Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest nofear11877

I like her, she's sexy but talented singers like CSJH. I think she should be in x-man, many singers that underated became quite famous just being a regular in x-man.

i definitely second that motion!!! :D i hope when she comes back... her publicist will decide to make her appear on gameshows like x-man and loveletter so that she'll gain more popularity and exposure. i really think she needs more exposure cuz singing on shows and inkgayo's aren't enough. she's really a great singer and a dancer... people should recognize her talent. not to mention her beauty. :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

^ yes i agree

my mom saw her mollae camera episode and said she was really pretty and thinks she could be a actress. lol

i remember her little mini epi thingy with park soo hong on mbc it was like 10 mins or something +her banjun drama. and her acting isn't bad.

well the banjun drama is more of like a fun thing so it doesn't really showcase anyone's talent but if Ivy tried acting she would prob make it. since she has the unique mature look to her!

i miss her<3

Guest whan4

^ good to know that.... did u get to meet her in person? :w00t: that would be awesome !!!! either way.. thanks for the update... :)

yeah..i met her..but not for long. just shook hands and a brief chat. o...my cousin's getting married and ivy's is going to be there to sing the couple a song. the manager is the brother of the bride. probably will get a chance to takes pics then.

Guest BLurBLur

my mom saw her mollae camera episode and said she was really pretty and thinks she could be a actress. lol

ahhh... i saw that episode as well.. she was so cute with the bunny head gear... :D

i've alwiz wanted to ask this... why did ivy chase the host around when he was walking pass her dressed as a woman/ghost? did she know who he was or did she chase him around cause she wanted to find out who he was?

yeah..i met her..but not for long. just shook hands and a brief chat. o...my cousin's getting married and ivy's is going to be there to sing the couple a song. the manager is the brother of the bride. probably will get a chance to takes pics then.

oh my.... that is juz too lucky !!!! if you do snap a photo or two... remember to share with us in the thread.... :P

Guest iluvshinhwa!

she's so talented. quite tall. slim. pretty. dances well. sings well. and she's so young!

oh. and i like her song 'aha'. but i only got to know it when park kyung lim dance to her sing in x-men. real funny! ^.^

Guest whan4

ahhh... i saw that episode as well.. she was so cute with the bunny head gear... :D

i've alwiz wanted to ask this... why did ivy chase the host around when he was walking pass her dressed as a woman/ghost? did she know who he was or did she chase him around cause she wanted to find out who he was?

oh my.... that is juz too lucky !!!! if you do snap a photo or two... remember to share with us in the thread.... :P

if i get permission to ...i'll try. the only thing about posting up pics is that the company has to ok it...cuz of posibility of having posted up "bad" pics...alot of ppl that r related to the celebs or the managers of the celebs don't post up pics in the internet for that reason. then there would be ALOT of pics.

ps. ivy again is NOT under yg...she used to be under yiga but now the name changed to fantom ent.

fantom has some top stars...like bae young jun, kim hee sun, mc mong, lee jung jae, yang pa, etc.

my cousin was in japan for a couple of days for bae young jun's fan meeting? something like that.

Guest shinmoreyell

hello,

have to req... my sister is an IVY avid fan!!!

she likes IVY's please remember... anybody have it???

please, can you reupload it for me???

i want to give it to my sister... shes turning 24 next month!!!

Guest JCho7

hello,

have to req... my sister is an IVY avid fan!!!

she likes IVY's please remember... anybody have it???

please, can you reupload it for me???

i want to give it to my sister... shes turning 24 next month!!!

Personally I perfer her There'll you be. Plz remember was kinda boring for me I think..

I wish she came out with a new album~

Guest nofear11877

whoa!!!!!! :w00t: that was ivy?!! :w00t: my gosh... she looks sexy and hot. :wub: now im standing by seven's all night mv. :D

Guest cam3n

I love Ivy!! she's talented not to mention also gorgeous and sexy!! :lol:

WOWw~~ she and se7en look so HOT!

Guest nofear11877

^who wouldn't look hot on a red dress? :rolleyes: she does look absolutely stunning with that dress especially she's with seven. :D

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

Whoa she looks HOT in the pictures with Se7en : )

And i agree she should Definatley be on X-Men or LoveLetter

Guest bombwa

Hi, I'm new in here. I like Ivy's performance very much... she's very cute and sexy.

So,I want to find more of her work....

Because>> I only saw her performance just one time so I wanna ask anybody that where can I downlaod her performance? Can anyone give me the link? If it's in korean not in English pleasa tell me how to download it because I'm not a korean please! please!

Thanks in advance.

Guest hope

Ivy looks amazing. I can't wait for her new album. Maybe she will be on X-men while she is recording her new album. You know to get a way from the studio.

Didn't she appear in a TV concert today?

Archived