Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

• 2 weeks later...

KRW has been nominated by HB Entertainment for the Ice bucket challenge.
HB entertainment
@HBenter
김래원 아이스버킷챌린지! 영화 <강남블루스> 촬영 관계로 얼음물 샤워대신 기부와 기도로 함께하셨습니다.김래원 배우의 메시지도 함께 전해드려요~!

(來沅的留言翻譯/一冉81)
非常感謝讓我有機會參與這次冰桶挑戰賽的各位.通過這樣的契機,能够親身體會漸凍人患者及其家人的痛苦和悲傷。由於電影江南布鲁斯的拍攝原因,我選擇祈禱,並向ALS協會捐款,以此表達我的心意。
Yuan was named "ice bucket challenge" HB entertainment just to help Twitter to publish contributions news ^ ^ HB entertainment in Yuanjiang @HBenter 김래원아이스버킷챌린지!

영화 <강남블루스>촬영 관계로 얼음물 샤워대신 기부와 기도로 함께하셨습니다.김래원 배우의 메시지도 함께 전해드려요~! (Yuan/message translation ran 81) many thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate in this ice bucket challenge members. through this opportunity, can experience the pain of ALS patients and their families, and sadness. Since the film shooting causes of South Bruce, I choose to pray, and donations to the ALS Association, as an expression of my heart. </강남블루스> (Translated by Bing)
Photo: 來沅被點名"冰桶挑戰" HB娛樂公司剛剛在推特幫來沅發布捐款消息^^ HB entertainment @HBenter 김래원 아이스버킷챌린지! 영화 <강남블루스> 촬영 관계로 얼음물 샤워대신 기부와 기도로 함께하셨습니다.김래원 배우의 메시지도 함께 전해드려요~!  (來沅的留言翻譯/一冉81) 非常感謝讓我有機會參與這次冰桶挑戰賽的各位.通過這樣的契機,能够親身體會漸凍人患者及其家人的痛苦和悲傷。由於電影江南布鲁斯的拍攝原因,我選擇祈禱,並向ALS協會捐款,以此表達我的心意。

UnlikeThank yoou KRW for your prayers and I am sure for your generous donation for the cause! :)

Hi.. @willenete :-h
You're welcome. I just add more information from @catherinesmith post.
I also hope he will be more frequently update news for us. :D

@catherinesmith
Thank you very much for update! ;)

Finally we can see his latest photos.
KRW oppa looks a bit skinny in that photos, but still handsome as always. :x
I read a comment on weibo. The photo was taken at the Golf party with top stars on 27th of August.

and this is the information that i have seen from Hyun Bin Thread.
grimselpass said: Hyun Bin : Playing Golf - August 27 2014

Yesterday afternoon (8/27) in Icheon, Gyeonggi Province Road, Hyun Bin with his gentlemen friends gathered monthly playing golf.
They are Ahn Sung Ki, Jang Dong Gun, Hwang Jung Min, Kim Seung Woo, Park Jung Hoon, Gong Hyung Jin, Jin Shang Jin, Kim Min Joong,
Kim Soo Ro, Joo Jin Mo, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Rae Won, Jo Jae Hun and Ji Jin Hee divided into 3 group and did friendly champion
credit amazing couple FB

# News 1
Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won Exude Charisma in the Latest Teaser Photos from "Gangnam Blues"
ddangha September 3, 2014

Screen-Shot-2014-09-03-at-10.50.48-PM.png

Actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won exude intense charisma in the latest teaser images released from their upcoming noir film “Gangnam Blues.”

Directed by director and poet Yu Ha, who is known for his dramatic and dark movies like “Dirty Carnival,” “Gangnam Blues” will be an action noir film about the turmoils regarding the Gangnam district’s real estate craze of the 1970′s.“Gangnam Blues” also stars Jung Jin Young and Kim Ji Soo.

In the teaser images, glimpses of the two leading actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won’s characters can be seen.

“Gangnam Blues” recently completed shooting, on August 31, and has gone into post-production. It is scheduled for a late-2014 release.

Souce : Soompi

**************************************************************************************************************************************

# News 2

Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won Share on Wrapping Up Filming "Gangnam Blues"

2014.09.04 13:30 CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Yeawon Jun

Gangnam Blues starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won wrapped up filming on August 31.
m.o.vera Pictures, the production company of behind Gangnam Blues announced on September 4, “After the filming began on April 16, we were able to safely wrap up filming on August 31 in Gwangyang.”

Gangnam Blues will be set in Gangnam in the 1970’s as the background, depicting the story of desire, loyalty and betrayal during the period of rapid economic growth.

75287002.jpg

Lee Min Ho shared, “The journey lasting about four months and a half is finally over and I think it was the most meaningful project. It is my first time taking the lead role in a film and I faced the new character named ‘Jong Dae.’ I was happy working with good cast and staff members.”

Kim Rae Won also shared, “I went through difficulties but was happy at the same time as I lived as ‘Yong Gi’ for the past four and a half months. As I look back at the first day of filming, I would like to thank all the cast and staff members who worked hard and enjoyed all together.”

After going through the editing process, Gangnam Blues will be premiering at the end of this year.

Photo credit: m.o.vera Pictures

Source : mwave.interest.me

Filming Ends of Movie "Gangnam Blues" starring Lee Min-ho

Posted by: suhihi00 , September 4, 2014

BwpkdhDCEAAm1Hi.jpg:large

Filming of the movie ‘Gangnam Blues’ that has been drawing much attention for cast of Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won ended on August 31.

Film ‘Gangnam Blues’ is a story of desire, loyalty, and betrayal unfold in the background of Gangnam in early 70s. Lee Min-ho, who has risen to a world star, made a big screen debut as his first leading role through this movie. Kim Rae-won also made his comeback in a long time to action noir movie.

They have filmed in Suncheon, Damyang, Jeonju in order to make this movie look more like 70s since they started filming on April 16.

Lee Min-ho, who chose this movie as his first film to appear as a leading role, said, “4 months of filming finally ended. I was very glad about appearing in this film. It was such an honor to play the leading character ‘Jong-dae’ and to meet these great staff crews and actors.”

Kim Rae-won who made comeback to the big screen in 8 years since ‘Sunflower,’ said, “I will never forget 4 months of life as character ‘Yong-ki.’ I was so happy during filming this movie. I also really appreciate all the staff crews, actors and actresses who worked very hard for this film.

Film ‘Gangnam Blues’ will open at the end of the year.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Showbox/Mediaplex, Inc., Translated by Park Kayla

Source : getitk

Guest mythily

Wow they both look good in the picture. I love this look on our prince. It reminds me of mr. Socrates movie. That is one of my favorite movie of our prince. I can't wait to see more images.