Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaserj7

woww she's very young. haha her real name is "park eun hye"? that's the same name as the actress in 18vs29 and Daejanggeum!! :) pretty name.

Guest chaserj7

Can someone actually romanized the song tracks for her first album? ^^;

I really like track 8 for some reason, but I don't know the title! ><

So far, I've only seen one of her performances. So hard to find her stuff. =T

01. Tonight One (oh neul bam il)

02. Dawn Dawn Dawn

03. Poison Ivy

04. Difficulty (nan)

05. The Home I Have (ba bon ga boa)

06. Do It

07. A ha

08. On That Day There Was... (nal ga ji ryeo myeon)

09. Intention (intro) (gi do)

10. Intention (gi do)

11. Honest (go baek)

12. One Step

13. Ancient Automobile (nal eun ja jeon geo)

14. Burnt Louise (del ma oa ru i seu)

15. Dropping Everything (da jul ke)

yupp. to the best of my readable korean, i've romanised the tracklist, and i translated the chinese tracklist into english. can't guarantee it's 100% correct but it's the best i can give.. hope it helps! :)

Guest chaserj7

hmmm after careful listening i think Ivy's fast songs are pretty boring, Chae Yeon's are better.

but Ivy's ballads are really great, probably only Lee Soo Young and Ock Ju Hyun can match up on those. :)

Guest happyroach

^Ock Ju Hyun yes, Lee Soo Young no.

But I like Ivy's fast songs more lol they sound catchier to me

Anyway she actually HELD A MIC in her Ingi Gayo performance this week lol

Guest BLurBLur

^Ock Ju Hyun yes, Lee Soo Young no.

But I like Ivy's fast songs more lol they sound catchier to me

Anyway she actually HELD A MIC in her Ingi Gayo performance this week lol

she did???? what did she perform? aha?? this i've got to see then... heheh :P

Guest BLurBLur

^Yeah she performed A-Ha again. But you know how she usually just has the mic on her headset. This time she held a mic LOL

yeah... she usually use the headset mic when performing.. other than when performing ba bon ga bwa of course... i've found her latest a ha performance u mentioned.. but haven got the chance to download it yet... will go download later...

i've alwiz wondered why whenever she performs with a headset.. i've never heard her breathing sound... even with all the dancing that she does... but when she sings the words are crystal clear.....

Guest peachys2sleep

yeah... she usually use the headset mic when performing.. other than when performing ba bon ga bwa of course... i've found her latest a ha performance u mentioned.. but haven got the chance to download it yet... will go download later...

i've alwiz wondered why whenever she performs with a headset.. i've never heard her breathing sound... even with all the dancing that she does... but when she sings the words are crystal clear.....

that's called lipsynching...

Guest happyroach

She always sings live

Just really strong backing vocals in those dancing songs

Also normally you don't hear people breath when they're singing and dancing at the same time. I've watched tons of Se7en performances and you can never hear his breaths

Singers know how to breathe strongly and quietly lol

Guest ROCKWITHU

I totally agree w/ everything Madisoid said on the previous page. My Ivy album should come by tomorrow, Friday. Ordered it finally from yesasia last week. I've already listened to her whole album so I know her album is good. My sis even likes her A-Ha song. And she doesn't even like listening to singers who sings in languages she doesn't understand.

I'm pretty sure she does sing live on all her performances. She has really become a fav among the singers I listen to. She acts well too. Like in Nonstop 5, really liked her there and that Banjun drama episode w/ Lee Jin and Lee Sung Jin (is that his name? That one from NRG).

her speaking voice sounds different from her singing voice which makes her seem unique. i love her fast songs better than her slow ones. [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived