[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

that last shot of iu as kbt looks so amazingly cute and innocent.  i don't know but her face somewhat looks like a manhwa character there
oh and this one of iu and sjk.  i always thought that they looked very nice in their photo shoots
iu-song-joong-ki-le-coq-sportif-02.jpg?w

@meahri66
doesn't she!?!  i'm thankful that they're not going to make her look hideous.  i guess they thought if you can't hide it, redirect it!
also, it seems like kbt is a green friendly girl.  so that's made from her recycling plastic bags

@eng is going to be so lucky
i saw this over at iu-jjang
tumblr_mvic9nr7DR1qz9daco1_500.jpg
tumblr_mvic9nr7DR1qz9daco2_500.jpg
tumblr_mvic9nr7DR1qz9daco3_500.jpg

i wonder if i should ask my friend if he could go look for mexicana chicken and get it for me!  >_<

It's odd but he is somewhat like JJS.  Maybe that's just me

IU, for some strange reason, looks good with just about any guy

She even look good with non living thing.. First I ship her with her guitar...then the red shoes...now I ship her with the recycle bag :))

I really curious about who's gonna be her brother and mother in PM.

Reposting from JoU thread
More AKP article on IU.

IU revealed that she cut her hair short to chop off the damage from dyeing her hair blonde.

SEE ALSO: IU to appear on 'Hidden Singer 2'

On the October 31st broadcast of KBS Cool FM's 'Choi Daniel's Pops Pops', IU shared that her hairstyle transformation was not for her album or drama. She revealed, "After I dyed my hair blonde for my album concept, my hair got damaged. But I've always thought that I should try a short hairdo at least once... I tried red hair before, and then I cut it short."

When asked about her first impression of DJ Choi Daniel, she commented, "This is not my first time meeting you as I've previously greeted you while crossing paths. I also met you during the congratulatory stage for the acting awards ceremony. But this is my first time having a conversation with you."

Whatever the reason may be, IU's new short hairstyle suits her role on the new KBS 2TV drama 'Pretty Man', which will premiere following 'Secrets' on November 20!

OMG Choi Daniel must really like her. I don't know if it's just me but he gave me the impression that he was interested hahaa. The way he was putting his hands on his face was so cute. He also looked really shy and the fact that he even knows the name of her character just irbdndjdejxncjcjdenx so cute...... IU really looks good with every guy hahaha

Guest violet9004

shabbychic said: OMG Choi Daniel must really like her. I don't know if it's just me but he gave me the impression that he was interested hahaa. The way he was putting his hands on his face was so cute. He also looked really shy and the fact that he even knows the name of her character just irbdndjdejxncjcjdenx so cute...... IU really looks good with every guy hahaha