Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

Guest dream_on

yeah...i didn't know he was a manager til like 2-3 yrs ago. he used to manage lee so young, park sol mi,

etc. he came to LA n gave me all these cds and when i had dinner with him, he told me there's a new singer

that's going to come out and since lee so young left the company they were planning big things for her. and

the singer was ivy. he told me that's y he came to the US to shoot the MV. New singers NEVER or rarely

shoot an MV outside of korea. but they think ivy's going to be special. so....yeah...that's how i met them.

wow that is awesome!!!

huh....why isnt she popular? she has the bod, nice songs, but her fanbase isnt skyrocketing...strange

i think she is popular, just not on soompi.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amyliaz

Ivy Ivy Ivy! I can't believe I've never been to this thread. Pfft. Anyway, thanks for the video, Soysauce! ^^

I totally love her song - Babongabwa. It's so nice and addicting! :D That's the song that made me interested in her. A-ha was kinda weird for me. HAHA.

Guest suejinners

More from her cathy cat photoshoot +one cheering on the soccer team

ivy13tx.jpg

shes gorgeous

credits to her cy+imageshack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BhUterFly05

She's a good dancer now...and boy did her voice sound really nice wen she sang "I am a fool."(is that right? or is it "am I a fool") I love her....i knew about her ever since Park Kyung Lim danced to her popular song "AH-HA" in xman....anyweiz i love her...she's very pretty...even prettier than Boa...(no offense for Boa fans)infact im a Boa fan too....

Guest datshawtygurl

I think that Ivy is one of the most underrated singers in the business. She's got everything. looks, personality, moves and the body. People just see her as a wannabe trying to win her way into the business with her looks, but she really is talented. and she works hard. every gasoo works hard to make it. she's actually got talent and can dance. i personally love ivy. she's such an awesome singer. and i like her dance moves too. but there's not much info about her. i wish she would go on more gameshows and stuff. do you guys know any gameshows or nonstops she's been on?

Guest nofear11877

I think that Ivy is one of the most underrated singers in the business. She's got everything. looks, personality, moves and the body. People just see her as a wannabe trying to win her way into the business with her looks, but she really is talented. and she works hard. every gasoo works hard to make it. she's actually got talent and can dance. i personally love ivy. she's such an awesome singer. and i like her dance moves too. but there's not much info about her. i wish she would go on more gameshows and stuff. do you guys know any gameshows or nonstops she's been on?

she really is one of the most underrated k-singers out there. she really really has talent. i think the problem is she doesn't get that much exposure. her publicist should do more than what they are doing now. i personally think she needs more exposure like appearing in gameshows. i really luv her album... the beats of her songs are one of a kind and the ballad songs in there were awesome. its just so refreshing to hear. and as to your question... i don't think she appeared on any gameshows yet, but i do hope she will. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest whan4

i'm at korea right now and just a little update. ivy's working hard on her 2nd album and it's due out around august or sept. i visited the studio. i liked her new songs. hope u guys do too.

Guest BLurBLur

^ good to know that.... did u get to meet her in person? :w00t: that would be awesome !!!! either way.. thanks for the update... :)

Guest dream_on

i'm at korea right now and just a little update. ivy's working hard on her 2nd album and it's due out around august or sept. i visited the studio. i liked her new songs. hope u guys do too.

that's so awesome!! i'm glad she's working on another album. i just thought she disappeared after a while. i'm glad to hear that she'll be coming back soon. i can't wait!

datshawtygurl: Ivy was on (NN6) Rainbow Romance EP 29, YaShimManman, Banjun Drama (with Lee SungJin & Lee Jin) 051023, YoonDoHyun Loveletter 050923, Nonstop 5, Inkigayo (host 060114?), Magic Show, Hidden Camera Show, Love Encyclopedia

x_x ackkk sorry i can't find the ep #s for most

and i agree...they should try and get her on some other variety shows to gain more publicity.

some newish pics of her from her cyworld...

ivy4.jpgivy3.jpgivyyy.jpg

she's so...perfect looking >_< aahh sorry i got lazy

http://www.cyworld.com/ivy_love for more

Guest nofear11877

ivy4.jpgivy3.jpg

she's so...perfect looking >_< aahh sorry i got lazy

she's really working on her second album?! :w00t: that's great! i can't wait to hear her album and i can't wait for her to do her comeback performance. :D

she's so gorgeous on that pic. like you said... she's perfect. the second pic is too funny. :lol: why did she purposely put two hearts on her underarm? :lol: hmm... i wonder. :lol:

Archived