Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest elleahn

I'm really digging Track # 6 ("Do It") on Ivy's CD. I'm an '80s kid and that song is a real throwback to pop music during that time. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the lyrics to the song along w/ a translation of the lyrics.

You help is much appreciated!

Elleahn

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if anyone pointed it out yet, but her birth date according to Yahoo! Korea is...

출생 : 1982년 11월 07일 (November 7th, 1982)

edit: she kinda reminds me of lee da hae for some reason lol...anyway some pics =)

img97270ext2yw.jpg

43d01ee47e7f14qz.jpg

1717109wh.jpg

050906099pq.jpg

her high school pic:

b0008661222527844lf.jpg

Guest suejinners

^ =] my mom always thinks shes mixed but shes not

i really wish she would come on game shows such as love letter and x man. cuase those two really do boost your popularity!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I've always wondered.. does Ivy speak english? lol Most korean singers who have english names.. speak english, so does Ivy?

Guest happyroach

^ =] my mom always thinks shes mixed but shes not

i really wish she would come on game shows such as love letter and x man. cuase those two really do boost your popularity!

Haha yeah I thought she looked mixed when I was watching her 오늘밤일 performances. Then I find out she's 100% Korean I'm like "?!?!" hah~~~

Yeah she should go on those fun game shows, just because I wanna see her more hah~ (and she can totally be the sexy dancing queen! Hahahaha <3) Although she IS very popular already <33333333

I've always wondered.. does Ivy speak english? lol Most korean singers who have english names.. speak english, so does Ivy?

Everybody speaks English. Or rather, everybody tries to speak English

Ivy probably knows as much as any other Korean celebrity does. Her English accent's not bad though

Guest suejinners

^ yep! shes popular! ^____^

happy roach? your name is??? hehe mine is Sue Jin. ^o^

anyways do you know how han hyo joo and her became room mates? cause im sooo curious! =]

PICs ^___^ from her cy

26421955oj.jpg

20851869yn.jpg

54230019zu.jpg

^ i love those picsss of her <3

woot lets keep this thread going =D

Guest happyroach

^Hey Sue Jin :D Hah I know you as the girl who always posts awesome new pictures in the picture forum <3333 I'm Shelley ^^~~~

Yeah I wanna know how Han Hyojoo and Ivy became roommates too! Their webcam pictures together were soooooooooo cute <3

And those pictures up there are awesome too <3333 Ivy always looks good asd;lfkj

Guest BLurBLur

Everybody speaks English. Or rather, everybody tries to speak English

Ivy probably knows as much as any other Korean celebrity does. Her English accent's not bad though

i alwiz thought that her english is better than most korean celebs cause she speaks english with good pronounciations..... she did study english in college/uni or something right?

Guest ROCKWITHU

Thanks for posting pix of Ivy from her cy, suejinners. :) I've seen them on her cy, but didn't know how to save them, thanks. I really liked the one pix of Ivy in a jean skirt and white striped top.

Happyroach, we like a couple of the same singers. :P Ivy, Se7en, and SS501.

Yeah, Ivy does seem to have good pronunciation when she sings. But who knows if she tries to speak it though.

Archived