• Last Reply
Guest my sassy girl

it seems like in a couple of other posts

people were wondering which entertainment

group she is under..it is YEDANG ENTERTAINMENT

JYP did help with the album..but she is not under him

she's on the yedang entertainment website

Guest ROCKWITHU

Hey does anyone know the show she was on like back in November where she acting w/ Park So Hong, that Ya Shim Man Man host? I've seen pix of her filming it in October around the same time she filmed that NN5 episode and Banjun drama. Like she's helping PSH pick out clothes and also holds a gun on him. From pix its a show on MBC. Its like driving me crazy not knowing what show it is. LOL

Guest flirtashaz

i love ivy, she's very pretty. I agree that she does look a bit like lee da hae but ivy has the hotter bod.

Guest BLurBLur

Hey does anyone know the show she was on like back in November where she acting w/ Park So Hong, that Ya Shim Man Man host? I've seen pix of her filming it in October around the same time she filmed that NN5 episode and Banjun drama. Like she's helping PSH pick out clothes and also holds a gun on him. From pix its a show on MBC. Its like driving me crazy not knowing what show it is. LOL

i m not sure who's Park So Hong... but i think Ivy only acted in 3 shows... Banjun Drama.. NN5 & NN6 Rainbow Romance.... she played a security guard type person in NN6 so i guess it must be that episode.... its EP29 - 2005.12.01 but i cant be sure... if you could post the pic u were talking about then i would know for sure... :)

Guest ROCKWITHU

i m not sure who's Park So Hong... but i think Ivy only acted in 3 shows... Banjun Drama.. NN5 & NN6 Rainbow Romance.... she played a security guard type person in NN6 so i guess it must be that episode.... its EP29 - 2005.12.01 but i cant be sure... if you could post the pic u were talking about then i would know for sure... :)

No, it wasn't NN5 or NN6 or Banjun, I watched all those already. Maybe it was a talkshow. Hmmm... You can see the pix of what PSH looks like in the Ya Shim Man Man show thread here at soompi its like the 1st pix w/ Kang Ho Dong. I can't seem to find the pix. When I saw it was just looking through all the pix gathered at naver. If you visit her cyworld and look in the photo section for her schedule then you'll see it there.

Anyways, I wished there were more fans here at soompi so like when she performs on the various shows other than inkigayo, music bank and music core, we could find those perfs. 'Cause I think I saw recent pix of her perfoming at yahoo korea and naver.

Oh yeah people wanting to watch a lot of perfs and mvs of Ivy you can at yahoo korea and naver in the VOD or media sections. I just watched some of her other dancing vids like the one she did for Beyonce's Crazy, she has like 4 other vids like that for other songs.

Guest BLurBLur

^ i went to her cyworld to see the pics and i think i know which show u r talking about... its this one right?

ivyloveenc8qk.jpg

I m not sure what's the name of the show.. but its named "Love Encyclopedia"... Park Soo-Hong was funny in it although i have no idea what they were saying.... i've seen 4 parts so far... i m not sure if they have other parts as well but thats all i could find... you can download all four parts in HQ from the iyagi box...

yah u r right bout the performances.. i've seen so many pics of her performances that i have no idea where they came from.... i try to collect as much performances as i can but not knowing what show she was on makes it kinda hard... and i've seen the beyonce dance vid... but not the other 4... where can i see them? could u point me to the correct site? thanks :)

Guest RealityOrDream

Who can give me a list of all tracks of her 1st album?

My cd is korean version so I cant read it

thank so much

Guest whan4

it seems like in a couple of other posts

people were wondering which entertainment

group she is under..it is YEDANG ENTERTAINMENT

JYP did help with the album..but she is not under him

she's on the yedang entertainment website

A little correction...she's actually under Yiga Entertainment. But JYP did help.

i know cuz my cousin's her manager. and i met them when they came to LA for her MV (b4 her debut).

i actually thought she wasn't going to make it when i first saw her. But i'm very glad that she did.

My cousin was actually in the prank show. He's the one with glasses, kinda chubby, wearing black.

Guest BLurBLur

Who can give me a list of all tracks of her 1st album?

My cd is korean version so I cant read it

thank so much

Here you go.....

Ivy Vol. 1 Tracklisting

1. What Happened Tonight

2. Dawn Dawn Dawn

3. Poison Ivy

4. I

5. I Am A Fool

6. Do It

7. A Ha

8. If Have My Mind

9. A Prayer (Inst)

10.A Prayer

11.Confession

12.One Step

13.Old Bike

14.Thelma And Louise (Feat. Bobby Kim)

15.I Will Give All

A little correction...she's actually under Yiga Entertainment. But JYP did help.

i know cuz my cousin's her manager. and i met them when they came to LA for her MV (b4 her debut).

i actually thought she wasn't going to make it when i first saw her. But i'm very glad that she did.

My cousin was actually in the prank show. He's the one with glasses, kinda chubby, wearing black.

woah whan4... thats seriously too cool..... if i had such a cousin.. he would be my best friend no matter what !!! :P

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3063/ivyloveenc8qk.jpg

^ i watched it also!=]

ivy should be an actress! with a lil bitmore practice shecan makeit=D

yeah.. she was funny in there..... she's already a great singer... add some training she could be a great actress too.... btw... do u know how many episodes are there for that show??? i've only seen 4...

Guest ROCKWITHU

^ i went to her cyworld to see the pics and i think i know which show u r talking about... its this one right?

ivyloveenc8qk.jpg

I m not sure what's the name of the show.. but its named "Love Encyclopedia"... Park Soo-Hong was funny in it although i have no idea what they were saying.... i've seen 4 parts so far... i m not sure if they have other parts as well but thats all i could find... you can download all four parts in HQ from the iyagi box...

yah u r right bout the performances.. i've seen so many pics of her performances that i have no idea where they came from.... i try to collect as much performances as i can but not knowing what show she was on makes it kinda hard... and i've seen the beyonce dance vid... but not the other 4... where can i see them? could u point me to the correct site? thanks :)

Ok Love Encyclopedia. More stuff to add to my cb dl list. LOL Thanks for looking for it. :)

Well finding vids at yahoo korea isn't hard. Just type Ivy into the search thing and it'll have like a couple of stuff saying Ivy, click the 1st link. Then it'll go to a page that shows her profile, links to pix, and to the video section. Kinda harder on naver. I'll try to get a link, 'cause it is kinda hard navigating through those websites when you can't read Korean.

Yeah, I try to collect every perf, vid that has to do w/ Ivy too. LOL So obsessed w/ having every vid I looked through sooo many pages at yahoo korea and naver to watch her vids uploaded there. I'm still a little pissed I don't have the cut of her perf of A-Ha on music back too, the same day as her 1st one at SBS Inkigayo. LOL

Guest RealityOrDream

Here you go.....

Ivy Vol. 1 Tracklisting

1. What Happened Tonight

2. Dawn Dawn Dawn

3. Poison Ivy

4. I

5. I Am A Fool

6. Do It

7. A Ha

8. If Have My Mind

9. A Prayer (Inst)

10.A Prayer

11.Confession

12.One Step

13.Old Bike

14.Thelma And Louise (Feat. Bobby Kim)

15.I Will Give All

thank u so much blurblur

Guest whan4

^WOAH THAT'S A MAD CONNECTION!!! ASDF;LKJASDF;LKJ *jealous*

yeah...i didn't know he was a manager til like 2-3 yrs ago. he used to manage lee so young, park sol mi,

etc. he came to LA n gave me all these cds and when i had dinner with him, he told me there's a new singer

that's going to come out and since lee so young left the company they were planning big things for her. and

the singer was ivy. he told me that's y he came to the US to shoot the MV. New singers NEVER or rarely

shoot an MV outside of korea. but they think ivy's going to be special. so....yeah...that's how i met them.

Guest edwin012290

huh....why isnt she popular? she has the bod, nice songs, but her fanbase isnt skyrocketing...strange

Guest MRS.DANIELHENNEY<3

^ shes actually REALLY popular in korea from her song Imust be a fool

Soompi only loves hyori/bi/songhyegyo MOSTLY.

Guest BLurBLur

yeah i think she's quite popular for a new artist in korea.... and perhaps the most popular female new artist in the industry last year....

Archived