[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Eng said: @Akinahana89 Deal! Yaksok..keke. You want me to use "akinahana89"? Lol @Eng
CHINCHA?!?!?
Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!!
You've made my day!
I'm going to use it as my fb cover photo FOREVER!!
(Well... Maybe until I can go and take an actual photo with IU's signature at Mexicana. lol.)

Keke. Let me PM you because I also want my actual name on there. lol.

Guest violet9004

IU and SIG have a long time friendship.. they used to shoot CF together and SIG used to sing Nagging with IU in music show.. they like brother and sister at that time.. maybe that's why she so close and friendly toward him.. so its nice to see IU with her old friend like that.. :)
Love of B is for the guy that play hard to get with her.. the one that she told at Go Show last year so its have nothing to do with JJS.. :)that guy do not realize that he just loss the chance to be with a beautiful women inside and out.. so i hope he listen to this song cause IU is not a person to be play or mess with.. keke

Guest Tran Thuy

cr: squishyss; iu-jjang

[TRANSLATION] 131029 SBS MTV The Show - IU cut

IU: Hello, viewers of ‘The Show’. I’m IU and I’m back with ‘The Red Shoes’.
-Allkill on the music charts! Return of the queen!-
Q. Did you expect the explosive popularity of your 3rd album, ‘Modern Times’?
IU: There’s a lot of pressure on me, so I was worried
IU: and so on the day of my album release, I didn’t even check the online charts and just went straight to bed.
IU: When I woke up the next morning, the results were really good… much better than I’d expected, so I was really really happy.
Q. How satisfied are you with your 3rd album, ‘Modern Times’?
IU: I’m very satisfied. Perhaps because I enjoyed working on the album, whenever I play through the songs,
IU: I recall recording in an atmosphere of freedom, so I enjoy listening to the songs too myself.
-Choi Baekho, Yang Hee-eun, Ga In, SHINee Jonghyun! Impressive singers featuring in the album!-
Q. What was it like working with your seniors in the industry?
IU: I learnt a lot from them. As I listened to the audio recordings, I was in shock and awe throughout.
IU: It was supposed to be my album, but it was like the album of my seniors. That’s the sort of feeling I got.
Q. You received the song ‘Depression Clock’ from SHINee’s Jonghyun? 
IU: Oh, Jonghyun and I have always been letting one another listen to our own compositions, to give each other comments.
IU: So he sent me his song and asked, “I wrote a song, have a listen to it~”
IU: and when I listened to it, I thought, “Oh, this is really good. Can’t you give it to me?” That’s how I received the song from him.
-Included in the album are IU’s original compositions ‘Love of B’ and ‘Voice Mail’!- (Note: IU only wrote the lyrics to ‘Love of B’)
Q. Do the original compositions on this album reflect your personal experiences?
IU: I included some personal experiences, but used my imagination as well and borrowed some experiences from a friend, then tried melted everything together.
IU: I don’t really like it when someone plays hard to get… because it gives me a real headache.. when someone does that.
IU: Of course, it’s fun.. but it’s better to not do it.
Q. How should we go about enjoying your album?
IU: I hope my fans listen to it without feeling any pressure, just like how I worked on the album happily and freely.
IU: It’s great to come in first place, but to just listen to it as it is, enjoy it, and heal their souls.. I think that’s the most important,
IU: so I hope they will just enjoy listening to the music itself.

This's my girl !!!!!!!!!
:x

Guest Tran Thuy

Pops in Seoul - IU (The Red Shoes) 아이유 (분홍신)
Published on Oct 29, 2013

This video is really great. Check it out guys
A lot info about IU since she debut.
I love how they raise IU's truly talent through this

Rose said: Pops in Seoul - IU (The Red Shoes) 아이유 (분홍신)

iu93jjang said: IU and SIG have a long time friendship.. they used to shoot CF together and SIG used to sing Nagging with IU in music show.. they like brother and sister at that time.. maybe that's why she so close and friendly toward him.. so its nice to see IU with her old friend like that.. :)
Love of B is for the guy that play hard to get with her.. the one that she told at Go Show last year so its have nothing to do with JJS.. :)that guy do not realize that he just loss the chance to be with a beautiful women inside and out.. so i hope he listen to this song cause IU is not a person to be play or mess with.. keke

meahri66 said: 9jill9 said: Rose said: Pops in Seoul - IU (The Red Shoes) 아이유 (분홍신)

Kekeke. That was the point. :D I imagine if IU knew us, that is what she would say. Cheer up and hang in there, @meahri66! It's going to be okay. IU is strong and she has her loyal Uaenas to fight her battles for her. Whenever you feel worn and tired, just remember IU's strength and perseverance. She wants to be a singer who can take care of and encourage her fans, so in return, we should be fans who can also take care of and encourage our beloved IU. To do that, we have to stand strong, remain positive, and keep doing the things that would make IU proud. Let's never disappoint IU by giving up or standing down. :)

life at it's finestso i do have a funny storyi was really tired this morning when i went into worki needed to go to the ladies room and i just blindly walked toward it.  i put my hand on the door and i was ready to push the door open when i suddenly noticed that the door had a wrong symbol on it.  the symbol w/o the skirti quickly snatched my hand back and jumped away from the door.  i then quickly turned around and made a detour and got some coffee.  evidently i really needed to wake myself up.that was so embarrassing!  i think no one saw that!
edit:  i then promptly ran back to my office with the coffeei felt like doing this
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWoEkZbtBYNJzzQMrImin

9jill9 said: life at it's finestso i do have a funny storyi was really tired this morning when i went into worki needed to go to the ladies room and i just blindly walked toward it.  i put my hand on the door and i was ready to push the door open when i suddenly noticed that the door had a wrong symbol on it.  the symbol w/o the skirti quickly snatched my hand back and jumped away from the door.  i then quickly turned around and made a detour and got some coffee.  evidently i really needed to wake myself up.that was so embarrassing!  i think no one saw that!
edit:  i then promptly ran back to my office with the coffeei felt like doing this

meahri66 said: 9jill9 said: life at it's finestso i do have a funny storyi was really tired this morning when i went into worki needed to go to the ladies room and i just blindly walked toward it.  i put my hand on the door and i was ready to push the door open when i suddenly noticed that the door had a wrong symbol on it.  the symbol w/o the skirti quickly snatched my hand back and jumped away from the door.  i then quickly turned around and made a detour and got some coffee.  evidently i really needed to wake myself up.that was so embarrassing!  i think no one saw that!