Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

Hey Raewoners!

Finally the Samsung CF making clip which also features other footages like SYLM vid and Mr.Socrates is out!

c9b0a573.jpg

a76b8af2.jpg

http://user.chol.com/~jjong4780/1005rahi.wmv

credits to hyu of RaeWonIsland and lawarni

Rae Won looks so handsome, charming in there ahh......eb4y9x.gif:wub:^_^

And a big welcome to all the newbies! Please do drop by more often and discuss about RW, don't be shy, we are really a friendly bunch here. :P

Hihi ~~ Thankss JO ~~ ^___^ for the link ~~

Rae Won is so dashing, handsome, charming indeed ~~ he looks refreshed & Happy arr ~~~ :wub: :wub:

haha... he and Yoon So Yi are having fun shooting the CF ... O... its a different setting from the caps released earlier (above) ...

Its in a house, not in the Samsung store ..... & with an old couple ~~ haah... I recongized the male senior, hes always in comedy dramas.... he looks really funny arr.... haha...no wonder Rae Won & Yoon So Yi cant help laughing while shooting & gets NGs laa ~~ :D:lol:

Some nice caps from the clip --------- ^O^~~~

02860876.jpg

5063a99f.jpg

dae1c31a.jpg

75b65604.jpg

39a5af0e.jpg

7cdf3b44.jpg

ff6c2a5d.jpg

fr: fanmir

our rae won is really cute in pink sweater...is it pink? hihi, i'm kinda color blind :P

http://www.bing.co.kr/upload/popup/banana_popup.jpg

*http://www.bing.co.kr

O.. hi hi ~~~ cris cris ~~ ^____^

you are here too... YAY~~~

yeah... its pink sweater ~~ Rae Won wears it on his birthday (Mar 19 ) when he's shooting the Banana Milk CF with the cute little girl ~~ did U see the clip & caps? its very cute arr ~~~ ;)

-----------------

More caps from the Samsung CF making clip ------- :P

e6b0ef62.jpg

caa97979.jpg

1c578792.jpg

yahoo3.jpg

yes, carrie ~~~

the girl in the artwork looks like Soo Jung, like this pic which I love ~~ <333

She looks so petite, sooo cute ~~ :P:D

** aww.. U have an avie, at last ~~ haha...

2003 movie "...ing" image pic of Rae Won + Soo Jung ---- :wub:

wahaha7979_29.jpg

exactly,when it talks about who has that unbrella in the rainy day~

Im Soo Jung----> ...ing~~^0^

carrie ~~~ where U got the avie? ~~ really COOL Rae Won ~~~ B)

Oyeah... can U pls post up the 3 pics of the beautiful blue-sky umbrella in "...ing" ?

I mean those 3 pics ---- from the small umbrella in the sky, then comes closer .... ;)

I LOVE them... I didnt save them at that time..... -_-

O.... sad scene in "...ing" ------- :(

d2ce999d.gif

Hihi ~~ Thankss JO ~~ ^___^ for the link ~~

Rae Won is so dashing, handsome, charming indeed ~~ he looks refreshed & Happy arr ~~~ :wub: :wub:

haha... he and Yoon So Yi are having fun shooting the CF ... O... its a different setting from the caps released earlier (above) ...

Its in a house, not in the Samsung store ..... & with an old couple ~~ haah... I recongized the male senior, hes always in comedy dramas.... he looks really funny arr.... haha...no wonder Rae Won & Yoon So Yi cant help laughing while shooting & gets NGs laa ~~ :D:lol:

Some nice caps from the clip --------- ^O^~~~

02860876.jpg

5063a99f.jpg

dae1c31a.jpg

75b65604.jpg

39a5af0e.jpg

7cdf3b44.jpg

ff6c2a5d.jpg

fr: fanmir

Hmm I didn't see the first two Mr.Socrates pics in the clip though, wonder if it's from another clip instead........ :huh:

Btw another similar Samsung clip but of different link incase the current one doesn't work

http://www.mydramax.co.kr/tiger/ra/1005rahi.wmv

credit: hyu of RWisland and lawarni

our rae won is really cute in pink sweater...is it pink? hihi, i'm kinda color blind :P

banana_popup.jpg

*http://www.bing.co.kr

RW oppa could be the only male actor who makes pink look so nice on a guy heh. But he looks great in all colours though. ^^

And btw here's a slightly bigger pic of that banana milk ad I captured from lawarni.

efgfif.jpg

Guest elinluv

Hiya! a favor to ask *blush*

I lost the old avies. n the new ones not fit in size. may i ask, mega nice artwork queens, plez resize this banner to fit with the other one?? mega thanx to all. <3 :P

901E04E7-EAD1-4732-BBB8-C3E4D94C16E.jpg

Minminfish ^^ - I have resized it. Hope it is the rite size...

901E04E7-EAD1-4732-BBB8-C3E.jpg 12kb :)

And a clear pic of Rae Won in the Japanese mag K+ :D

efghh5.jpg

credit to lawarni

Hi Jo^__________~** :wub:

Howdy....Love the pix you posted..my fav..he looks cute

Guest elinluv

HEY Middy!! :D:) (waving waving) - spottted u on !

OK - Here, had been pretty much fiddling on my own with the artworks.

OK- let me share my first simple artwork (ever!) with u all.(I know I am still very much novice at this....My artwork is WAY beyond any comparisons to that of our renowned banner QUEENS here like elinluv, ling99905, etc....hehehe. Hope tis would cheer u all up!)

KRW-Amended2.gif

This artwork is specially dedicated to those good ol loyal Rae WOners,...xpecially to dearest Middy, ling999, elinluv, Sonickim, luckycarrie, PChoi, cholo, ke_aicrissy,ponpon, ladymac, RWSJlove, honeypia ....So glad to have u all back ..

..and too for those newbies -WELCOME !! :D

No doubt the next few weeks, or even months. would be all HARD WORK, HARD WORK AND HARD WORK! But together we shall weather all storms to bring the ALL THINGS KIM RAE WON thread back to life! Alive and Kicking!!! AJA AJA FIghting!

Take care ya!

WOW..EdWon....ur artwork is good for a first timer...heehee...better than my first piece... ;)

TQ for your encoragement to us. You are our spirit lifter...

WELCOME to join our banner team... B)B)

Rae Won at the Pusan International Film Festival where there's first screening of Mr.Socrates(Oct 5 the festival starts but this video should be dated Oct 7 heh)

efgl87.jpg

And just a pretty short clip of it, heard Rae Won was pretty low-key there so could be the reason why...... :mellow:

http://raewon.11138.net/bbsimg/other/1007-pusanfilm.wmv

credit to RWisland and fanmir

And hey elin! *waves* Really nice to see you here at this time ah.......

Guest elinluv

Hi Rochella and Hi Phoebe ^__________^

Thanks Phoebe for the beautiful banner..heehee...I love ur creative imagination ... :D:D

Guest klaritia

Waving to Jo, elin^^

^^akie, thanks for your wonderful artworks...feel the friendily atmosphere here already?! Welcome :lol:

Guest elinluv

Aly Aly....u r here too....miss ya and welcome back !!!

We need you arr and thanks for posting those pixs our beautiful Tae Hee and charming RW .