Chae Rim 채림

Admin

And KSS is the confirmed lead? I must say I'm kind of disappointed ... I prefer CR & UKJ coupling. The drama synopsis says something about him forgetting that CR's character was pregnant with his child & went abroad to study? :wacko: ... Very convenient amnesia I must say. Anyway, I'm probably bias since I've never been a big fan of KSS ... no offense to his fans I hope.

About that "productive" starter.....really hope soompi's moderator would do something about it. :crazy:

Back to "Welldone". According to news that cindy mentioned, it seems that KSS is the male lead, but what I've learned from the information provided @ Kdrama's "Welldone" theme thread, UKJ seems more likely the male lead. Again, it's a weekend drama for 50 episodes, we'll never know will the focus of the writer shift or what. The starter of "Welldone" thread@kdrama, Malix, once replied to some member's request and said that UKJ is the male lead. The starter may conclud it from the scripts ep1 to ep3, revealed@ some daum cafe, created by the member of the production team or what I don't know. But as you see, Yahoo Korea puts CR/UKJ together while Naver puts CR/KSS instead when you typed "잘했군 잘했어" as your searching words. :sweatingbullets: ......all I can say is that "Welldone" is the story of Lee Gang Joo's love and life, it is for sure all the time. :rolleyes:

Guest cutiepie

Hi, cutiepie,

CR didn’t attend LHW’s wedding. From the photos of entertainers attending LHW’s wedding realeased by Korean news agencies, I only recognize actor Lee Chang Hoon. Here is the news link:

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...902211620411118

I just PMed huangsy with the following message. We’ll see if she will change the caption. If not, then she doesn’t hav enough IQ and EQ to deal with truth and fact, in my opinion. :blink:

thanks for the info, Cindy, i wasn't sure if she attended or not since she could have went in through a side door or something, haha

thanks for sending a message to the thread starter, hopefully s/he'll let ovette create a new thread so we don't need to trouble the mods

Below are pictures posted by audreysky

credits to love_suna@Baidu

Under are pictures scanned by sori1333@[Chaerim Fanclub cherry mint]

shared by 斯文@心有琳系

As stunning beautiful & elegant as she is always :rolleyes:

thanks so much DjTb! all the ladies are gorgeous in the shoot :)

And KSS is the confirmed lead? I must say I'm kind of disappointed ... I prefer CR & UKJ coupling. The drama synopsis says something about him forgetting that CR's character was pregnant with his child & went abroad to study? :wacko: ... Very convenient amnesia I must say. Anyway, I'm probably bias since I've never been a big fan of KSS ... no offense to his fans I hope.

i'm with you, exupery...i hope their characters will not get together, i mean his character somehow forgets CR's character was pregnant?? so he must have knew before he left to go study, how irresponsible!

thanks for the info, Cindy, i wasn't sure if she attended or not since she could have went in through a side door or something, haha

thanks for sending a message to the thread starter, hopefully s/he'll let ovette create a new thread so we don't need to trouble the mods

thanks so much DjTb! all the ladies are gorgeous in the shoot :)

i'm with you, exupery...i hope their characters will not get together, i mean his character somehow forgets CR's character was pregnant?? so he must have knew before he left to go study, how irresponsible!

Talking about KSS's character,YHN, I know some intro. says that he kinda "foregot" LGJ's pregnat and left her......but I also remember seeing another version of intro. saying that YHN left LGJ before knowing that she was preggy.....I think the later one is more convincing, don't you think so ?! :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, since I know nothing about KSS & UKJ for this is the very first time they cooperate with CR, I am okay with anyone of them. But I do admit that I'm more favor of UKJ's character from the intro. I've read about CSH. CSH is sort of reminding me of Yun Hyong Chul, who patiently waits and guards the woman he loves...a man with devotion and loyalty.... :rolleyes:

Guest pruedish

^ Thanks DjTb for the transfer of the mag scans! And also to sori1333 for the scans. I hope that someone can translate the caption, especially the article. :)

Too many confusing infos huh? I hope both actors will have good chemistry with CR. I initially thought that this is more of a melodrama (I'm not familiar with weekend dramas :sweatingbullets:). But seeing the caps released by MBC, it seems like its more of a fun drama.

Thanks Cindy and Ovette for sending a message to the thread starter. I agree with cutiepie, I hope that she'll let Ovette create a new thread. :)

Guest fashionista

thanks for the news, Cindy...i wonder if CR attended LHW's wedding...i just watched entertainment relay, no sign of CR

if i remember correctly, what happened with the Coffee Prince thread was the thread starter already did a wonderful job of the first post but she didn't have time to update it regularly, and so Trebby made updates in another post and her post was later moved to the first post by the mods so i think you can create your own post later when there are more bts, pics, etc., and then ask the mods to make it the first post. thanks in advance! :wub:

nat, could you post them here if you are allowed, i haven't accessed lovechaelim for a long time and no longer remember my id+pw :blush:

btw, audreysky, i can't see the baidu images you posted

DjTb, thanks for the update on the airing date, i'll fix the title

sorry i didn't respond to your request earlier cutiepie! i didn't check soompi again until now. i'm glad someone else posted them. :)

Guest CindyW88

Good for you Cindy!!! That huangsy girl certainly loves to create thread but most if not all her threads are not that informative. That's to be expected since she jumped in & create almost any thread ... how can she be updating threads unless she spend her whole day doing nothing but updating soompi threads considering the amount of threads she created. I've been wondering why the mods do not do anything about it. She doesn't bother to do proper check on the casting orders, doesn't update the thread with information on drama synopsis, translation of actors name & their drama names, put up useful links related to the dramas on the page so on & so forth compared to some thread starters who are actually fans of the drama or the leads. Of course there are other thread creators who jumped in & create threads thinking their fav stars are going to be in it but often due to unconfirmed castings ... when their fav is no longer in the drama ... they also neglected the thread updates but certainly nothing beat this girl in thread creation. :crazy:

Although I don't post much here, I do drop by here now & then for news of CR~ Thanks for all the updates.

Am I must say I'm totally loving CR's new hairdo~

exupery, thank you for your support! :)

Here is an excerpt from news reports:

“배우 김승수가 MBC 주말극 '잘했군 잘했어(극본 박지현, 연출 김남원)'의 남자 주인공으로 캐스팅됐다.”

Actor Kim Seung Soo (김승수) is selected as the male lead of the weekend drama “Job Well Done”.

"주인공” means male/female lead.

Guest Teerayut

The sequene of casting of maindrama wiki start with Uhm ki joon, Chae rim and Kim seung soo. Thus, I'am not sure that KSS will be a main lead actor. This web is rather believable.

guys you think i should make a new thread?? LOL.

Yes Yes Yes...please go ahead to create a new thread. I strongly believe you'll do a much much better job than huangsi....your good work at DJS should be proof enough. Please...waiting for your good news & thanks in advance :D (hope I'm not pressurizing you :blush:)

I just PMed huangsy with the following message. We’ll see if she will change the caption. If not, then she doesn’t hav enough IQ and EQ to deal with truth and fact, in my opinion. :blink:

=============

Ohhh.....thank you so much, Cindy for your time to pm this huangsy. :) Hope he/she will wise up & not create a mess esp since this is our much awaited CR project after 1 long year :unsure:

Here it is:

[MV] Peter Ho feat. Chae Rim - Like Me Being Good Again

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J00LTUM2

thank you pruedish...but is it possible to create a ss link as I'm unable to use mu links :(

About that "productive" starter.....really hope soompi's moderator would do something about it. :crazy:

......all I can say is that "Welldone" is the story of Lee Gang Joo's love and life, it is for sure all the time. :rolleyes:

precisely...from whatever news I've read so far, LGJ (CR's character) is the main lead of this drama...not just female lead...just as DJ is the the main lead of DJS...so how could the thread not have her name in the 1st place? ridiculous isn't it :crazy:

Hmmm...about that KSS's character forgetting about LGJ's pregnancy before leaving her, I'd reserve comment for the moment as most times the initial introduction of the characters are not accurately presented & differs from the actual story....but if it's true, then he had to be the most despicable cad! :angry:

Thank you DjTb, siwen, cindy, pruedish for all the wonderful pics, info & translations :)

okay if official pictures have come out and huangsy still hasnt fixed the well done thread.. im gonna make a new one for sure :)

Job Well Done teaser:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rM4T4EU-ji0

posted by 飞一样轻 at lovechaelim; uploaded by Jekyll666

thanks!! it was short short. but happy to see CR smiling happily (looking excited for her new drama). im excited too!

Guest arielcc

okay if official pictures have come out and huangsy still hasnt fixed the well done thread.. im gonna make a new one for sure :)

thanks!! it was short short. but happy to see CR smiling happily (looking excited for her new drama). im excited too!

Ovette, you did such a great job with DJS.. Only when i started visiting other drama threads that I realised that your's was the exceptional rather than the norm.. It'll be great to have you start one.. :P

Guest cutiepie

sorry i didn't respond to your request earlier cutiepie! i didn't check soompi again until now. i'm glad someone else posted them. :)

no worries, nat...btw, i think you said the dramas are quite boring these days, check out family honour, hehe, it's quite good

The sequene of casting of maindrama wiki start with Uhm ki joon, Chae rim and Kim seung soo. Thus, I'am not sure that KSS will be a main lead actor. This web is rather believable.

Cindy knows Korean and is just translating what the Korean news reports are saying

anyone and i mean anyone can edit those wiki pages so things may not always be accurate unless there are credible sources listed

Thanks DjTB and Dejavu! :) Though I can't figure out how to use that. :sweatingbullets:

here is another link, i didn't realize i had the clip until i was going through my files to delete :lol: the beginning has the Queen of Wives teaser, it has Lee Hye Young, CR's previous co-star from DJS :)

mbc-upcoming-drama-teasers-queen-of-wives-job-well-doneasf.jpg

MBC Upcoming drama teasers

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jg7gzr

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AMI282OT