THIS COUPLE IS LOVE

u just got to love them :]

dambi always try to get mad at him but

she cant coz he'll just start to act cute :D

anddddd his korean is just :w00t:

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love marco and dambi! they're the crazy killer hot couple! they're now my fav couple after anbi left.. marco is hilarious! everything he does is so funny. and i love how son dambi would dance everytime marco would ask her to.

watched ep 31. the two looks good! lol marco hugging sdb in the living room was soo cute.

and he kept kneeling even in the book shop so sdb wont be mad at him?

im happy they get more airtime this week cause i know the last two episodes they got the least airtime. I wanna see their progress.

but im worried about next week's preview..

seems like they are having a fight? sdb cried and marco seemed upset. sdb seems like hard to please and marco seems very laid back.

mann i love this couple.

i hope its nothing serious and they'd be able to work it out.

subbed next week's preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be2qXWQMQLs

Guest ddalgi<3

i used to love marco at first...

but he's so unreasonable!!

dambi was right--she did what he wanted so he should do what she wants regardless.

plus it was something that's good for him!

that's what couples should do, share & stuff!

he needs to put his manly pride away & just give in to her sometimes!

ugh...:( poor dambi...cant believe he made her cry!

Guest just jess

yea i really liked this couple at first, but after watching today's episode i totally understand why dambi's so frustrated and upset! i mean, he's cute and funny... but sometimes he needs to be serious and think about his wife. he acts like a kid and only thinks about himself and having fun. i hope they work things out, bc they look really good together hahaha! total mom-jjang and uhl-jjang~

Sometimes I get annoyed by Marco and his childish acts. There are times when he is manly... in the boxing ring and when he was being romantic with her. Most of times, I just want to yell at him and tell him to grow up!

thought the same..

he's quite insensitive of his wife's feelings, quite childish too for someone his age... but i still think he's sweet with the cute/aegyo stuff he does. It'd be nice if he'd give more efforts and be more thoughtful of his wife and think of whatever he's doing thats gonna hurt his wife.

he should really appreciate what his wife is doing.

on the hand, i think dambi should loosen up a little cause marco is quite childish so she could try some other approach in trying to get him to be more thoughtful and put in more effort.

i still have hopes for this couple!! people told me the first few months of marriage would be the hardest time cause that's when you learn more about each others real personalities so i hope they would work it out fast! lol

Guest SunnykiM

Yea... after seeing Marco on the last episode.... At first i thought he was funny how he would sit on his knees and do all kinds of aegyos, but now.....>_<

Hopefully things will become better for the couple.

Guest hellway11

i'm think Marco is Hot yo, luv him, totally funny, he's reminded me one of my friend - always interupt watever someone iz saying, lol

anyway, i'm rooting for dis couple, hoping to see more fun from both

Marco hwaiting~

Archived