[we Got Married] Marco And Son Dambi [killer Couple]

Guest jinjin<3

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its HwangBo, here the news :

Hwang Bo & Marco Models For Marie Claire

9r2fdg.jpg

A fashion pictorial for the magazine, Marie Claire featuring Hwang Bo & Marco from ‘We Got Married’ featuring the brand EXR’s winter sports concept was recently revealed to the public.

The two are currently on MBC’s ‘Sunday Sunday Night, Popular Corner: We Got Married’ where they perform with different partners.

This fashion pictorial pulls away the veil of any scandal and display their friendship.

The pictorial will be featured in the December edition of Marie Claire.

2ufty5j.jpg

Source: Newsen

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

Please take out only with credit and do not add any credits.

Guest jaejoongie <3

i like this couple. At first I didn't like marco (it's from my bias of joongbo couple) But then after awhile and opening up my mind a little i started to like them. They're really fun to watch and marco is sweet in a weird kind of way. When he started speaking spanish it was cool xD

Guest selita03

I was surprised that marco jump into the water when dambi throw something ( i wonder what is that thing) and he was very funny when he came out with so many rings.. lol and marco trying to figure out the sizes of the rings which can fit on to dambi's finger. hmm, i would say that was the best part of marco and dambi.

can someone confirm if its marco? i think its him but i might be wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kHz_Q6uiKs (1.43s onwards)

I dont know if he's a cast in the drama or hes just gonna be in the mv. but lol kissing scene!!

ohhh and i think their part in the last episode reminds me of the chuseok special.

even if its planned but i think its really sweet of him to try and make dambi happy. it was really sweet when he went into the water to get the ball and ran back to dambi and gave her the ring.

that was really sweet but I love the hug and especially when he reached over and bear hugged her. that was super sweet!

they are really cute and im guessing they are working like a couple? or maybe its just me. dambi is loosening up and opening up imo.

i was hoping someone could tell me but i looked it up.

anyway, this was the best Killer couple's moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvpd37J2WfE

I'm glad vacunhuvay@youtube uploaded this cut!

and so it turns out DamBi wore the ring at the press conference!!! I couldnt save the picture and reupload it so for killer fans I'm gonna have to hotlink. LOL seems like marco wanted to show the ring off cause I'm guessing he was holding dambi's hand and in the first pic dambi was playing with it!

(credit: pluie@wgm soompi thread)

f_fullm_c13b952.jpg

and i'm gonna add the direct link to the post later.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...309&st=7380

Guest nad_donad

I just watch ep.35 last night...

Marco was hilarious with the convertible car... LOL!!

Especially after the top couldn't be clos *it must be so so cold* and the CD player wasn't working properly either, poor Marco...

But the proposal was JUGO!!!! Though it's lacking 2%, it was unpredictable because it is Marco!!

I was so so surprised when he really jump in the water...

P.S. He speaks Spanish!! Hehehe...

Guest Jessica Nguyen

okay, all doubt of marco has disappeared.

after watching this episode, i seriously love watching this couple.

the ring thing was so funny, and cute. :D

Guest ayaka___x3

i think dambi's really really gorgeous.

and this pair is definitely one of my favourites XD

marco is always so senseless and sometimes irritating, but dambi is so nice to him still!

and even though he kept making her angry, he tried really hard to make her smile too!

i really love them XD

i seriously hope they'd stay!

i was so shocked that marco went into the river during winter :blink:

the events he prepared were really great...and the ring part was really SWEET!! :wub: :wub:

i'm getting into this couple...they do have some chemistry :rolleyes:

i personally like this more than HwanHee's cuz i can't see any chemistry between them yet...maybe they need more time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moxO_1LB1nE...feature=related

anyway...does anyone has the BGM started around 3.30mins and 6.10?? the songs seem nice...

thanks in advance!

Guest goldenGAZE

Last weeks episode was HILARIOUS, Marco is a very funny guy especially the way he exaggerates everything to sound cooler lol.

When he did that whole jumping in to the water thing, i was speechless, totally unexpected! I'm loving this couple more and more everyday and seeing people say positive stuff about them makes me happier.

Guest azngrl86

ah love this couple now in the beginning they were kinda boring...and I thought marco's tantrum was a little turn-offish but after the episode (35) with his mission to get dambi's heart omg I love this couple marco's 2% lacking is hilarious (part of his charm) ^^...lol the part with the car and the dance was funny

Guest azngrl86

Its HwangBo, here the news :

Hwang Bo & Marco Models For Marie Claire

9r2fdg.jpg

A fashion pictorial for the magazine, Marie Claire featuring Hwang Bo & Marco from ‘We Got Married’ featuring the brand EXR’s winter sports concept was recently revealed to the public.

The two are currently on MBC’s ‘Sunday Sunday Night, Popular Corner: We Got Married’ where they perform with different partners.

This fashion pictorial pulls away the veil of any scandal and display their friendship.

The pictorial will be featured in the December edition of Marie Claire.

2ufty5j.jpg

Source: Newsen

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

Please take out only with credit and do not add any credits.

ahh love hwangbo in these pictures pretty as always...so didn't notice that marco was one of the models also till someone posted it

Archived