Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest BLurBLur

She so does.

And unlike many other female K celebs, she actually has a buttt <3333

Ivy didn't come on music shows this weekend :< yeah she just needs to go on Xman/Loveletter ;D~

definitely...... we need to see her more on game shows..... she just doesnt do enough variety shows.... just some talk shows here and there and thats it...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happyroach

^I SO AGREE <3333

She's sooooo well-rounded. Got the looks AND talent. THE IDEAL.

Ahhhh Ivy where have you been asdf;klj I miss you :< *goes to watch her collection of Ivy videos since no new ones came out `_'*

Guest BLurBLur

she does have a great body... and a good voice to boot..... she's gonna go far in her career........

i m guessing she stopped her promotional activities since i've not seen her in gayo shows for a while?

Your wish come true.. :P

Not exactly a gameshow, but Ivy will be on this week's 몰래카메라! (the hidden camera prank show)

It's a segment on MBC's Sunday Sunday Night program.

From the official website of the show:

>>> 돌아온 몰래카메라

치명적인 아름다움! 지난해 최고의 신인 여가수로 꼽히는 아이비!

그녀가 오늘 으스스한 공포특급을 경험한다~!

한겨울 일밤에서 준비한 초대형 공포특급 몰래카메라!

지금까지 이런 시나리오는 없었다~!

상상초월! 예측불가!

한밤 중 도로에서 생긴 아이비 일생일대의 위기~!!

이상한 할머니! 으스스한 카페!

이 모든 것이 한꺼번에 사라진다?!!

허허벌판에 홀로 남은 아이비에게 과연 어떤 일이~~!!

아이비의 <공포특급 몰래카메라> 그 요절복통의 현장으로 여러분을 초대합니다!

Not exactly a gameshow, but Ivy will be on this week's 몰래카메라! (the hidden camera prank show)

>>> 돌아온 몰래카메라

그녀가 오늘 으스스한 공포특급을 경험한다~!

지금까지 이런 시나리오는 없었다~!

상상초월! 예측불가!

이상한 할머니! 으스스한 카페!

이 모든 것이 한꺼번에 사라진다?!!

awesome news

>>> 돌아온 몰래카메라

그녀가 오늘 으스스한 공포특급을 경험한다~!

지금까지 이런 시나리오는 없었다~!

상상초월! 예측불가!

이상한 할머니! 으스스한 카페!

이 모든 것이 한꺼번에 사라진다?!!

Woot~~Finally, she on some variety shows.. cant wait to see this..

thx for the news!

I watched 몰래카메라 with Ivy. It wasn't really funny until the very end when she chases after the MC, Lee Kyung Kyu. :lol:

I think the MC was expecting Ivy to be more scared, but she really wasn't. She was more confused than anything.

Guest happyroach

^heh I didn't highlight the yellow part cuz I wanna find out for myself ;D but just knowing there's something surprising makes me wanna watch it more! Soooooo downloading that <3

There's an Ivy thread! ^^ And all this time, I thought nobody liked her enough to create a thread.. o_O

Anyways, I'm glad there's finally a place to share comments on her performances and whatnot. =)

She got my attention when there was a thread (on Soompi) about this new singer claimed to be the female Bi/Rain. And since I like Bi cos he's one of the very few good-looking live performers that can dance, I figured it was good news.

So I downloaded her first performance, and I loved it. She sang live, she danced well, and she looked good enough to boot! lol. And after hearing her live rendition of 'I Am A Fool' opposed to the cd version, I loved her even more cos she was awesome.

I guess the main reason why I really like her is because she can sing live so well, and the fact that she sings live everytime (even when it requires her to dance) makes me like her even more. Cos for sure, you would rarely see a well-done live performance (with dancing) coming from other "sexy" female artists. Plus, her body's way hot, cos she has the curves, and for an Asian, her long legs are just to-die-for.

Personally, I think she's the best (performing and body-wise) out of all the "sexy" female artists, e.g. Hyori, BoA, Chae Yeon, etc..

Guest mandy_quyen

AVAILABLE AT : http://clubbox.co.kr/mandyquyen

PLEASE DOWNLOAD AS MUCH AS YOU CAN . INSPECTION DAY IS COMING IN 2 DAYS .

[HQ]Hidden camera come back - guest : Ivy [story about ghost resturant - a must watch show]

- icludes a short part of show " You did it wel - Lee Seung Ki ,Shim Eun Jin .." (sorry because my PC has some problem so i can't make a cut )

hidden.jpg

Archived