10.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

12.jpg

17.jpg

5.jpg

20050805101057d41d8.jpg

20050805100921d41d8.jpg

YEAH... WELCOME BACK HOME ~~ DEAR All RaeWoners ~~~ :D HAPPY HAPPY to see more familiar faces again ~~~ YAYAY~~~ :D :D

haha... ling ~~~

Aly = goddessofkrw arr ~~~ she has responded to your post yesterday arr ~~~ ;)

AWW~~ ALY ALY ~~~ OUR RAE WON'S PRETTY GODDESS ~~ *WAVING ~~ SO GLAD TO SEE YOU NOW ~~~ hahaha ~~

:lol: :lol:

heyo middy... u caught it. I was about to edit it. No one suppose to know my real identity here :P

YEAH... WELCOME BACK HOME ~~ DEAR All RaeWoners ~~~ :D HAPPY HAPPY to see more familiar faces again ~~~ YAYAY~~~ :D :D

haha... ling ~~~

AWW~~ ALY ALY ~~~ OUR RAE WON'S PRETTY GODDESS ~~ *WAVING ~~ SO GLAD TO SEE YOU NOW ~~~ hahaha ~~

heyo middy... u caught it. I was about to edit it. No one suppose to know my real identity here :P

Hi, I am one of the newbies since the shocking catastrophe. I acturally am very impressed with the tremendous energy and the strong bond between the raewoners here. I am glad to be here sharing my love and support for Rae Won with you.

Just finish a little work from the clip of the new Samsung CF making. "Smiley Couple" , Hope to see everybody smile again. :)

1005rahi_001_0001.1akie.jpg

Hi, I am one of the newbies since the shocking catastrophe. I acturally am very impressed with the tremendous energy and the strong bond between the raewoners here. I am glad to be here sharing my love and support for Rae Won with you.

Just finish a little work from the clip of the new Samsung CF making. "Smiley Couple" , Hope to see everybody smile again. :)

1005rahi_001_0001.1.jpg

Hi hi akie ~~~ ^______^

SO glad to see you again ~~~~ did you see my post to you a few pages back? :P

are you from RWisland? U know Phoebe ~? ;)

O... Thank you thank you for your compliments, encouraging words ~~~ I so so appreciate it ~~ :wub: :wub: *touched*

What a nice work by you arr ~~~ The Samsung couple look so happy arr, esp Rae Won ~~ it really makes me smile arr ~~~

many thankss for being so thoughtful, akie ~~ :) Looking forward to more of your nice works. <33

hee... U beat me to it.... I am gonna upload & post the Samsung caps from the clip ~~ :P

Guest rochinipark

from wantin to celebrate page 1300 we are celebratin page 10.okie banner girls anyways get ready wit 100th page celebration cos this thread is gona grow fast.

:lol:

seeing a lot of pics.timely since i've deleted all my rae won pics on computer to put in new collections <_<:lol:

dang i had like 400 posts now hv to start postin evrywhere to reach higher posts

Hi hi akie ~~~ ^______^

SO glad to see you again ~~~~ did you see my post to you a few pages back? :P

are you from RWisland? U know Phoebe ~? ;)

O... Thank you thank you for your compliments, encouraging words ~~~ I so so appreciate it ~~ :wub: :wub: *touched*

What a nice work by you arr ~~~ The Samsung couple look so happy arr, esp Rae Won ~~ it really makes me smile arr ~~~

many thankss for being so thoughtful, akie ~~ :) Looking forward to more of your nice works. <33

hee... U beat me to it.... I am gonna upload & post the Samsung caps from the clip ~~ :P

Ya, ya, Middy, I am akie from RWisland. Nice to meet you! :D Phoebe talked a lot about you. She said that the people here at soompi are all super nice! I am really happy to be here. ;)

Here's another animation I made a bit earlier . Thanks to Phoebe she truely inspired me to come out some ideas. :wub:

"Mineral water."

"What?"

"What I drink after every game.

Taste of heaven."

"I wonder what it tastes like."

Animationtasteofheaven_2.gif

from wantin to celebrate page 1300 we are celebratin page 10.okie banner girls anyways get ready wit 100th page celebration cos this thread is gona grow fast.

:lol:

seeing a lot of pics.timely since i've deleted all my rae won pics on computer to put in new collections <_<:lol:

dang i had like 400 posts now hv to start postin evrywhere to reach higher posts

KRW doing the peace sign is so cute~

i was like..OMG..look!!!

WOw aww~~ WHAT OCCASION IS TODAY? :D

seeing old and new fans are here now ~~~ hahaha.. really energize me arr ~~ Thank you all for uplifting my spirit arr ~~~~ <333 :wub: :wub:

Hi hi Rochin, Amy ~~~ ^________^

delighted to see you with me, & Aly, akie, carrie .... too ~~~ :D:lol:

Aly ~~ thank you sooo much for posting all those gorgeous pics of the LSIH couple ~~ OMY ~~ now I will save them all laa.... :lol:

(* I was busy posting that I always forgot to save them .. >< thought I could go back the pages when holidays come, but.... >< and now I even cant access RWisland again.... >< )

Yeah... Amy ~~ I also Super LOve this Rae Won-making-peace-sign pic arr ~~ also his nice looking hands, hehehe.... :P

17.jpg

haha... ling ~~~

hi hi.... middy... see you on line again...... :D

Thanks for informing

lingling i'm right here lol... i just changed my nick haha

OH... Aly... you've changed you nick name.... hahaha..... I am too busy posting and miss this reply. Woohoo.... so glad that you're here with us

em05nice2.gifem05nice2.gif

Ya, ya, Middy, I am akie from RWisland. Nice to meet you! :D Phoebe talked a lot about you. She said that the people here at soompi are all super nice! I am really happy to be here. ;)

Here's another animation I made a bit earlier . Thanks to Phoebe she truely inspired me to come out some ideas. :wub:

"Mineral water."

"What?"

"What I drink after every game.

Taste of heaven."

"I wonder what it tastes like."

Animationtasteofheaven_1.gif

hehe... akie akie ~~~ ~_____~

really niceee to meet you too ~~~ <33 :) hehe.. we are juz like Rae Won maa~~ hes such a kind, nice, loving guy ~~~ :wub::D

O... yeah... I saw Phoebe posted this Gif here & "Love Story in Harvard" thread before soompi crashed ~~

aw hehe .... its your work ~~~~ WooT**

Thanks for sharing this nice gif arr ~~ I love all the parts about the mineral water that the Aids patient means 'Taste of Heaven" --- touching.....

& the part where Rae Won + Tae Hee playing rugby on the field is so romantic arr.... hehe.. their first time dating together... then.... keke.... *touchdown kiss* :wub::P

akie, would U like to post it on the LSIH thread? some posters there really like the Gifs of this drama ~~ ;)

here is the LSIH thread link ------- Welcome to visit there often ~~ :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=507&st=80

hi... jacqueline , thanks so much for your great support. Yes.... we need to continue this great spirit to re-up all the pics for our versatile raewon oppa

em01haha.gif

Hi heidsc, Thanks for your support too.

I totally agree with you, his smile melts our heart, Rae Won is really sexy , cute, funny, versatile, handsome, sincere, talented & committed.......

It's really good to be back in the forum and see all the Rae Won fans. I guess for the next few weeks, all of us will be very busy building up this cozy thread with full of Rae Won past projects.

Hi hey ~~~ ling ling ~~~ ^_____~ b0b97123.gif

aw.. its been quite a while that we're not on together laa ~~~ HAPPY HAPPY ~~~~ :lol:

hope you'll stay longer this time ... :P

yeah... its GREat to be back on here on the new thread with all Rae Won fans arr ~~~ most of them are back laa ~~ haha ~~ :D :D

(still waiting for ladymac, wefpac, Prang, wsang, killdoll, Tina, snowbell............ )

Yeah... we gotta be real busy buidling up the old nice goodies of Rae Won... but... there are sooo soo much ~~ juz dunno where to begin.... ><

Do U have any idea how we start? :P

Yup~~ ling, jacq , heidsc ~~

totally agree that Rae won is SExy, CUte, FUNNY, HANDSOME, SINCERE, TALENTED, VERSATILE, & so COMMITTED to his acting career ~~~ :wub:

hi hi.... middy... see you on line again...... :D

Thanks for informing

OH... Aly... you've changed you nick name.... hahaha..... I am too busy posting and miss this reply. Woohoo.... so glad that you're here with us

em05nice2.gifem05nice2.gif

wow awww~~~ REALLY LOVE TO SEE THESE CAPS AGAIN ~~~~~~~~~ :D

Rae Won + Soo Jung are soo cheerful and cute in this 2005 Clr!de Spring photoshoot arr ~~~ :wub:

Super Love the clip ~~~ :lol:

THANKss dear carrie ~~ ^_____^ posting it arr ~~~ *Muacks* :P

Oyeah... hows ur stomach problem? feeling better now after the weekend rest?

Wish you GET WELL SOON ~~~ :wub: take care arr ~~~ :)

love this artwork by skyelee21 <33 :)

clride_movposter.jpg

It is now past the wee hours in New Jersey. A stormy night! (or morning?) I am still up full of energy. :ph34r:

It's really fun "mess around" with Rae Won's pictures in this quiet time by myself. :P

116_002_0001.11akie-600x351.jpg

It is now past the wee hours in New Jersey. A stormy night! (or morning?) I am still up full of energy. :ph34r:

It's really fun "mess around" with Rae Won's pictures in this quiet time by myself. :P

116_002_0001.11-600x351.jpg

wow omy ~~~ this is awesome ~~ real pretty arr ~~~ Rae Won + Yoon So Yi in 2004 drama "Say U Love Me" ~ its a beautiful scene in it ~~ :wub:

HOT artwork ~~~ *WOOT** Thankss a lot for making it late night arr.... ;)

O.. its so late already at ur place ~~ akie ~ Good night then .... have sweet dreams .... of Rae Won ~~~ <33 :P:D

See Ya tmr ~~ ^^*

hi celinegul :=) yea.. we'll reach 100th pg in no time!!

4 newbies, a fantantic preview clip of Love story in harvard, the b/g music is powerful. lovv it. :P

mms://daman.cafe24.com/daman/movie/lovein_daman.wmv

source: http://www.popcornfor2.com/

c6e24209.jpg

2b15b2df.jpg

O.. woo.... thankss minminfish for the Clride/ ing couple pics ~~ <33

soo pretty, soo cute ~~~ esp love the big posters :wub:

& sailormoongal for posting the preview clip link & caps ~~

I also love this wonderful clip, though really short, its indeed with a powerful music and also awesome editing ~ like a movie trailer ~~ exciting ~~ ;):D

AWW~~ ELIN ~ ELIN ~~~ *WAVING ~~~ ^O^ ~~~~

wow!! i was just away for today and now this wonderful thread has gone up to 10th page! hehe... so glad!! Hope this thread will thrive!! :)

i have made this to celebrate our 10th page! though i really hope the '10th' is replaced with '1300th' instead, but well well... :P sorry it's not very nice.... i'm not a very artistic person... :mellow:

cf2084c36gw.jpg

plus... some black and white pics of rae won oppa!! :)B)

1046mw.jpg

1056st.jpg

1187eq.jpg

Hi hey ~~~ chubzzy (Snowdrops) ~~ ^O^~~~ *waving ~~

We are on together now arr ~~ hows the weekend?

yup~~ with the continuing love & support from all Raewoners , I'm sure the thread will thrive all the way ~~~ :D

Yo~~ THANKss a lot for making the celeb banner ~~ unique effect & colors, very nicee ~~~ :wub:

& so love to see those greyscale pics arr ~~ always my favorites ~~ <333 :P

looking forward to more sharings, Snowdrops ~~ the pics are all AWEsome ~~ Rae Won so cool, soo hot ~~ :wub:B)

Hi all,

These are some of my collection of best Raewon pics.

He's so sexy, cool, cute and gentle. wow.... I * melt *

Ha Ha…… staring at him really make me happy.

http://ourworld.cs.com/happyling99905/KRWbestmar05-1.JPG

http://ourworld.cs.com/happyling99905/KRWbestmar05-2.JPG

http://ourworld.cs.com/happyling99905/KRWbestmar05-3.JPG

KRWbestmar05-4.JPG

http://ourworld.cs.com/happyling99905/KRWbestmar05-5.JPG

KRWbestmar05-6.JPG

hehe... ling ~~ I remember these best Rae Won pics arr ~~

hes in various 2003, 2004 CFs ---- KoolHaaS, Clr!de, KT communications, Ezio wear, & in mag pics of 2003 ~~

he can portray different image so well ... sexy, cute, gentle, cool.... simply charming ~~ :wub:B)

Thankss for posting them... ling.... ah... I've soo many.... dunno what to start..... :P

Oyeah.... found the link to "Life is Beautiful" drama thread posted on Page 1 is wrong....

should be this ------Phoebe ~~ Pls edit it ~~ :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2259

Guest luckycarrienew

1005rahi_001_0001.1.jpg

akie^^welcome!!

wow~well done!!the good artwork!! :lol: