Guest sukira91

New Fan here! ^^ *waves* I've been hit with the Moon Jae shin virus toooo haha

Thank you Rxgoodleaf for all that infos. I am intrigued XD. I haven't seen anyone post this pic yet.

4otv.jpg

1286929517_201010130926392141754201_0.jpg

아스카의 별@DC

Guest deathangelxd

new fan here~

KAHOGIEHASG OH MY GOD. THIS GUY IS SO HOT/CUTE/SEXY/TALENTED/AMAZING.

Guh, I haven't seen episode 13/14 yet but those screen caps look really intense. @____@ He's such a great actor.

Thanks for sharing all the yummy pics. :)

Guest Asha Summer

Waves to all the MJS VIRUS Carrier! :) Thank you 1crazynyt for all the GIF's, Rxgoodleaf for keeping this forum alive and kicking for years! I back tracked and from page one to present you really own this forum! Big thanks to you, I have lots of pictures saved and Info's to cherish! Huggs!

tinysunbl, thanks for the video link of shim family! "I'm the King" that really crack me up! My co-workers are giving me those looks...but what can I do! That's too funny! hahahah!

As for SKK, ep. 13 & 14 is really for MJS, and I love it! My favorite ep. by far! (Even without sub)! I'm really am an addict! But, really he is so effective, as if every movement, every expression...you know what I mean? he own the screen! Looking forward to seeing him on screen again! Monday...I can't believe I'd say this, but thank goodness for Monday's!...and Tuesday!

***edit****

tinysunbl hard sub of Boys of Tomorrow can be found here :http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/boys+of+tomorrow :wub:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

OK... do not squeal all at once!!!

I managed to get ahold of few episodes of 반올림 (Ban Ol Rim aka Sharp)...

Please do not ask me to upload them... they are .asf files ie not very good quality and there is no English sub as far as I know...

Few gifs for you to compare to "grown up" Ah In...

The drama is from January 2004 so Ah In was about 17 at the time...

2eec76w.gif

zo97bs.gif

2whow3q.gif

Most of you are bitten by MJS virus but I was bitten by "Ah In Oppa Virus"... Ah In's character's name in the drama was Yoo Ah In!

Ah In plays older and wiser boyfriend to someone who is 3 years younger... he is a very talented art student... caused "Ah In Oppa Syndrome" at the time...

This drama put Ah In on the map... and the overnight fame and subsequent fall disillusioned Ah In...

Ah In after confessing to Ok Lim (the main female character) that he has been watching her from a far for awhile... that it was love at first sight...

23r0jet.gif

나이제 너안보고도 그릴수있어

우리 사귀자 진지하게

I can draw you without having to look at you.

Let's go steady, seriously.

This is the conversation I imagine Gurl Oh having with Yoon Hee!

More gifs to come later...

Guest Shiroiyuki

From episode 10...

ea1rua.gif

LOL

Trying to stay away from Yoon Hee!

*SQUEEEELSSS*

AHHH GOODLEAF, CAN I MAKE THIS MY SIGGIE??????????

Rxgoodleaf, btw, I wanna ask something about BOL. I saw a couple of videos of YAI's character being mean to his gf, GAR's character. Can you tell me why that relationship fell through?

Also, can you elaborate on what you said? "and the overnight fame and subsequent fall disillusioned Ah In..." Fall how? I notice that it took 2 years before he had another project. What happened there?

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Rxgoodleaf, btw, I wanna ask something about BOL. I saw a couple of videos of YAI's character being mean to his gf, GAR's character. Can you tell me why that relationship fell through?

Also, can you elaborate on what you said? "and the overnight fame and subsequent fall disillusioned Ah In..." Fall how? I notice that it took 2 years before he had another project. What happened there?

BOL aired from November 2003 to February 2005... 64 episodes total... Ah In first appears on episode 8... I've watched about half the episodes (that's all I could get ahold of) then lost the files when my hardrive crashed...

I don't remember Ah In "being mean" to Ok Lim... he does get upset when he finds out that Ok Lim is in love with her old childhood friend, Uk... he might have been "cold" towards her because of that...

As to Ah In being disillusioned after the drama? Ah In had mentioned in one of his interviews that he was disappointed how quickly people forgot him after the drama... faster and higher you rise to fame, harder the fall...

That's probably why he did not work for couple of years... then he came back with indy movie "The Boys Of Tomorrow"... which I think is one of his best...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

*SQUEEEELSSS*

AHHH GOODLEAF, CAN I MAKE THIS MY SIGGIE??????????

Sure...

I don't mind if any of you use any of my pics or gifs as long as you credit Soompi...

Guest tinysunbl

@Rxgoodleaf: You are seriously the Yoo Ah In's God Mother here! Your love and dedication to this incredible boy is so admirable. I felt ashamed because I liked him a lot in Antique and always acknowledge his talent but I really did nothing for him in the fandom. Well, that was until the Moon Jae Shin's virus hits, of course. Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive. You're just as awesome as Yoo Ah In!

Rxgoodleaf, do you think this thread would be more organized if we post up all the download links and links to images/photoshoots/fanarts there for future reference? I know there are new youtube videos of Ah In uploaded everyday, too.

In Wikidrama, it's said that Yoo Ah In was only in Sharp 1, but apparently he was in Sharp 2, too, along side with Go Ara and Lee Min Ho. This is what I found:

Yoo Ah In in Sharp 2 (1)

Yoo Ah In in Sharp 2 (2)

Sorry if someone has already posted this. I guess that may be a cameo of his. I may change the info in Dramawiki later, when I manage to learn the intricacies of the Wikidrama editing tools. His profile pic there needs to be changed as well! (If anyone knows how to do this, can you help?)

Also,here is the download link to Boys of Tomorrow movie. This is an art kind of thing movie, so not everyone may like it. But Yoo Ah In's performance is apparently stunning. He got many awards for this movie.

I'm not sure if the vid has hardsubs. I will post the soft sub tomorrow. Now I can't upload anymore because my internet acts up. And it's 4am over here, too sleepy now :(

Guest Shiroiyuki

Sure...

I don't mind if any of you use any of my pics or gifs as long as you credit Soompi...

^Yepppp!!! I did!

The gif you made just made me melt because of msj's cuteness xDD

Guest smackbee

Hey! ^^ hehehe, I knew Ah In since The Man Who Cant Get Married,

I didnt know ah in can pull out this Jaesin character SO WELL!

Omg, I'm definetely a fan of him before, but now even more!

^^

Hehehehe!

Ah In has a twitter, can someone help to translate?

I know a bit of korean, but... haha I still suck in it.

hehe!

(:

Nice knowing you guys! ^^ Continue to support ah in~ (L)

Guest what_life

Waaaa... the thread is moving fast these days!! And yay to new faces!! Welcome!

Most of you are bitten by MJS virus but I was bitten by "Ah In Oppa Virus"... Ah In's character's name in the drama was Yoo Ah In!

Hahaha... I was first bitten by the "Heuk San" virus but it has recently mutated to a much stronger and more resistant strain called the "Moon Jae Shin" virus. This strain has totally weakened me to a pulp and I think I'm beyond recovery.

An old interview of Ah In when he was still shooting for Strongest Chil Woo as Heuk San:

Yoo Ah In interview in Arirang

The wait for SKKS ep 13 & 14 eng sub is killing me... especially after I accidentally saw some spoiler pics of MJS and YHee. Must... wait... patiently... :wacko:

Guest akluvka

An old interview of Ah In when he was still shooting for Strongest Chil Woo as Heuk San:

Yoo Ah In interview in Arirang

Ah ~ thank you very very much ~ I've found this interview for a long time. Seeing Ah In as Heuk San again makes me extremely happy. He was so cute ~ I love that role of him. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest icedevil0289

@1crazynyt omg that second gif, the one with the tongue is sooo adorable. was that on come to play or ysmm? And lol@ him doing the tell me dance. Well I think it was the tell me dance. Ugh I've been looking everywhere for videos of him on come to play and yssmm. At this point, I don't even care if it's subbed or not.

Guest tinysunbl

Yoo Ah In is quite active on Twiiter today. Here are a couple of his today(10/14/2010) tweets (time-order):

1. 감정을 말하는것은 오그라드는 일이고, 감추는 것은 시크한. 사이 좋은 세상. 촌스러움을 무릅쓰고 '시크'하지 못하게 표현된 예쁜 마음들 하나라도 더 들여다 볼 수 있기를. 나는 내 감정에게 가능한한 가장 촌스러운 사람이고싶다.

2. 고맙다구요, 그 한마디 하는데 서론이 참 길죠? (My translation: Thanks, the long short story is the intro to?)

3. 결국엔 외로움이고 사랑이고 욕망이고 절망인 마음들 그 자체로 낯간지러워 공연히 쪼개어 다른 모양과 다른 말들로 표현되어 왔지만, 그래서 예술과 문학이란 양식이 존재하지만, 가끔은 뜬구름 좀 걷어내고 밑밥도 다 집어치우고 그저 외롭다고 사랑한다고 욕망한다고 절망했다고 말할 수 있다면 얼마나 편하고 쉬울까.. 하는 생각을해 봅니다. 나를 좀 봐달라던, 내게 귀 기울여 달라던 그 집. 그 '개소리'처럼 말이죠하하

4. 가끔 그런 생각 들어요. 내가 쓰고 움직이고 말하고 하는것들이 담금주가 아니라 화학술같은.. 제대로 익어서 변형된 새로운 맛이아니라 쪼개고 애둘르는 기교같은거 그방면에서 전 꽤나 테크니컬하죠..아마?

5. 나너무열정적이었나봐 http://twitpic.com/2xn1bi (He posted a pic, but the link doesn't work for me. Anyone can access the pic?)

His account is: http://twitter.com/#!/seeksik, by the way.

5 tweets within 10 hours? I couldn't understand most of what he says because they seem very poetic. If anyone can help translate these, that'd be so much appreciated :)

YAI's tweets are death for us non korean speakers. I really wish I can understand cos it sounds like he's got some thoughtful observations. The thing is, even when I put it to Google Translate, it's still hard to understand the full meaning. Aigooo, let's all learn Korean more guys!!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

@Rxgoodleaf: You are seriously the Yoo Ah In's God Mother here! Your love and dedication to this incredible boy is so admirable. I felt ashamed because I liked him a lot in Antique and always acknowledge his talent but I really did nothing for him in the fandom. Well, that was until the Moon Jae Shin's virus hits, of course. Thank you so much for keeping this thread alive. You're just as awesome as Yoo Ah In!

You're quite welcome!

Rxgoodleaf, do you think this thread would be more organized if we post up all the download links and links to images/photoshoots/fanarts there for future reference? I know there are new youtube videos of Ah In uploaded everyday, too.

Organize how? I have to tell you, most of the older pics I had posted in the thread were linked to Photobucket but ended up exceeding the bandwidth... so I had to delete some of the pics...

In Wikidrama, it's said that Yoo Ah In was only in Sharp 1, but apparently he was in Sharp 2, too, along side with Go Ara and Lee Min Ho. This is what I found:

Yoo Ah In in Sharp 2 (1)

Yoo Ah In in Sharp 2 (2)

Checked the Youtube videos... both of them were from Ban Ol Lim Season One... incorrectly labeled... Yoo Ah In was not on Ban Ol Lim Season Two as far as I know...

Sorry if someone has already posted this. I guess that may be a cameo of his. I may change the info in Dramawiki later, when I manage to learn the intricacies of the Wikidrama editing tools. His profile pic there needs to be changed as well! (If anyone knows how to do this, can you help?)

Sorry, can't help you there... I don't even visit Wikidrama...

Also,here is the download link to Boys of Tomorrow movie. This is an art kind of thing movie, so not everyone may like it. But Yoo Ah In's performance is apparently stunning. He got many awards for this movie.

"The Boys of Tomorrow" is an art movie... one of those movies you have to "ponder" and look for deeper meanings... certainly is not a light movie... I watched it 3 times before I began to understand the juxtaposition and hidden meanings...

I'm not sure if the vid has hardsubs. I will post the soft sub tomorrow. Now I can't upload anymore because my internet acts up. And it's 4am over here, too sleepy now :(

Side note: someone mentioned that YAI's character was "mean" to Ok Lim (GAR's character) earlier... I guess you must have watched the above Youtube video... Ah In was trying to distance himself from Ok Lim because he found out that Ok Lim was in love with Wook, her childhood friend... in the previous episode, Ah In had broken up with Ok Lim because of that reason... he was stepping aside so that the two can be together...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Yoo Ah In is quite active on Twiiter today. Here are a couple of his today(10/14/2010) tweets (time-order):

1. 감정을 말하는것은 오그라드는 일이고, 감추는 것은 시크한. 사이 좋은 세상. 촌스러움을 무릅쓰고 '시크'하지 못하게 표현된 예쁜 마음들 하나라도 더 들여다 볼 수 있기를. 나는 내 감정에게 가능한한 가장 촌스러운 사람이고싶다.

As I have mentioned before, Ah In's writings are very poetic... metaphorical... dark yet beautiful... I have to read it several times to understand his intended meanings... so here is my attempt at translating... I usually translate the way I understand from reading, not necessary word for word...

1. If you say what you feel, that's being too expressive (un-cool), if you hide it you are being chic. World of brotherly love. Despite the risk of being called rustic (unfashionable) I would like to see more of non-chic pretty minds. I would like to be the most rustic person, to the limits of my emotion.

2. 고맙다구요, 그 한마디 하는데 서론이 참 길죠? (My translation: Thanks, the long short story is the intro to?)

2. I thank you, just to say those words the intro was too long, right?

3. 결국엔 외로움이고 사랑이고 욕망이고 절망인 마음들 그 자체로 낯간지러워 공연히 쪼개어 다른 모양과 다른 말들로 표현되어 왔지만, 그래서 예술과 문학이란 양식이 존재하지만, 가끔은 뜬구름 좀 걷어내고 밑밥도 다 집어치우고 그저 외롭다고 사랑한다고 욕망한다고 절망했다고 말할 수 있다면 얼마나 편하고 쉬울까.. 하는 생각을해 봅니다. 나를 좀 봐달라던, 내게 귀 기울여 달라던 그 집. 그 '개소리'처럼 말이죠하하

3. At the end, the expression of loneliness, love, ambition and despair were all broken apart and substituded with different words because of it was shameful. Therefore art and literature exist. However, once in awhile blow away the cloud and take away the bait and say I am lonely, I am in love, I am ambitious, I am in despair, how much simpler and easier would life be... I think about that. Please look at me, listen to me. That "nonsense" talk, Ha Ha Ha

4. 가끔 그런 생각 들어요. 내가 쓰고 움직이고 말하고 하는것들이 담금주가 아니라 화학술같은.. 제대로 익어서 변형된 새로운 맛이아니라 쪼개고 애둘르는 기교같은거 그방면에서 전 꽤나 테크니컬하죠..아마?

4. Once in awhile I think about this. My writing, moving and talking is not furmented alcohol (?) but chemically created... something that is not fully mature (fermented) but broken apart and ??? craftsmanship... in that direction, I am fairly technical... perhaps? <- this one stumped me! I do not understand...

5. 나너무열정적이었나봐 http://twitpic.com/2xn1bi (He posted a pic, but the link doesn't work for me. Anyone can access the pic?)

5. I guess I was too passionate.

His account is: http://twitter.com/#!/seeksik, by the way.

5 tweets within 10 hours? I couldn't understand most of what he says because they seem very poetic. If anyone can help translate these, that'd be so much appreciated :)

Now, I have a hugh headache... translating Ah In's writing is a "torture" for me since I so desperately want to translate right... try to translate as if he wrote in English... sometimes that's a tall order because my Korean is about middle school level... :(

YAI's tweets are death for us non korean speakers. I really wish I can understand cos it sounds like he's got some thoughtful observations. The thing is, even when I put it to Google Translate, it's still hard to understand the full meaning. Aigooo, let's all learn Korean more guys!!

It's death even for a Korean speaker!!!

It's like trying to understand Edgar Allan Poe's poems only after learning ABCs!