Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Kim Rae Won Names Co-Star He Matched With The Best

a200d6d3f31b45ec84b9dcdbc2fcede9.jpeg?s=

Kim Rae Won chose the female co-star he felt he had the best chemistry with!

On the September 23 broadcast of JTBC’s “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator,” MC Kim Sung Joo introduced Kim Rae Won as the “master of romance” and listed off his notable co-stars, which include Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Im Soo Jung, Moon Geun Young, Jung Ryeo Won, Park Shin Hye, and Gong Hyo Jin.

Kim-Rae-Won-3.jpg

MC Ahn Jung Hwan then asked which of the distinguished leading ladies Kim Rae Won matched with best. The actor replied, “I was very lucky to work with only good people, so all the dramas did well. I can’t choose between them.”

Unsatisfied with his diplomatic answer, the MCs began to press, and Kim Rae Won finally chose his “Doctors” co-star Park Shin Hye, who also attended the same university as he did. He explained, “The ‘Doctors’ team had already been filming for a month while I was shooting a movie. They helped me so that I could quickly adjust and match well with everyone.”

Kim-Rae-Won-1.jpg

The MCs teased Kim Rae Won by suggesting he preferred Park Shin Hye over Gong Hyo Jin, with whom he stars in his latest movie.

Kim Rae Won complimented Gong Hyo Jin by saying, “She’s a veteran. We’re working together for the second time after [MBC’s “Snow Flakes”] 17 years ago.” However, he still wasn’t safe from the teasing, as Kang Ki Young was then asked who he had the best chemistry with, and he made everyone crack up by answering, “Of course it’s Gong Hyo Jin!”

Kim-Rae-Won-2.jpg

If you haven’t already, start watching “Doctors” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

*** Now, I believe that KRW is an invested fishing enthusiast. He appeared yesterday during broadcast of JTBC's 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' where he revealed that he fished so much that his girlfriend was jealous of the fish! He said there that in a year, he spends 200 days fishing and 165 days filming. He even declined a blind date to go fishing. It was further revealed that Kim Rae Won started fishing at a young age and was highly praised as a fishing prodigy when he was five years old. He admitted that if he found someone he loved enough to marry, he would quit fishing then. :P

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Now, I believe that KRW is an invested fishing enthusiast. He appeared yesterday during broadcast of JTBC's 'Please Take Care of My Refrigerator' where he revealed that he fished so much that his girlfriend was jealous of the fish! He said there that in a year, he spends 200 days fishing and 165 days filming. He even declined a blind date to go fishing. It was further revealed that Kim Rae Won started fishing at a young age and was highly praised as a fishing prodigy when he was five years old. He admitted that if he found someone he loved enough to marry, he would quit fishing then. :P

omg !!

thank you , @willenette !!

THIS IS SO FUNNY !! AND SOOOO KRW . hahahaha

declined a blind date ... ha ha ha

all happen with a reason .

• Like 1

kim rae won picks the actress he had the best chemistry with

2019092413154189813720718444879905644.jp

When asked which actress he had the best chemistry with, Kim Rae Won picked his Doctors co-star, Park Shin Hye. I didn’t watch the programme in which he was asked the question, but from the image and text, he was reportedlyasked to choose from Jung Ryeo Won, Kim Tae Hee, Im Soo Jung, Song Hye Kyo, Moon Geun Young and of course, Park Shin Hye. I wondered why the host left out Shin Se Kyung and Won Jin Ah, who, ironically, worked with him in his most recent works. Then again, he has done so many projects that the most well-known were and/or more prominent actresses, were probably picked.

I actually agree with him even though I’ve never been fond of Park Shin Hye. I would go with Jung Ryeo Won for second place, followed by Kim Tae Hee. However, I would luuuuurve to see him reunite with Kim Tae Hee. They could act as professors at Seoul National University instead… heh.

That being said, I’m excited too about his upcoming rom-com with Gong Hyo Jin and the kind of chemistry they would produce.

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/09/30/kim-rae-won-picks-the-actress-he-had-the-best-chemistry-with/

• Like 1

[Box Office] Movies in theaters this week

20191003000130_0.jpg

Crazy Romance
(Korea)
Opened Oct.2
Romance
Directed by Kim Han-gyeol

Jae-hoon (Kim Rae-won) is hurt by his past relationship. One morning, he finds himself hung over and discovering that he spent nearly all night talking over the phone with his co-worker Seon-yoeong (Gong Hyo-jin), who he has known for less than 24 hours. Despite knowing barely anything about each other, the two learn more about each other’s love life and keep bumping into each other.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Herald

• Like 1

*** I should not miss this movie since it is an apparent romantic film, the genre which I love. I'm happy that the movie was a success on its opening day. KRW said when he was interviewed about this movie that his character here as Jae Hoon heals the pain with alcohol, which he does not do if face with the same predicament. He acknowledged not being in the slightest degree similar to his movie character. He confessed not having much dating experience, too. Additionally, he's full of praises to Gong Hyo Jin for her remarkable acting. KRW is one of the most versatile Korean actors who have worked on different genres efficiently. I'm sure KRW knows his strength as an actor. He's always fit in various genres. :P

• Like 2

On 10/5/2019 at 12:08 AM, maria1983 said:

hello , hello !!

hm , interesting . all :D

and the movie looks amazing .

fighting !!

Hi maria, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that this new film has surpassed one million moviegoers! It took the film just five days to reach this figure. Ye, the movie looks amazing - that's why, I guess the movie has gained much love and attention for the chemistry between its talented leads, as well as its funny and relatable story. Here are the photos that show them holding up props that relate to the film to celebrate the achievement. Congratulations to KRW, to the cast and crew! :P

• Like 2

Korean Box Office for the Weekend 2019.10.04 ~ 2019.10.06

1 "Joker"   1 285 816 2 199 844
2 "Crazy Romance" (가장 보통의 연애) 2019/10/02 624 818 1 064 487
3 "Man of Men" (퍼펙트 맨) 2019/10/02 325 446 664 304
4 "The Battle of Jangsari" (장사리: 잊혀진 영웅들) 2019/09/25 102 341 1 038 239
5 "The Princess and The Dragon (Printsessa i drakon)"   35 802 70 420

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maria1983 said:

Thank you , @willenette !!

Fighting !! Really happy for Our Prince .

Hope he will have a new project soon . A drama this time . Is about time .  right ????

Hi maria, thanks for sharing the picture. I'm also happy for him. Like you, I hope that for his next project it will be a drama this time. I'm sure he knows this - KRW is a balanced-versatile actor. Usually, he alternates his project, movie then drama & vise-versa. :P

• Love 1