Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest CindyW88

Thanks Cindy once again for the update news of CR's new drama :) It's really a piece of much awaited wonderful news...ooohhh, can't wait for it to be broadcasted soon &...50eps??? goody goody...that means CR can keep us company for 25 weeks..abt half a year!!! ahhhh....wonderful! :D Agree, 'On the Prairie' was a good drama which I enjoyed very much too...so much so that I missed her as soon as it ended....rewatch the dvd several times too (skipping most of non-CR scenes though, hehe :rolleyes: ) :lol: Yup, hope the subbing team will be sub this new drama...cross my fingers ;)

Thanks pruedish for the mv link :) CR's soooo pretty in it but....hmmm....a sad ending eh? :tears:

Hi, serene, you and I know that we will be so exciting about CR's new drama. She interprets every role well, which I have never found any repetition on all of the roles she played before. :)

Your welcome, ovette, serene and cutiepie. :)

Cindy, yay we're sooo excited. I guess the viikii people might sub the drama? Thanks for the translation of the news.

CR fighting!!! :D

pruedish, You are welcome. Hopefully, viikii or TKSK would subtitle this drama. Keep my fingers crossed! :)

cutiepie, I also like to watch family drama which always shows family values and friendships. :D

===========

[News] Kim Jung Hwa (김정화) is selected to perform in the MBC weekend drama “Job Well Done”

200902130816241117_1.jpg

Kim Jung Hwa (김정화) is selected to perform in the MBC weekend drama “Job Well Done”. She plays the role Na Mi Ra (나미라) who is legally engaged to Yoo Ho Nam (played by Kim Seung Soo). Mi Ra is the daughter of a rich family and she has beautiful face and body with perfect personality such as being warm and positive. Yoo Ho Nam is in a position between the confrontation between Mi Ra and the heroine Lee Gang Joo played by Chae Rim.

Na Mi Ra is a talented ballet and Jazz dancer. Thus, it is expected that Kim Jung Hwa will demonstrate her dancing skills in this drama.

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...902130816241117

==========

BTW, both CR and Kim Jung Hwa were the actresses managed by “Dream Factory” which was run by CR’s ex-husband Lee Seung Hwan. …. Quite a coincidence…. :unsure: But now, CR is managed by "Olive 9" and Kim Jung Hwa is managed by her new agency. Kim Jung Hwa once said that she likes and respects CR as her "Sunbae (Senior)" actress. :D

Guest antinh85

the cast seems to be more stellar now that Kim Jung Hwa is in her.. I am also a fan of hers but why does she always get second lead. She's a great actress and she's beautiful. Well i hope it will turn out good.. i hope they dont make CR look all old and mommy like..lolz

Guest sweetsunset07

Some oLd photos of Chae-rim^^;

May 14, 1997 [sunday morning, MBC TV Drama 'Pair']

cr03.jpg

cr04.jpg

May 09, 1997

cr01.jpg

cr02.jpg

November 04, 1997

cr05.jpg

cr06.jpg

hi everyone..

just wanna share these old photos of chae-rim..

im not sure if these photos are already posted!

Happy Valentines!^^; :D

^ Thanks for the reply DjTb and the additional info. :)

So the script rehearsal happened yesterday. I'm really excited to see CR again. :sweatingbullets:

same here :rolleyes:

thank you DjTb for the detail filming schedule

wow, they do have a tight shooting schedule and CR works almost everyday..

Yeah, but that figures..... since "Job Welldone" is scheduled to be aired on Mar. 16th.

wow love KJH has been casted.. i see her as a good actress too.... she might play tough on CR's character though.

im also not a bit too sure on this drama, it's airing in march but seems they still have problems with the casting, i just hope things would work out smoothly during the shoot.. i super cant wait. and yes! as a die hard CR fan... i would watch her work, even if it means watching an indie film led by her!

seriously cannot wait!~

not sure if this is posted here before...but wanna share it to you all..don't they look good together? hehehe

won bin also was a guest from her show jump (w/kim suna)...i like chae rim, she's so adorable...

she's coming out with a new drama too (like her friend Suna)..yay!!can't wait to watch!!

here's the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IWICe_G2Eo

20001207.jpg

Some background details about Lee Gang Joo

souces:小米奈奈 fr. "Job Welldone" @Baidu

again, it's for reference only. :sweatingbullets:

LeeGangJoo02.png

I like Lee Gang Joo already. Thank you DjTb.