[we Got Married] Marco And Son Dambi [killer Couple]

Guest jinjin<3

Guest humptydumpty

okayy so i'm totally in love with this couple after their wedding photo shoot. okay so marco's new hair look amazing on him gosh he's hot and his abs WOOWWW to die for and son dambi ,she is soo pretty i think she's really out going and not fake and that's cool..i like that about her and i love what they do every week cause it's so funny how dambi has to lead marco on but when marco did all those events for her that was soo sweet~

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TsukiChan

oh gosh love their wedding pictures.

i love the runaway bride concept haha.

marco looks so different there

and oh gosh son dambi..she is so freaking beautiful

like a fairy goddes.

Guest mui_gei_tal

unlike most people, i do like the killer couple...maybe because i'm a son dam bi fan? marco does act goofy, but i think he's honest and doesn't hide his feelings...in his eyes, it's only general dambi :D

i really like their concept of their hollywood wedding photoshoot! posing as well-known/memorable on-screen couples from (a majority of romance) movies, i.e. gone with the wind, pretty woman.

i hope someone would sub their parts from epi 39 :(

Guest coffeebeanie

they're fastly becoming my fav couple.. i just watched the latest episode (the ski resort one), and found them really adorable together.. marco's broken korean is so funny too! :P

oh just a quick question, why are they called the 2% couple? i get the 'killer couple' part, but since i haven't watched all episodes, i'm a little lost on the 2% one..

the wedding photos are lovely! <333

gosh these two...so gorgeous and they pull it off without even trying too hard.

my eyes went o____0 at Marco's hot bod. seriously.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

they're fastly becoming my fav couple.. i just watched the latest episode (the ski resort one), and found them really adorable together.. marco's broken korean is so funny too! :P

oh just a quick question, why are they called the 2% couple? i get the 'killer couple' part, but since i haven't watched all episodes, i'm a little lost on the 2% one..

Are they called the 2% couple? I thought Marco was referred to that.

Anyways, the PD and Dambi say that Marco is always missing 2% of whatever he is doing. Like in Ep. 35 when he rented the convertible and the top didn't work, that's the missing 2% or when she tried to kiss him and he stopped her, again missing the 2% :sweatingbullets:

Guest dalia07

i really like this couple <3 <3

..they are fun to watch..but sadly no one has subbed their parts on Episode 39 ..i would be so thankful if someone starts to do the subbS for this couple..

MarBi FOR LIFE ^-^

Guest dorkafied!

I seriously dont know why not that many people

like The Killer couple D: Personally, they grown

into my favourites. After Alex and Shin Ae left :tears:

ANYWAY! I really like how 'open' ? Marco is about

his feelings, and how he's always missing the '@%'

percent x) Son Dam Bi's also really patient with

him too =]

I like this couple after AlShin left, but so sad I can't understand Korean,

I hope someone will subs Ep 39 (for their part,of course)..^^

Guest wing834

i love this couple~ probs my favourite atm~ marco was such a **** at the start~ but i tihnk dambi really changed him, and bought his cute side out~ havent watched ep 39 yet, waiting for tungtung fansubs' version :D it was so cute whe dambi tried to kiss marco, never thought he would back off lol~ mayb he was so shocked lol :D he regretted it loads after lol~ bless him~

they couple performance on MBC Entertainment awards was great~ marco improved his singing~ and his dance was actually really good~ bet he practiced for ages~

Guest angelbride

marco's...kinda stupid but i love him.

especially when he screams "BU-IN" (wife/bride in Korean)

i liked their photoshoot too, the remake of the old movies.

they are super pretty.

Archived