Guest akira_power_enter

I listen to this song everyday well almost 24/7 even when im sleeping :lol: Yesterday i couldnt sleep becoz my head is full of thoughts about AhIn. To make this post less ..pointless here u go --> Click here to download Just The way You are from Bruno Mars The High Cut video's editor sure did a good job in choosing song. Suits him perfectly blush.gif

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile,

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

Cause Ah In ah~ you're amazing

Just the way you are.

Recently I feel happier with picture of him in my mind ^_^

o9jndy.jpg

credits to nate. this is the rankings in the actor/actress category

Apparently he's number one! Probably at least since yesterday because there's a strip next to his name. Whoo! Finally a number one for all the good reasons!

Aaaaannnnddd happy belated birthday! More age equals more hotness!

Guest akira_power_enter

Thanks 4 sharing this new conanblue32

blush.gif Im so glad to hear it blush.gif

I was on Nate just now. Was searching 4 Ah In's photos and wanting to save them on my computer. But i cant save =_=. There're so many new photos from him, which i havent seen before, including some (i think) not published photos from Highcut's photoshoot. :wub: He looks gorgeous. :wub: Then i decided to capture screen shot, then crop them in PS :lol:

taadaaa Our gorgeous Yoo Ah In

Bild16.png

Bild15.png

Bild14.png

Bild13.png

Bild10.png

Daddy long legs huh? :wub:

Bild9.png

From the Highcut's photoshot

Bild6.png

"I was a King!"

Bild5.png

Special bonus

=)))) Ah In in red boxer =)) ROFL

Bild12.png

:wub: :wub:

cre: Nate

Guest MidnightByul

Hi^^

I'm Byul or May, you can call me whichever.

Honestly, I never heard of Ah In, until this new drama he's in. I gotta say, he is awesome! totally love him and his character.

well, yeah. I just wanted to introduce myself. haaha. XD

Guest akira_power_enter

kute opta!!!

Bild7.png

:X

Bild11.png

Ah In really luvs to swimm :wub:

Bild8.png

Shirtless Yoo Ah In blush.gif

Bild17.png

I love this!! Ah In: "Gimme your hand and come with me! <3 (yesssssssssss)

Bild18.png

@Buyl: HI there, nice to meet u! Plz visit AH In's thread more often :X:X:X

cre: nate

I miss the kick A$$ " Moon Jae Shin" Coz now he's so softy and sweet and gentle. Share a few not all of his Bad A$$ scene, love the facial expression and his smirk. Every scene he was in was worth capturing. He stole every scene in which he appears in.

gif8.gif

gif10.gif

gif9.gif

And the epic apple scene. Playing cool and suave. How can you not fall for this guy even the playboy Yong Ha questioned his sexuality, he can turn a straight guy into madness :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

gif6.gif

gif7.gif

Guest betchay

11_11_5.gifBetter late than never... I wish a happy belated birthday to our lighteninghottopic1ev1.gifYoo Ah In! 11_11_5.gif

agchugs2.gif

gif6.gif

Hey migs, thanks for this gif 11_1_206.gif one of my faves. ---------> saved!

And thank you everyone for sharing all his HOT goodies. Keep them coming!! 4_17_2.gif

Guest akira_power_enter

Just finished browsing youtube searching for Ah In's videos. Im so happy i found alot!!!

Chajjata!! Im so happy right now hhhhee I immidiately think of u guys and wanted to share them with u.

To my suprise AH In was in a Music Video :w00t: Guess if he gets the girl in the end or not :rolleyes:

Yoo Ah In in T.O's 발자국 (Footprints) MV

Ah In in blacksuit for The Face's photoshoot :wub:

Yoo Ah In (Bbaek Ga's The Faces Photoshoot 2009)

Ah In and JangGeunSuk in a CF, JGS is so famous already, isnt it time for our AH IN to shine??

Yoo Ah In & Jang Geun Seok in Skoolooks CF

Last but not least. although this vid makes me super duper tripple jaelous but i think its worth to watch. Ah In filmed a SKKS's crew member (not sure) singing and dancing to Happy B-day song.

Funny Girl sings Happy B-day for Ah In

isnt she lucky? I wish i was her. Get to sing Happy B-day song for Ah In. I find it funny tho, when she sing to the part: "Sarang haneaun....."(to my beloved...) (she doesnt know if she should say AH In'S name or not.. ) Then Ah In asks: "Sarang nugu?" (beloved who?) and then she said: "Geoloh Geoloh" =))))))) hâhhaha and yeah he seemed really happy that day. Im glad...

And eventhough i cant see his face,

his laughter somehow made my day

That's what most important to me

( am i writing a poem right now :crazy: )

Guys i hope u like it!! ^^

whoa this thread's growing pretty fast! seems like skks really catapults him to stardom. i noticed him since a while ago, his cute dorky days, but only saw him act in skks (stoopid me. my LOSS!). the first k-actor from my age group who compels me... so happy that he's doing so well now - i hope he keeps doing quirky roles though!

and he seems like an interesting person. too bad i dont know korean, really wanna know that he says in his twitter.

Guest jenjnyjen

Found these in SungKyunKwan Scandal (성균관 스캔들) Fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/pages/SungKyunKwan-Scandal-seong-gyungwan-seukaendeul-Fanpage/132678416776296)

Yoo Ah In's interview with QTV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvzhAAmWIWY

Yoo Ah In's interview with Highcut Magazine

http://www.facebook.com/notes/sungkyunkwan-scandal-seong-gyungwan-seukaendeul-fanpage/highcut-magazine-interview-with-sungkyunkwan-scandal-casts/124124380974706

Credits: blue_angel_1004@SKKSoompi + yogurutu

ENJOYYY :D

Guest Asha Summer

I listen to this song everyday ....

Happy Moonday everyone! AKIRA, that song really reminds me of him! heheheh! I keep singing that inside my brain while thinking of Yoo Ah in! It fits him perfectly! Hehheheh!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Here is a link to YouTube... Thanks to what_life!

QTV Yoo Ah In Interview

Brief translation of the interview...

QTV Scandal "Redicovery of Yoo Ah In"

Q: What does SKKS mean to Yoo Ah In?

A: A lot of people told me transformation, transformation...

I also think so.

His first transformation, action!

"I don't think I have the aptitude (for action)..."

Must be a lie, how can you be so good at it!

Q: You have a lot of scenes where you are sitting on

a tree. Did you climb up yourself?

A: Yes! I climbed myself. Fortunately I like climbing

up high so I am not afraid... There are a lot of bugs!

Too many bugs and moss growing in the tree crevies...

That makes it hard.

His second transforamtion, love! Curious as to what will

happen next!

Q: How will Moon Jae Shin's love story unfold?

A: Watching Yoon Hee from behind smiling... sometimes

with serious expression... watching as well as protecting...

The script is not complete yet, so I don't know...

I think he will slowly start to approach Yoon Hee

more aggressively...

Action, love and youth. Isn't it difficult to handle all?

How similar is MJS and YAI?

"Probably more than 80% . I was going to say 100% then

stopped. I can not be what's not in me... acting, too..."

Q: What's the difference between YAI and MJS?

A: I don't think he can smile easily. Jae Shin is. He is not

the type to smile comfortably... I laugh easily. And I think

I have an easier life than he does...

YAI's ending comment:

"I hope that you stay with us cheering on and give us the

strength to carry on. We will work hard to show you the

best in us in return. Thank you."

Guest jenjnyjen

After reading the lyric translation of Too Love (which I think describes MJS perfectly), I've decided not to look for spoilers/rumours etc for the episode 13&14. I want to feel the thrill and excitement watching Yoo Ah In as MJS :D If it's gonna hurt, I'm gonna let it hurt real bad! I wanna cry for MJS!

I hear you there and not just you and me a lot of us who got hit with this MJS virus. The minute I read the song translation I know it was for him. I saw the pic of him and YHee together when he had YHee on his back u can tell he was hurting but what else can we do? My friend was asking me are we going to watch 13 & 14? As much as I don't wanna see him hurt. I told her we should we, don't wanna miss it seeing YAI's acting prowess and how he will pull a hurting man scene? but we don't want to see MJS hurting, Yeah let all be a masochist. I know this from the beginning and I wish, I didn't know the ending. Usually drama like this that I know my ship wont end up together I drop it no matter what but MJS virus is very strong I can't drop it. Its so addicting even though it hurt. It reflected how great and effective he was as an actor cause he made us feel his pain. I'm rambling too much now.. So Let The Pain Begin!!

Guest what_life

Rxgoodleaf, thank you for the translation! you are awesome!! *hugs*

YAI is more than 80% MJS? Does that mean he's as mysterious, shy yet cool, rough yet tender, wild yet kind of a prude when it comes to women, brave, protective and passionate in fighting injustice as Jae Shin?!? Squeeeeeeeee....

I finally watched SKKS epi 11 w/ sub yesterday and it kinda renew my love for both Ah In and his character. I really do love his interaction w/ all the characters and the bromance w/ Yongha (another awesome character!) especially. Saving epi 12 w/ sub for later cuz I know it's a loooong wait til subs come out for epi 13 n 14. Ppl at SKKS soompi are doing such a great job providing subs. I'm just afraid going to the SKKS forum becuz it's inundated w/ spoiler mines n i have to thread carefully to get the goodies. Okay, I should stop rambling abt SKKS on YAI's forum. hehehe... Yoo! Ah! In! :wub:

Guest jenjnyjen

@1crazynyt

HAHA! I told myself that since I know roughly how it's goin to end, I should at least feel his pain :(

And it's a good way to really appreciate YAI's acting skill :)

Guest akira_power_enter

Finally get to watch epi 13 with sub. (i mean vietnamese sub :sweatingbullets: )

I've always asked myself why i dont really like to post in SKKS's thread. And .... the

reason is soooo simple :mellow: IM TOTALLY JAESHIN BIASED :sweatingbullets:

In Ah In's thread i can talk about Jaeshin as much as i want without getting smacked

for repeating my biasness :blink: and i have u guys!!!! blush.gif

@enjnyjen: im with you girl, always tried to avoid reading spoilers even when im dying to know what's happening. Coz i truly want (just like u) "I want to feel the thrill and excitement watching Yoo Ah In as MJS" This is exactly what i think. :lol: I enjoyed every moments Jaeshin's on screen. Not because of his soulful gaze, his pretty nose or the sexy thick lips... (ohh..im not saying i dislike them :phew: ) but MORE BECAUSE i truly love HIS ACTING SKILL. Thumps up Ah In, u did a great job!!!!

About Epi 13 (argggg i dunno how to hide spoilers)

I was crying as i watch Yongha cute little "confession" toward Jaeshin. I think there's only me who think it was more then brothely love :wacko: ok.. i know im weird blush.gif but i just cant denied the fact that no one CARES and LOVES MOON JAESHIN like the way GOO YONG HA does. <3 and I adore Goo Yong Ha for that.

I almost stopped breathing at the very last scene when Jaeshin hugged YH, and said: "It feels so nice to stay alive" .... Those words means alot... for me it also has a meaning: "Im glad i'm still alive to see your face once again!"

I think i will have another sleepless night because of our AH IN aka Moon Jaeshin :wub:

Guest akluvka

@ akira_power_enter: You are Vietnamese? *smile* I also prefer joining Yo Ah In's thread because there are too many fan of LSJ in SKKS's one. I've watched this drama because of Ah In, not Yoo Chun although I'm YC's fan so I'd love to talk and read about MJS more ^^.

Exactly, I download all the sub-ed episodes every week, but I still watch the Raw version first, I can't wait for the sub-ed version :sweatingbullets:. And Eps 13, 14 ... arggg ... they made me crazy :wub:. Both when YH cried and when he held JS's hand made me cry and smile at the same time (sound strange, right?). Those sences were so beautiful!

I was crying as i watch Yongha cute little "confession" toward Jaeshin......

I'm agree, TOTALLY agree!!!! :DOr may be I'm just a huge fan of SA, then I always think about boys' relationship in strange way :sweatingbullets:. LOL

Tomorrow afternoon, I'll have sub-ed version of Eps 14, and next Monday evening, I'll got the raw of Eps 15 ~ Oh, so excited ~ can't wait for them!