Guest akluvka

@ 1crazynyt: Thank you very much for those gifs you've made and sorry if I made you feel I was being intimate ^^. I just wanted to say how much comfortable I feel here ^^.

I love the second gif *smile* It's so sweet and so cute.

Guest icedevil0289

thanks. Yup their relationship is just amazing, honestly my favorite parts of the drama are their scenes, well aside from the scenes with professor jung/yonhee are whenever there is a lesson to be learned. At first I felt a bit obnoxious always talking about yongshin while everyone was talking about either sunjoon/yh or jaeshin/yh, but glad to know that alot of people love them.

btw what exactly was happening in that gif you posted? Why did yongha raise his hands and look at them like that and then put them down?

GIF # 1

They were having a conversation inside the room.

YH: So are you saying you are going to do what Ha In Soo wants?

JS: …It’s not that big of a deal

YH: Confessing that you are HBS now – it means you are going to die being called a thief, murderer…. Is this how you are going to honor the memory of your brother?

Just try confessing tom cuz that is the moment you are going to die by my hands

JS: With these delicate hands/fist- you think that is going to happen?

I’m still thinking -about which decision is the best

YH: Of all your considerations-is the most important one for Daemul’s sake?

GIF # 2

After everybody is gone, YHa opens the big cloth next to the wall. JS is lying down on YS's lap hiding. They bring JS to lie down properly. JS and YHa are bantering out their friendship and YHa is happy that he is still alive. Feeling touch, YHa holds JS's hand dearly to his face saying he likes this. (HAHA!). YHa turns to YS and seriously telling her not to tell anyone including SJ and she agrees.

- Translated by Softy-

Guest tazanya

so i have not just been hit with the virus, i have been pummeled and beaten to death with it.

how did he get so wonderously hott.

I have seen all of his other works, and always thought he was adorable , but since that apple/fruit flew to that preciousness in his first scene he buried himself in my heart.

ok need to backtrack entire thread to catch up with you all.

also argh why is kbs being so fast with the world star's drama subs and so slow with scandal.  I am trying to legally watch it but they are are making it difficult.  get on with the subbing kbs.

Whew, thanks for the pics and gifs everyone!!

Jaeshin is really rocking the show. I wish he would find his own happy ending. With the way things are looking up, seems like he's in for a heartbreak T_____T.

I know it's been asked, but does anyone have any link to watch Shim's Family? For some reason, I couldn't download the one at Yellow Cinema, hmm. Would be really appreciated!

I know it's been asked, but does anyone have any link to watch Shim's Family? For some reason, I couldn't download the one at Yellow Cinema, hmm. Would be really appreciated!

you can watch the unsub at dramacrazy.net

and for the download in yellowcinema,, you need to sign in so you could see the download link..:)

Guest tinysunbl

I uploaded Shim's Family on my personal blog, here is the download link

Also here is the cut of the "I was the King" part. My all time fav LOL

Spreading the Yoo Ah In love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear you there and not just you and me a lot of us who got hit with this MJS virus....

OMG the pain definitely has begun! I finished ep. 13 and 14 already and THEY'RE TRAUMATIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously if only Jae-shin looked less compelling and kind and sexy. Then I wouldn't be so sad watching him being the second lead. He literally steals these two episodes, esp. the 14th. I think I have serious, life threatening second lead syndrome.....urgggggggg tooo painful.

Oh by the way, here is a funny vid I made for Guel-oh and Yeo-rim. I already shared it in the the drama thread....

Guest tinysunbl

No problem! LOL I only tried to recap the movie for the Vietnamese fans because there isn't Vietsub for the movie yet. The Google translated page would probably appear nasty and boring to you :)

Guest jenjnyjen

AHHHH EVERYONEEEE :( I really want to know! I can't help but to peek a little hahahahhaa! I was like scrolling really fast so that I don't see the exact dialogs and descriptions. I avoid the video cuts too hehe! I'll wait till the subs come out so that I can feel the bliss of watching (more like pain though huhu TT my heart's gonna be poked by hundreds of needles seeing MJS broken like that!)

About the GYH-MJS brotherhood, I don't think it goes as far as romantically related though. There aren't a lot of explanations about their friendship, like how they met etc. But I guess it might be a dark story, because when I read the recaps the first few episodes, a lot of the writers were expecting the revelation of GYH's story (especially after the scene when he scolded LSJ and when he's asked about his purpose in SKK). Also I notice that GYH likes to do things by himself, like when they're investigating the theft, LSJ and KYS will look confused and all that, but not MJS. Ahhh I hope I'll know why >.<

R E M I N D E R

Please refrain from quoting the previous message in its entirety, ESPECIALLY when your reply is directly after it.

Use the ADD REPLY button instead of the REPLY button, alternatively remove the quoted text out of your composition box when writing your posting, if you use the REPLY button. I have had to remove the unnecessary clutter from the last 6 pages.

If necessary, just quote THE RELEVANT PORTION of the posting that you are replying to . . .

Guest Shiroiyuki

Height: 178cm

^He is 178cm tall? But i've read on some of his bios that he is 181 cm..

Anyway, this thread should be more active so he can have his own fan club!

I know he is not the main character in sungkyunkwan, but I love his character more than Yoochun!

And oh, 1crazynyt, thanks for the spoilers!

ep14wb.jpg

As I was re-watching Ep 14, this particular scene was one of my favorite scenes in 14. He did a marvelous job acting a wounded man. The way he grimaced in pain and his body languages, he was very very effective because as a viewer u can feel his pain as well just by looking at him. YAI what I'm going to do with you?

Guest tinysunbl

I have a very hard time finding Yoo Ah-in's movie Sea and Sky online. Does anyone know a place where I can download it? It seems like the movie failed to do well in the box office and then nobody really cared about it. I wonder if they even released it on DVD...

I uploaded Shim's Family on my personal blog, here is the download link

Also here is the cut of the "I was the King" part. My all time fav LOL

Spreading the Yoo Ah In love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG the pain definitely has begun! I finished ep. 13 and 14 already and THEY'RE TRAUMATIZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously if only Jae-shin looked less compelling and kind and sexy. Then I wouldn't be so sad watching him being the second lead. He literally steals these two episodes, esp. the 14th. I think I have serious, life threatening second lead syndrome.....urgggggggg tooo painful.

Oh by the way, here is a funny vid I made for Guel-oh and Yeo-rim. I already shared it in the the drama thread....

tinysunbl, thanks for sharing Shim's Family.

You just made my day. I have dl it, so now something nice to look forward to, which is watching it, when I have finished my homework.

Also that vid is so funny and well made. Thanks for sharing :D