[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

9jill9 said: akinahana89 said: I have a confession too.

I have never walked into the wrong bathroom before.

=)) =)) =))
don't worry.  your turn just hasn't come yet. one of these days, you'll come back and tell us what the men's bathroom looks like
:))
i wonder if any guys has mistakenly opened the door to women's restroom.  ANIYAAAAAAAAAA!
Don't jinx meeeee!!!
=)) =)) =))

I kick myself whenever I remember it because if I had just stayed quiet and walked out, he would never have known it was me since he had his back to me (and good thing he did).

Edit:

He would never known it was a yeoja, not a namja that walked in.

On a weird note, I just found out that a friend of mine is in Korea on a business trip.  I was like, what?!?  I told him that my favorite singer was IU and he was like that might be a good conversation starter.  :PI've converted one of my co-workers so maybe I'll have a chance to convert my friend too.  :D

meahri66 said:

I kick myself whenever I remember it because if I had just stayed quiet and walked out, he would never have known it was me since he had his back to me (and good thing he did).

Edit:

meahri66 said: 9jill9 said: meahri66 said:

Edit:

Oh wow. That sounds nice. It truly sounds like a 'comfort' room.  I wonder if IU has ever accidentally walked into the men's bathroom? Probably not.

Not sure about that. What I know is that she would love to visit men's room if she was invisible. Keke. She said it on happy together.

hahahah .. omg really?  i mean deep down i think all the women have had that thought at least once in their lifetime but she said it on tv?!?

hahaha ... just too honest.  so did she say why?

Oh..sorry. I remembered it wrong. Actually, she said she wanted to visit boy's highschool because she went to girl's school. It's hard to see male student uniform and she thinks they look cool.

Interview with Park Juwon

(Park Juwon composed ‘Love of B’ and ‘Walk with Me, Girl’ on IU’s 3rd album ‘Modern Times’)

Q. The song you composed, ‘Love of B’ is the first track on IU’s album. IU mentioned that she felt honoured to be able to work with you.

Nowadays, whenever I mention IU, what I say gets spread to the fans (LOLLL of course. We monitor what everyone says about IU O_O) I’ll have to be more careful (Laughs). I’m acquainted with JeA from Brown Eyed Girls and I know the producer of Jea and IU’s albums, so they contacted me after listening to my music. I listened to IU’s current songs and asked, how about I write a song like this?  and they said they wanted a song with a unique feeling. So I composed two songs and both ended up on the album.

Q. Your gypsy jazz and bossanova style is impressive. You recently posted on your twitter, “What? A song I composed is in 3rd place”. You must have been really happy.

I’ve made into the top 90 of the Naver music chart before, but to be in 3rd place. I got a shock (laughs). Certainly, it would be great if the songs on my own album were popular, but ‘Love of B’ is a piece I produced too. IU is a musician that is receiving a lot of attention in Korea currently, so in many ways, it has great meaning for me.

Q. The other song ‘Walk with Me, Girl’ was sung by IU and Choi Baekho, so was that your idea?

I composed the song, but I thought it would be good if Choi Baekho-sunbaenim could sing it together with IU. I made the offer to both sides and they readily accepted it. I worked together previously with Choi Baekho-sunbaenim during my second album. I’ve always like his voice a lot. It’s probably the first time Choi Baekho-sunbaenim is featuring in another musician’s album. I’m grateful for that. I still talk to him on the phone every now and then.

Translated by squishy with love

Source: Yes24

Guest violet9004

During the recent recording of Happy Togther 3, IU revealed "When I was still a rookie, even if I went on variety programmes, I didn't get to speak much. So in order to appear during the broadcast, even if it's just once, I worked hard on my reactions." "But from laughing continuously, my vocal chords got stuck, so after appearing on a variety show, I would not be able to sing."

Also, during the recording, IU expressed, "During my rookie days, I wrote in my diary, 'I'll definitely make it one day!' to overcome my sadness."

cr squishy 
she work so hard to achieve what she got today.. that our IU :x