Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

16 minutes ago, irilight said:

"Doctors" is loved in Hong Kong as well.

【Magazine】Mingpao Weekly No.2485 Hong Kong

How about other countries?

Do you see it covered in your local paper/magazine, @maria1983, @yumenas, @only*rae won*, @ploy1234, @willenette, @ling99905, @rori0711 , @peanuts281 ?

Hi irilight, hahaha - honestly, didn't see it & I hope it will be featured in the future. :P

• Like 5

Kim Rae Won is killing it in Doctors.

I mean, his gaze alone is so breathtaking, but then he starts smiling and laughing and I'm a goner.

I hope this drama continues to offer him scenes where he can really show the acting range he has, because I'm loving his character.

Here's a video I made for JiHong/HyeJeong. Hope you enjoy this one :)

• Like 9

3 hours ago, irilight said:

@willenette, thank you for new article...   I love that they write about it!

Some stills from ep. 4 preview

Spoiler

CmBnRgwWgAANBaE.jpg

CmBTykBWMAAO9PF.jpg

CmBnRvZWYAQr8gS.jpg

CmBnRITWkAAM8ln.jpg

@irilight minutes to go before Doctors ep4.

I'm really excited for this 1 fateful meeting between JH & HJ :blush: This is going to be a long long night.

haven't seen them in my local news yet but i'm sure a lot of locals here are following the show already.

2 hours ago, Blue_Shirt said:

I mean, his gaze alone is so breathtaking, but then he starts smiling and laughing and I'm a goner.

I hope this drama continues to offer him scenes where he can really show the acting range he has, because I'm loving his character.

Here's a video I made for JiHong/HyeJeong. Hope you enjoy this one :)

Spoiler

hello there @Blue_Shirt!! I see you fancy our handsome doctor. thanks for sharing your cool video *thumbs up* 

• Like 5

@irilight I don't think it will appear in a magazine in my country. I can't know for sure, because I don't read magazines, but for example there hasn't been a concert yet of a kpop group or star, so I would not see how a drama would end up in a magazine, but hey, you never know.

@rori0711 I haven't seen the ep 4 yet, but thanks for the warning. I will definitely prepare my heart. Best not watch it just before I go to sleep. Might not be able to sleep at all then.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Blue_Shirt said:

@Blue_Shirt, welcome to Rae Won's thread 1684.gif ,  and to the club of melting under his gaze.... 

Love your video. Thank you for sharing with us. I love that you were able to catch so many of the expressions and nuances, and really give a feel for the drama...

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Team! have you watched Doctors ep4?? :w00t::w00t::w00t: just prepare your heart :sweatingbullets: 

Kim Rae won is jjang! :wub::wub::wub:

oh... @rori0711, you are lucky you get to watch it live....  Too early for me usually... I am so ready for it... :wub:

CmCBj9LUkAEM9Dk.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, peanuts281 said:

@irilight I don't think it will appear in a magazine in my country. I can't know for sure, because I don't read magazines, but for example there hasn't been a concert yet of a kpop group or star, so I would not see how a drama would end up in a magazine, but hey, you never know.

@peanuts281, I have a feeling that his upcoming films will bring him to attention of Western viewers who are not into Kdrama. I think/hope that both films will find their way to film festivals around the world.  goofy heart emoticon

Below are some segments from ep. 4.

This segment takes us beyond what the initial ep. 4 preview showed us, to their actual first meeting after 13 years.

• Like 7

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye reunite for the first time in 13 years

photo740526.jpg

Doctors set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the new SBS drama "Doctors" rated 15.6%. This is 1.2% more than the previous episode.

Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) reunited for the first time in 13 years.

Meanwhile, MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 11.1% and KBS 2TV "Beautiful Mind" came in last with 4.5%

source

• Like 8

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Doctors" Episode 4

photo740542.jpg

Upon closer examination, it turns out that Hye-jeong has gotten a tad bitter over the timeskip. Her temperament is as bad as it ever was, but now she has the excuse of being a medical professional. It's one thing for Hye-jeong to mouth off against belligerent gangsters. Fellow doctors are a different matter. Yoon-do (played by Yoon Gyoon-sang) is clearly doing the best he can, and it's not fair for Hye-jeong to have such a huge superiority complex.

"Doctors" is skirting dangerously close to wish fulfillment territory, although as of yet it's not clear where Hye-jeong's professional personality falls on the line between quirk and flaw. The shiny, sunny Hye-jeong is still very much a character, it's just we only ever see her that way with Soon-hee, who isn't a doctor. Hye-jeong also condescends somewhat to the more junior doctors on staff. Cute as these scenes are they're clearly indicative of a lack of mutual respect.

Which brings the story back around to Ji-hong, who is unchanged by experience. I do not consider this a good thing. Ji-hong's brand of teacherly condescencion is annoying in its own way- he treats Seo-woo and Hye-jeong like they're still his students, without really acknowledging that since they last met Seo-woo and Hye-jeong have become well established medical professionals. This, too, straddles the line between flaw and quirk, to the extent that I'm not really sure which way we're supposed to be interpreting it.

These creative choices puzzle me. I don't especially want to harp on the whole creepy teacher/student dynamic since that's all in the past, but it's pretty hard to forget about that when Ji-hong insists on acting like he's still Hye-jeong's teacher. Practically the minute Ji-hong steps off the helicopter he comes

on to Hye-jeong and I'm just thinking, uh, do you really want to start off your tenure here by creating possible grounds for a sexual harassment lawsuit? Later on he even manages to attack her.

I don't want to sound too negative because really, "Doctors" is generally well made and enjoyable to watch. The actual hospital work is very dynamic and tense- I like how the patients come off more as problems to be solved then people, because that is in fact how the doctors see them. This in turn informs each doctor's professional philosophy, which are all defendable in their own ways. I want to see more legitimate struggle between these ideas. I don't want to see Hye-jeong always be right simply because she's the main character.

Review by William Schwartz

"Doctors" is directed by Oh Choong-hwan, written by Ha Myeong-hee and features Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Gyoon-sang, Lee Seong-kyeong, Kim Yeong-ae and Jeong Hae-gyoon.

Episode 4

Watch on DramaFever

source : Hancinema

• Like 6

10 hours ago, irilight said:

"Doctors" Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye reunite for the first time in 13 years

Doctors set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the new SBS drama "Doctors" rated 15.6%. This is 1.2% more than the previous episode.

Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) and Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) reunited for the first time in 13 years.

Meanwhile, MBC "Monster - 2016" rated 11.1% and KBS 2TV "Beautiful Mind" came in last with 4.5%

source

irilight, thanks for sharing this. I'm happy that the ratings for “Doctors” continues to rise with each EP.  The ratings that the drama got since the pilot EP up to date are especially high & "strong" - :P

• Like 7

"Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Okay then"

LET ME DIIIIIIIIE!!!

His little smile after he said that... Kim Rae Won sshi, you show no respect for our fragile hearts.

zghfVGA.gif

And the ending was just as bad. How can I wait a week after that?

His way of saying "I'm not married!!" haha.

I love how Rae Won delivers his line, there's always a twist :D

• Like 7

On 6/28/2016 at 4:09 PM, rori0711 said:

Team! have you watched Doctors ep4?? :w00t::w00t::w00t: just prepare your heart :sweatingbullets: 

Kim Rae won is jjang! :wub::wub::wub:

2 hours ago, Blue_Shirt said:

"Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Okay then"

LET ME DIIIIIIIIE!!!

His little smile after he said that... Kim Rae Won sshi, you show no respect for our fragile hearts.

zghfVGA.gif

And the ending was just as bad. How can I wait a week after that?

His way of saying "I'm not married!!" haha.

I love how Rae Won delivers his line, there's always a twist :D

Hello Lovely Raewoners~~ miss you~~ hi onion head

So glad to see you all enjoying the drama that much ..me too do likewise sooo... cheer up for the success and high rate it makes till now cheer2 onion head

Welcome Blue_Shirt and rori0711 with us here in Prince Rae won world ~~ as you Blue_Shirt said Raewon has always been like that since first time i got to know him through "Love Story in Harvard" and "Which Star are you From" never had mercy with our fragile hearts hehe :D ... Since then he kept melting my heart with his sincerity emotions, his profound eyes, and his deep voice sweating onion head

And Here till today still there new victims by his charm hehe :D.... Here some netizen comments on the drama and Prince's scenes in Ep4 :wub:

Doctors', Kim Rae Won Park Shin Hye, why do you keep making our hearts flutter?
1. [+12,059, -72] "Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Okay then"...this part is everythingㅠㅠㅠ
_
2. [+8,540, -92]"Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Okay then" why did my heart flutter so much over this?.. My heart fluttered from start to finish because of Kim Rae Won, I think I'm gonna fall for him
_
3. [+6,950, -84] Kim Rae Won makes me crazy... I love you
_
4. [+6,261, -65] "I'm not married" ㅋ ㅋ Look at him being all foxy. He's so cute ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
_
5. [+5,243, -102] I was expecting a kiss scene in the end
_
6. [+1,487, -13] All of Kim Rae Won's scenes today made my heart explode ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
_
7. [+1,521, -26] This is the most fun out of all Park Shin Hye's dramas
_
8. [+1,376, -14] Kim Rae Won's lines are sure to make the heart race

13511006_1305820722780230_37053422611623

• Like 8

hello , hello , hello 

how is everybody doing ?

thanks for the info , news , pictures , videos ... you guys are the best , the best . just like Our Sweet sweet sweet Prince .

I am so happy for him ...and the fact that this drama has such great ratings .

I try my best not to spoil anything from this ...because i wait to be translated in my language .

omg , and KRW looks like he has 18 years in some of those pictures :wub:

• Like 5

On 6/20/2016 at 9:31 PM, peanuts281 said:

(where is maria1983? I hope she didn't faint already after first ep)

hahahaha

i am fine , i am fine ... we was in a vacation ...

Well , i fainted after saw OUR PRINCE in this new drama :w00t:

I missed this forum so much , and i missed you so much guys :) But now i am back

I see KRW is on hot topics . How they "calculate" this ? After the messages in a short time , after the number of visitors coming on this treat ... ??????

• Like 5

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won Are Sweet Behind The Scenes Of Most-Watched Moment In “Doctors”

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won Are Sweet Behind The Scenes Of Most-Watched Moment In “Doctors”

SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” has revealed some behind-the-scenes cuts for the boxing scene in Episode 4 which recorded the show’s highest viewership ratings, 23 percent.

park shin hye kim rae won doctors ep 4

In Episode 4, aired on June 28, Yoo Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) reunites with Hong Ji Hong (Kim Rae Won) after 13 years at the hospital where they both work. After reuniting, they go to a boxing gym, where the two — naturally — get physically close.

park shin hye kim rae won doctors bts 2

According to staff accounts, the two actors were all smiles during rehearsal, making sure they didn’t hurt one another while applying headlocks, fanning each other, and more.

The production staff said, “[Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won’s] chemistry on set is really good. Even while on standby, the two are always talking, and they give each other shoulder rubs when shooting action scenes. Thanks to them the atmosphere on set is great, and it transfers to the screen as well.”

credit : soompi news

• Like 7

9 hours ago, maria1983 said:

i am fine , i am fine ... we was in a vacation ...

Well , i fainted after saw OUR PRINCE in this new drama :w00t:

I missed this forum so much , and i missed you so much guys :) But now i am back

I see KRW is on hot topics . How they "calculate" this ? After the messages in a short time , after the number of visitors coming on this treat ... ??????

welcome back!! so nice to see you! :) ah, you were on vacation?! that is nice! I hope it was a good one?

I don't know how they calculate it. I see the drama Doctors in Hot Topic too very often, which is a good thing :w00t:

thank you @willenette for those BTS pictures of the boxing scene! I can totally imagine the chemistry off screen is just as good (if not better) than on screen. Nice to hear the atmosphere is great, because the high quantity of shooting for a drama must be tiring sometimes.

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, kate_USA said:

:heart:Jihye = Wisdom couple:heart: 

I try not to ship them but I already have:blush: This drama have sooooo many "life quotes":heart::wub:

Hi kate_USA, I love the drama because of these quotes............they're inspirational one. :P

• Like 4