice 4When a Man Loves a Woman, and Saimdang, Light’s Diary.

37HjiBOFjo8UFAWRCvWtuFw4kvmURVgIiOmjNXpnUtB5pZe1O44nUW1DJBCafmRVA3VIFRA6Z35-FA2jBOdZoJoSKMyEmVr_kSbjHt3gI3DofYg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365 Song Seung Heon in a shoot for Voice 4 | @songseungheon1005 /Instagram

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/5-k-drama-actors-triumphed-controversies/

• 3 weeks later...

[Ishani's Picks] Top 5 Makjang Romances That Put The 'Drama' In K-Drama

photo1549225.jpg

One of the finest offerings of the Korean entertainment industry for anyone who loves to indulge in some good-old melodrama is makjang. If you've been looking for a romance drama that is chock full of chaos, confusion, revenge, deception, trickery, betrayal and more, I've got the perfect list for you!

photo1549227.jpg

"East of Eden"

Babies switched at birth, old rivalry, corruption, power play, and more, "East of Eden", starring Song Seung-heon, Yeon Jung-hoon, and Lee Da-hae is the perfect K-Drama for any makjang lover. It is loosely based on the novel of the same name by John Steinbeck but is much more sensational.

Where to Watch

Powered by JustWatch

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : Hancinema

All Things Fall! Bonus: Vote for the most anticipated upcoming dramas   :coolshades:

Chingus! We are back with a new event! It's about all things autumn. Moreover, we got lots of polls for you! Do check it out and let us know your thoughts about your about autumn. :yay:

News Flash • East Amwell Township, NJ • CivicEngage

Re: Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @partyon @Sleepy Owl and @agenth

• 1 month later...

Son Ye Jin’s ‘Summer Scent’, Song Hye Kyo’s ‘Full House’ and more: 5 top K-Dramas of 2000s to watch

1942510623_summerscent_1280*720.jpg

While K-Dramas have gathered more and more fans over the last years, the early 2000s had a lot of hidden gems that are loved even today and we’ve created a list of those!

1. Summer Scent (Son Ye Jin, Song Seung Heon) 

Yoo Minwoo's (Song Seung Heon) first love was Seo Eun Hye (Shin Ae). However, Eun Hye gets into a car accident and dies. Without Minwoo's knowledge, her parents decide to donate her organs. Shim Hyewon (Son Ye Jin) has suffered from a possibly fatal heart disease ever since childhood. Miraculously, she finds that she will be obtaining a heart from a donor, the deceased Eun-hye. Suffering from the pain of losing his girlfriend, Minwoo goes to Italy to study, with the memories of Eun Hye still lingering in his heart. When he returns to Korea, fate takes a turn and brings Hye-won and Min-woo together. When the two first meet at the airport, Hyewon's heart (Eunhye's heart) oddly beats faster when she is around Minwoo. Park Jung Jae (Ryu Jin) is Hyewon's fiancé. Jung Jae's younger sister, Park Jung Ah (Han Ji Hye) meets Minwoo in Italy and falls for him. Meanwhile, Minwoo feels guilt towards Eunhye, because his feelings of love are stirred once again as he keeps being around Hyewon.

3. Autumn In My Heart (Song Hye Kyo, Song Seung Heon)

There were two girls who were born in October. They had the same birthday and were raised in the same village and in the same class. One led a happy life with loving parents and a brother. Her name was Eun Suh (Song Hye Kyo).

However, the other was raised by a single parent and was living in poverty. Her name was Shin Ae (Han Chae Young).

One day Eun Suh has a car accident and by a blood test it is found that Eun Suh and Shin Ae were swapped at birth.

Girls were returned to their original places. Eun-suh's brother Jun Suh (Song Seung Heon) is especially confused and saddened by this. Some years later, Eun Suh and Shin Ae bump into each other at a hotel. Eun Suh is a poor worker and Shin-ae is a hotel manager. Meanwhile, Jun Suh has become an artist and has a fiancee. One day he's introduced to his friend's girlfriend and she is his long lost sister, Eun Suh. Now all the relationships start to twist around and Eun Suh and Jun Suh's sad love begins. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/son-ye-jins-summer-scent-song-hye-kyos-full-house-and-more-5-top-k-dramas-of-2000s-to-watch-1197014

• 2 weeks later...

*** Season 3 of Coupang Play’s hit comedy “SNL Korea” will return on Nov. 19. Song Seung-hun will be the first guest to star on the show. “SNL Korea” is the Korean version of the popular American late-night show “Saturday Night Live.” “I’m so happy and excited to star as a guest of the first episode of the show’s third season,” he said. “I’ll do my best to make Saturday night more entertaining for our viewers.”  The first episode will be released on Coupang Play at 8 p.m. on Nov. 19.   :blush:

source : JoongAngDaily

*** At the moment, I wonder what happened to the Netflix series "Black Knight" with him and Kim Woo Bin. I haven't read/heard any update about this drama for quite a while now. The series is expected to air some time next year 2023. Song Seung Heon will also return to the silver screen with "Hidden Face." Further details about the work are yet to be announced.  :yay:

Song Seung Heon for Delivery Driver

photo source : Kdramastars

• 2 weeks later...

7 K-Actors Who Don’t Age

How is it that even with such hectic schedules, lack of sleep, and long filming days, actors never seem to age? Rather as they age, they tend to look even better than before! So here are seven actors who remain as youthful as when they made their debut years ago!

4. Song Seung Hun: At the age of 46, Song Seung Hun has absolutely no sign of aging. If anything, now that he's a lot older, there's an air of maturity and sophistication about him in comparison to before!

1668824819-1.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source : Allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/11/7-k-actors-who-dont-age

Here Are The 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

Did your favorite make the list?

KingChoice is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories. These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants! While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should. 

16. Song Seung Heon

(skipped unrelated.....) 

• 1 month later...

*** Will "The Player "returns with Oh Yeon Seo and fromis_9’s Jang Gyu Ri in its new season? TODAY, January 27th, Sports Chosun reported that Oh Yeon Seo will play the new main character in TVING original series "The Player 2." The first season aired via OCN some years ago, surpassing 5% viewer ratings despite it being aired on a cable channel. Oh Yeon Seo will be joining the show as Jung Soo Min, according to the report, who grew up in a poor environment. Song Seung Heon and Jang Gyu Ri took the lead in season 1.  He will obviously reprise his role as the conman, while Jang Gyu Ri plays the newly-added character Jay, the best driver there is.   :Megalol:

the-player-2.png

source : zapzee

*** I didn't think that the drama "Player" was a big HIT but, I am not complaining that there will be a part 2 soon. I'm happy that SSH will be back but, how come Krystal will not, huh but, instead her role will be played by another actress. Just wondering.....   :ohboy2:

• 2 weeks later...

*** Oh Yeon Seo has been offered a lead role in season 2 of the upcoming Korean drama "Player." No details about her potential character have been revealed until now. I guess bcause she has not confirmed her taking the role yet. Previously confirmed to be returning are Seung Heon, Lee Shi Eon, and Tae Won Seok.  Krystal will not be returning for season 2. "Player 2"  has plans to air later this year (2023).   :kisslevel:

• 1 month later...

*** On March 23rd, Sina, a Chinese news page released a series of photos from an event with the attendance of Song Seung Hun. I'm surprised to see his image change.  I was taken aback by his apparent sign of weight gain. He looked a lot different from before. In another angle, I saw a sign of his receding hairline, showing that he was potentially balding. I hope he's going to lose weight and regain the beauty he was once known for.   :heart:

Song-Seung-Hun-1-250323-1.webp

Song-Seung-Hun-1-250323-2.webp

Song-Seung-Hun-1-250323-3.webp

*** I wonder if Song Seung Hun is back with his ex-girlfriend Liu Yifei? He pressed the like button, expressing his love for her selfie. They have broken up for 5 years, more or less.......  Recently, Sina reported that netizens accidentally discovered that Song Seung Hun has pressed the like button on a post praising Liu Yifei’s beauty when she updated new photos on her personal page. The time that he interacted was at midnight, when no one was online. Moreover, netizens also found out that he has not unfollowed her for the past 5 years. Was he hinting something and trying to rekindle his relationship with Liu Yifei? Or the two may have come back together? The two had a passionate relationship that lasted for almost 3 years.  As far as I know, she has only publicly announced one relationship and that's with Song Seung Hun.   :Megalol:

Liu-Yifei_song-seung-hun_29032023_1234.j

photo source : lovekpop95

25 K-Dramas To Celebrate 25 Memorable Years With Soompi

25-dramas-4.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Can you believe it—Soompi is 25 years old!

Soompi first launched in 1998, and we have loved experiencing all the excitement of Korean entertainment with you.

Thank you for continuing to support Soompi, and walk down memory lane with us as we celebrate the past 25 years with a drama that aired each year!

2000: “Autumn in My Heart

autumn-in-my-heart.jpg

In this romance drama, Yoon Jun Seo (played by Choi Woo Hyuk as a child and Song Seung Heon as an adult) and Yoon Eun Seo (played by Moon Geun Young as a child and Song Hye Kyo as an adult) are brother and sister who grew up in a happy and wealthy family under Professor Yoon. Eun Seo is hospitalized after a car accident one day and learns that she is not the biological daughter of Professor Yoon, and she leaves to find her birth parents. As an adult, Eun Seo meets Tae Seok (Won Bin), the son of the CEO of a hotel who falls in love with her. However, Jun Seo and Eun Seo fall in love with each other when they are reunited.

Watch “Autumn in My Heart” below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** Song Seung Hun’s appearance has left me amazed by the significant changes that happened in just a short period of time. He has been busy filming his new project in Thailand lately, and his photos have been widely shared on social media.  It’s clear from the photos that he has lost weight and returned to his handsome and attractive appearance, surprising me who had seen him with a strange, round face due to weight gain just two weeks ago on March 23rd. He quickly shed the weight in 2 weeks! He diligently exercised to lose weight and his efforts have paid off. He has completely transformed after losing weight.   :wut:

song-seung-hun-2023_thailan-700x375.jpg

song-seung-hun-2023_thailan_1.jpg

photos source : lovekpop95