Chae Rim 채림

Admin

^ Thank you thank you for the caps! :D Got me more excited!

Here its is:

[MV] Peter Ho feat. Chae Rim - Like Me Being Good Again

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J00LTUM2

Already finished my downloading, thanks, puredish. :rolleyes:

Also thanks cindy for sharing news & pics with us.

I won't post anything there, either, if no one starts a new thread of "Welldone" instead. In fact, I really want to delete my posts there only I'm not allowed to do so. :wacko:

BTW, according to http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=mbc_d...2951&page=2

"Welldone" is scheduled to be aired on Mar. 15th.

Hi, serene,

If not for that I am too busy to maintain the thread of this drama, I would start a new thread. ;) Anyway, if no one starts a new thread, I just come to this thread to post updated news reports of this drama. :)

Yup, thanks to cutiepie. :D

Cindy.

I totally agreed with serene and cutiepie about posting our discussion in this thread since we all love CR.

Also thank you in advance for your time to contribute posting update news of CR's new dramaand sharing with us.

Guest pruedish

^ I'm actually more in favor of a new drama thread. :sweatingbullets: But is that really okay?

I think, in general, people are more interested in drama threads. More chances to be noticed by fan subbers too. :lol:

Your welcome DjTb! :)

Thanks for the news Cindy! I was surprised by the JW couple. I hope if CR has time, she'll attend LHW's wedding, I want to see more photos of her. :P

guys you think i should make a new thread?? LOL.

8. Before creating a new thread, check the pinned Official Threads Directory to make sure the topic doesn't already exist.

Only one thread per drama or movie will be active. Be sure to check! Some dramas and movies may be under different names. In addition, please post the link in the directory so that it can be added to the database. This is in place of the search function. Also, when you're creating a new thread, please be sure to include these items in the first post: a profile (with English translations), description of the respective actor/actress' works, and pictures. If you are starting a new thread for a drama/sitcom/variety show, please be sure you can provide sufficient information and update it as often as possible so we can fully organize the thread.

In my opinion, according to rule 8, that so-called "Welldone" thread didn't meet those requirements at all. Could someone....let's say dear ovette for example, starts a new well-constructed "Welldone" thread and file an application or something like that to someone who has the right to determine which "Welldone" thread to keep? :unsure:

In my opinion, according to rule 8, that so-called "Welldone" thread didn't meet those requirements at all. Could someone....let's say dear ovette for example, starts a new well-constructed "Welldone" thread and file an application or something like that to someone who has the right to determine which "Welldone" thread to keep? :unsure:

good idea, if someone create a well-informative and constuctive thread that can override the existing one, then we don't have to post the drama's update in Chae Rim thread then.

ohhh what about i try organizing the thread and let huangsy put them up in the first post?

tough though since i dont have control over the thread at all....

but it's also a loss that we already have four pages on the thread and we'll start all over again haha.

what do you guys think? ill have to wait for the official pictures so the first post would be nice :)

Awww... her co-stars are now settling down one by one...

Hopefully she still considers getting married.

LOL but first we must hope she does find someone who loves her dearly and understands her passion for her work. totally love Sean/Jung Hyeyoung couple. i hope someday CR meets his own Sean. :)

ohhh what about i try organizing the thread and let huangsy put them up in the first post?

but it's also a loss that we already have four pages on the thread and we'll start all over again haha.

what do you guys think? ill have to wait for the official pictures so the first post would be nice :)

LOL but first we must hope she does find someone who loves her dearly and understands her passion for her work. totally love Sean/Jung Hyeyoung couple. i hope someday CR meets his own Sean. :)

I don't know.......have no control over that thread at all?(Like what we are facing now.... <_< )

Think long and hard, though it may be a loss of four pages of discussion, "Welldone", starring by ChaeRim, is a weekend drama for at least 50 episodes to go......the thread get ignored now by that starter, don't you think it will be ignored in the long run, too?!....... :unsure:

I know I do worry....what do you guys think?

Guest pruedish

^ If CR's billing is the only problem, then can we just ask her to put CR's name first? She's the main lead anyway. But I also noticed that she's not updating the navigator page. :( Ovette did very well organizing the DJS thread.

Thanks for the mag scans audreysky! I hope somebody would scan CR's other pics in the Cosmo mag soon. And also really hoping that someone can translate the article, as well as those written by CR herself. :)

I'm so glad that there are people interested in subbing the drama. :)

pm-ed huangsy.. and looks like an UKJ fan also pm-ed her to put his name first on the thread's title because he was casted first?? now what do we do!?

plus another funny thing.. i asked her to place CR's released photos (the one where she was doing pottery) to be placed on the first post.. since UKJ, Daniel and SHR's pictures were there.. and guess what.. she removed all three of their pictures.

Guest smoon4ever

we should only have other thread it's for her drama or movie! otherwise, news, pictures, updates should be posted here. It's easy for every one to keep track of what is going on in her life guys! :D I really miss seeing her in drama! I'm so glad she's finally coming back ^^

Guest fashionista

some ppl like to start threads just to say that they started a certain number of threads/they're the first to do so. they don't consider whether or not they have the time to dedicate to updating those threads. maintaining a thread is not an easy task so i do appreciate those that can keep them updated. with that said, i'm all for a new drama thread if it's within the guideline to do so. ovette, if u have the time, go for it! :)

btw, lovechaelim.com has the complete set of scanned pages for cosmo.

Guest cutiepie

Lee Hyun Woo’s wedding photos are made public on 2/19 at his homepage. The bride is 13 years younger than him. His wedding will be held on 2/21. (LHW collaborated with CR in “Dal Ja’s Spring”)

thanks for the news, Cindy...i wonder if CR attended LHW's wedding...i just watched entertainment relay, no sign of CR

if i remember correctly, what happened with the Coffee Prince thread was the thread starter already did a wonderful job of the first post but she didn't have time to update it regularly, and so Trebby made updates in another post and her post was later moved to the first post by the mods so i think you can create your own post later when there are more bts, pics, etc., and then ask the mods to make it the first post. thanks in advance! :wub:

btw, lovechaelim.com has the complete set of scanned pages for cosmo.

nat, could you post them here if you are allowed, i haven't accessed lovechaelim for a long time and no longer remember my id+pw :blush:

btw, audreysky, i can't see the baidu images you posted

DjTb, thanks for the update on the airing date, i'll fix the title

Guest CindyW88

Cindy.

I totally agreed with serene and cutiepie about posting our discussion in this thread since we all love CR.

Also thank you in advance for your time to contribute posting update news of CR's new dramaand sharing with us.

hongkong girl, you are welcome. Thank you for your being with us all the time. :D

thanks for the news, Cindy...i wonder if CR attended LHW's wedding...i just watched entertainment relay, no sign of CR

if i remember correctly, what happened with the Coffee Prince thread was the thread starter already did a wonderful job of the first post but she didn't have time to update it regularly, and so Trebby made updates in another post and her post was later moved to the first post by the mods so i think you can create your own post later when there are more bts, pics, etc., and then ask the mods to make it the first post. thanks in advance! :wub:

Hi, cutiepie,

CR didn’t attend LHW’s wedding. From the photos of entertainers attending LHW’s wedding realeased by Korean news agencies, I only recognize actor Lee Chang Hoon. Here is the news link:

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...902211620411118

I just PMed huangsy with the following message. We’ll see if she will change the caption. If not, then she doesn’t hav enough IQ and EQ to deal with truth and fact, in my opinion. :blink:

========

Hi, huangsy,

You created a thread for the upcoming MBC weekend drama “Job Well Done (잘했군 잘했어)”. However, you put wrong title and orders of the cast on the caption of the drama.

Accorind to all news reports released by Korean news agencies, Chae Rim is the lead actress and Kim Seung Soo is the lead actor. Suh Hyo Rim, Uhm Ki Joon, Daniel Choi are second leads.

Please read the news contents in these news reports, if you could read Korean.

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...902060928421119

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...902020957031117

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

I also have a question for you: Do you contanly update a drama thread with links to video clips, subtiled episodes, news reports, and TV ratings after you created it? :rolleyes: If you couldn’t, then instead let other drama fans who could dedicate their times to create drama threads.

Soompi is a community which is not dominated by a few people. If Chae Rim’s fans PMed you with their logical requests, you should accept their suggestions. Since I only have limited spare time, I could only translate and post drama news reports at soompi's front page per soompi’s webmaster’s request. Otherwise, I have already taken the job of ‘moderator’ of this forum. In that case, your created thread has already been modified by me because you put wrong title and wrong order of the cast on the caption of the drama.

If you have the reasoning capability to understand what I just said, please modify the order of the cast on the caption of the drama thread of “Job Well Done (잘했군 잘했어)” by putting Chae Rim and Kim Seung Soo at the front. Your cooperation will be deeply appreciated. :)

Cindy

=============

nat, could you post them here if you are allowed, i haven't accessed lovechaelim for a long time and no longer remember my id+pw blush.gif

btw, audreysky, i can't see the baidu images you posted

Below are pictures posted by audreysky

credits to love_suna@Baidu

cosmo2205.jpg

cosmo2206.jpg

Under are pictures scanned by sori1333@[Chaerim Fanclub cherry mint]

shared by 斯文@心有琳系

cosmo2201.jpg

cosmo2202.jpg

cosmo2203.jpg

cosmo2204.jpg

As stunning beautiful & elegant as she is always :rolleyes:

WOW thanks for the cosmo pics! they look like they're having fun at the photoshoot! :)

I just PMed huangsy with the following message. We’ll see if she will change the caption. If not, then she doesn’t hav enough IQ and EQ to deal with truth and fact, in my opinion. :blink:
waah you go girl... i tried pm-ing her but was afraid to sound really rude.. thanks for following up my request :)

Good for you Cindy!!! That huangsy girl certainly loves to create thread but most if not all her threads are not that informative. That's to be expected since she jumped in & create almost any thread ... how can she be updating threads unless she spend her whole day doing nothing but updating soompi threads considering the amount of threads she created. I've been wondering why the mods do not do anything about it. She doesn't bother to do proper check on the casting orders, doesn't update the thread with information on drama synopsis, translation of actors name & their drama names, put up useful links related to the dramas on the page so on & so forth compared to some thread starters who are actually fans of the drama or the leads. Of course there are other thread creators who jumped in & create threads thinking their fav stars are going to be in it but often due to unconfirmed castings ... when their fav is no longer in the drama ... they also neglected the thread updates but certainly nothing beat this girl in thread creation. :crazy:

Although I don't post much here, I do drop by here now & then for news of CR~ Thanks for all the updates.

Am I must say I'm totally loving CR's new hairdo~

And KSS is the confirmed lead? I must say I'm kind of disappointed ... I prefer CR & UKJ coupling. The drama synopsis says something about him forgetting that CR's character was pregnant with his child & went abroad to study? :wacko: ... Very convenient amnesia I must say. Anyway, I'm probably bias since I've never been a big fan of KSS ... no offense to his fans I hope.

Edit: Anyway, I realized I probably sounded more harsh than I should be in my criticism of huangsy ... bad morning I guess. My apologies. It's good that we can find the thread to almost any dramas even not so popular ones like the morning dramas because someone bother to even create one but I think it will be nice if fans who are dedicated to a particular dramas get to maintain that thread because they would be more likely to update all kinds of useful info & links pertaining to the dramas on the first page and in a more organized way.