Ivy (아이비) [Official Thread]

aznboy78

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baby_rain

:rolleyes: wooott wooott !!! all praises for this girl :) wooah this girl is loaded with sex appeal, charm and talent ... like her voice so much .. its very strong and dominant unlike the others hehehehe.. damn!

heyy guys!! dont you all notice the strong resemblance of ivy and lee dae hee of green rose .. oh well whatever .. i liked them both !! :lol: those two girls are cute and talented

Guest -- Nai xPc.

Does anybody have her performance of 'A HA'? Please PM it to me =)

PM me too, please?

Also, can someone upload her song "Babongabwa" (I Must be A Fool) for me? Thanks.

---Nai

Guest happyroach

i love her on episode 29..

she soo cute..

She was!!! Hahaha if she talked like that to me I'd definitely let her have her way too LOL

Oh and she was such a camwhore HAHAHAHAHAHA going "^^v" all the time. SOOOOOOO awesome

Guest knightvision91

ohhhhhhh ivy is soooooo freakin pretttty i acutally went out and bought her album :P and i havnt done that since atlantis princess came out :D

Guest Madisoid

I just got my Ivy Album....

I am very impressed, I was already impressed with her from the first time I saw her.

She really grew on me as an artist. I am very particular on my female artists that i like... I guess I have specific standards. Ivy really fits a lot of them!! I am very proud of her!!

Whenever I watched an Ivy Performance on all the music programs she was always singing live, even on inkigayo where they don't require you to sing live! Impressive!!

I believe that her fast songs/dance songs don't allow us to really hear her voice to its full potenial... due to the style of her faster songs is do a "whisper" sounding voice --- which is rather sexy. But when I heard her live performance of her new recent ballad -- she sounded exactly like the version on the Album!! ROCK ON!

Also, when she sings and dances, her voice stays pretty constant, not fading in and out, which I was quite moved by. Dancing and singing live is hard no matter who you are.... many females I am not like right now because of their awful live performances while singing (won't point fingers but Bin in a particular) ;) Ivy really has some talent. *applauds*

Listening to her whole album... I have come across my favorite tracks.

Favorite fast track #3 - Poison Ivy

Favorite Ballad sone track #4 and #11 (don't know the titles -can't read korean)

The whole album is really decent and worth while... even if you have only heard one of her songs, I recommend the album for sure!! Ivy will not dissapoint you .... support her and buy her music. She has worked hard to get where she is now, and I would love to see her grow as an artist and in popularity.

Show your support by buying an album that will show a "good time" with smiles :)

I was wondering why Ivy is not on gameshows and stuff?? Or has she been and I just haven't noticed.?? Kinda like BoA is on none of the gameshows huh?

Anyways, I've said enough.....

Take Care all you Ivy Fans out there!

-Amy

^^ Sorry, no clubbox link in the Korean Music forum.

sorry, didn't know that even clubbox links wasn't allowed (only thought direct links wasn't allowed. =x)

anywhom, I loved her on NN6.

she was hilarious. :lol:

Archived