Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Thank you Panraewon for the new pictures. Unfortunately they are not showing on my screen! Not sure if it is the same for everybody, so I am going to try to repost them hoping that it will work!
1383121_10201322727944738_480017338529157504_n.jpg
10258024_10201322728064741_8956512012158533927_n.jpg
10308147_10201322728184744_7072302100300311567_n.jpg
Also, Thank you only*raewon* for finding where the picture I posted was from!
As all of you, can't wait to hear anything new but waiting patiently....

Guest mythily

Hi everyone thank you for those wonderful picture omg he looks really hot and cute. It's a nice feeling seeing his smile. The pictures in the black suit is taken when he was shooting for the thousand day promise drama, during an interview.

Guest mythily

Wow Catherine thank you so much for these pictures he looks good. His body looks hot I'm sure he will do an awesome job in portraying this role. I can't wait for this movie to come out. Thanks Catherine you made me happy!!!!!!

Hi Kim Rae Won fans, I come from Lee Minho thread :), I decided to post in this thread after I saw Kim Rae Won's bts photo from Gangnam Blues. It's nice to see close-up picture of him hehe..I hope Kim Rae Won's fans join in Gangnam Blues thread and also posted Kim Rae Won updates related to Gangnam Blues in there. Thank you :)

alesia44 said: Hi Kim Rae Won fans, I come from Lee Minho thread :), I decided to post in this thread after I saw Kim Rae Won's bts photo from Gangnam Blues. It's nice to see close-up picture of him hehe..I hope Kim Rae Won's fans join in Gangnam Blues thread and also posted Kim Rae Won updates related to Gangnam Blues in there. Thank you :)

Guest mythily

Hi Alesia we would love to give our support to the gungnam blues movie where do we join the thread in soompi or somewhere else?

Happy, happy day to all!
After many months, at last our Prince sent us a tweet with a picture! If anybody can translate that would be wonderful! ENJOY!
User Actions FollowingWoy0xr2L_biggerKIM RAE WON 김래원@krw810319

한컷만 공개하겠어요^^ 여기는 전라도.. pic.twitter.com/28CbIB4B8R

View translation

Guest mythily

Thanks for those wonderful pictures Catherine and thank you irilight for the info. I'm very excited for the movie and I'm more excited to see our Kim Rae won on screen it's been a while now I hope he does a drama soon after this movie so we get to see him more.

mythily said: Ohh yes maria1983 we will be very very happy to see him. The shooting just started last month so it will be a while before we get to see him. It's been a very long time since I saw middy and poly here I hope everything is okay with them. I worry about them every day:( please let us know if you girls are okay. Take care everyone I miss Kim Rae Won so so much......... Hopefully we get to see his face somewhere soon