[we Got Married] Marco And Son Dambi [killer Couple]

Guest jinjin<3

Guest mrman2787

anyone know where to find or watch episode 44 cuts of son dambi and marco w/ eng subs?

i need to see the ending!

so many cuts of couples from ep 44 there

and no sub group will full sub ep 44

so im trying to get together all the cut versions.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ataxphasia

I supposed many had asked the same question already, but it really is weird how all these time had passed and no one has subbed Marbi's farewell episode :(

The chinese subbed version of that, i had watched. I appreciate the effort but i would prefer an english version with a better video quality. I believe one of that would be a really fine change :\

Guest dreifaz

heya...just want to help peeps that wasnt able to watch ep 44 and the last ep for the Killer couple.

ill just show the links (clips from Marbi)

credits:Tungtungsubs

ep 43 part 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHEqlyASE7A...feature=related

part 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcouo51MGUQ

Its hard to find eng subs for ep 44 but this was the farewell cut for the Marbi couple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDPgzsCRx6A...player_embedded

credits:pabbicue

A bit disappointed coz they said due to low ratings they have to replace the couple..ahh geez.

byie!!!=)

Guest m@m@cit@

i was just starting to watch this show and thought they were so cute together, sucks they had to be replaced -_-'

was there any kissing scene?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest lulupita1

I KNOW YO TAMBIEN HABLO ESPANOL POR ESO NADA MAS QUIERO VER A MARCO RECINE ME ENTERE DE ESTA COUPLE ESTE ANO LOL AND I CANT FIND  THE VIDS ANYMORE.. SOO SAD COZ I REALLY WANNA HEAR HIM TALKING IN SPANISH LOL AHAHAH HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME DO YOU KNOW WHERE CAN I FIND THE VIDS COZ... I ONLY FOUND THEM TILL THE EP 30 .. Y YA BORRARON LOS DEMAS ;(.....

QUOTE (RainingWendy @ Jan 4 2009, 12:01 AM) haha I was watching the show because I wanted to see another couple the very very new couple and well then I saw the name son dambi i was like thats the girl who sings that "i am crazy" song with the chair so I kept watching it and I thought it was weird the guy spoke Korean with a weird accent I was like interesting it sounds like i do at times when i speak Korean * i speak spanish btw* so I looked up his name marco it sounded french and then i saw he was born in Argentina i was like O.o holy crap! I wanna see this guy speak more spanish lol but its good how funny he is and how he told her when they were fitting the dress she looked pretty i liked that a lot me likey this couple!

same here. I got hooked becoz I wanna hear him speaking spanish.  wink.gif I speak spanish too.

I guess most ppl dun understand the culture in south america and that's why they kinda complain about Marco's behaviors. (clubbing and laziness....etc)

He's just a typical Latino.

They are the couple I favor since ALSHIN couple  left.

do you know where can i find the vids?? of this couple pleasee help me!!!! =) thanks

I love this couple! Marco is so Funny and Dambi could be scary ! heheh!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest LolaL

jinjin<3 said: Tarzan and Jane~Welcome to the Marco and Son Dambi Thread~

Name: Marcos Benjamin Lee
DOB: 7/12/1976
Birthplace: Argentina

Name: Son Dam Bi
DOB: 9/25/1983
Birthplace: South Korea

Guest LolaL

Have someone here know of the were I can watch the last episode fully subbed? english or spanish
write to me in my email please pautals@hotmail.com 

Archived