http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af79/kt...09/66963464.gif

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af79/kt...09/66963464.gif

Cr kst

Hi guys!

I think these are the screen shots taken from PT,which will be shown

on come to play. They are looking more adorable aren't they? I am starting

to really love this pairing.

No, It's not from come to play but the next episode of MBC Section TV

yes I love Yejin and Minho pairing too :)

Thank you dear Meow13, for all the pictures. It's good info, if TVN will broadcast PT as well

Jenny, I think it's good if you want to share MBC section tv HD, thank you :)

I hope someone will translate this news

I think this is about what Lee Minho & Son Yejin said why we have to watch PT

손예진-이민호 밝힌 ‘개인의 취향’ 관전포인트는?

4475118993_16153848f7_o.jpg

[뉴스엔 이언혁 기자]

배우 손예진과 이민호가 밝히는 '개인의 취향' 관전 포인트는 무엇일까?

3월 31일 첫 방송되는 MBC 새 수목드라마 '개인의 취향'(극본 이새인, 연출 손형석 노종찬)은 데뷔 이후 가장 털털한 역할로 연기 변신한 손예진과 '꽃남' 열풍의 주역 이민호의 차기작으로 관심을 모으고 있다.

손예진이 연기하는 박개인은 친구 인희(왕지혜 분)에게 연인 창렬(김지석 분)을 빼앗기고 믿었던 이성 친구 원호(봉태규 분)에게도 배신당한 후 게이 친구를 사귀고 싶어 하는 엉뚱녀다.

프로젝트 때문에 진호(이민호 분)가 개인의 집에 세입자로 들어가면서 본격적인 이야기가 펼쳐진다. 손예진은 자신의 나이에 맞는 역할을 맡아 그 어느 때보다 촬영현장에서 즐겁고 유쾌하게 연기하고 있다고 밝힌 바 있다.

손예진은 '개인의 취향'의 관전 포인트에 대해 "지금까지 동거를 다룬 드라마와는 조금 다른 상황이 펼쳐질 예정이다. 개인은 진호를 게이로 알고 있기 때문에 전혀 신경 안 쓰고 원래 성격대로 편한 복장으로 지낸다. 진호도 그런 개인을 여자로 안 보기 때문에 재밌는 일들이 벌어진다. 극 초반 두 사람이 티격태격하는 모습과 함께 극중 배경이 되는 개인의 집 '상고재'를 보는 재미도 쏠쏠할 것이다. 봄에 너무나 잘 맞는 풋풋하고 상큼한 그린색 드라마가 될 예정이니 많이 기대해 달라"고 전했다.

전작 '꽃보다 남자'에서 고등학생을 연기했던 이민호는 교복을 벗고 이번 '개인의 취향'에서 건축사무소 소장 역할을 맡아 깔끔하고 시크한 매력을 한껏 선보일 예정이다. 약 1년 만에 컴백하는 이민호는 "오랜만에 하는 작품이라 설레고 긴장도 많이 된다. 이번 작품을 통해 연기적인 면에서 좋은 평가를 받고 싶다"고 했다.

이민호는 "10대는 자기 전 피로 회복하는 의미로 보고, 20대는 한창 연애에 관심이 많을 때니까 공감하며 보면 좋겠다. 30대는 20대 때의 알콩달콩 연애했던 추억을 되살리며 보면 될 것 같다. 40대도 자녀들과 함께 볼 수 있는, 모든 연령대가 함께 할 수 있는 드라마"라고 설명했다.

3월 31일 오후 9시 55분 첫 방송.

credit: 이언혁 leeuh@newsen.com + nate

hi gals... ^^

thanks a lot for sharing all of PT's stuffs :D

a new clip from MBC site, interview with Son Ye Jin.

sorry, i haven't upload it on YT yet.. hope you all can watch it thru MBC :)

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/taste/s...list_id=1381015

update info from MBC info:

「개인의 취향」배우들이 전하는 관전 포인트

2010-03-30 오후 1:57:54

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/data/info/201003301357531_P.JPG

MBC 새 수목 미니시리즈「개인의 취향」(극본 이새인, 연출 손형석 노종찬)이 많은 시청자들의 기다림 속에 31일(수) 첫 방송을 앞두고 있다. 데뷔 이후 가장 털털한 역할로 연기 변신한 손예진과 지난해 '꽃남' 열풍의 주역 이민호의 차기작으로 관심을 모으고 있는 「개인의 취향」은 상큼한 봄을 닮은 드라마. 새봄 안방에 봄바람과 함께 찾아올「개인의 취향」의 관전 포인트를 두 주인공 손예진, 이민호가 전한다.

* 손예진, "풋풋하고 상큼한 그린색 드라마"

손예진이 연기하는 박개인은 친구 인희(왕지혜)에게 연인 창렬(김지석)을 뺏기고, 믿었던 이성 친구 원호(봉태규)에게도 배신당한 후 게이 친구를 가지고 싶어 하는 엉뚱녀다. 프로젝트 때문에 진호(이민호)가 개인의 집에 세입자로 들어가면서 본격적인 이야기가 펼쳐진다. 손예진은 자신의 나이에 맞는 역할을 맡아 그 어느 때보다 촬영현장에서 즐겁고 유쾌하게 연기하고 있다고 밝힌 바 있다.

손 예진은 「개인의 취향」의 관전 포인트에 대해 "지금까지 동거를 다룬 드라마와는 조금 다른 상황이 펼쳐질 예정이다. 개인은 진호를 게이로 알고 있기 때문에 전혀 신경 안 쓰고 원래 성격대로 편한 복장으로 지내고, 또 진호도 그런 개인을 여자로 안보기 때문에 재밌는 일들이 벌어진다. 극 초반 두 사람이 티격태격하는 모습과 함께 극중 배경이 되는 개인의 집 '상고재'를 보는 재미도 쏠쏠할 것이다. 봄에 너무나 잘 맞는 풋풋하고 상큼한 그린색 드라마가 될 예정이니 많이 기대해 달라."고 전했다.

* 이민호, "모든 연령대가 함께 할 수 있는 드라마"

전작에서 고등학생을 연기했던 이민호는 교복을 벗고 이번 「개인의 취향」에서 건축사무소 소장 역할을 맡아 깔끔하고 시크한 매력을 한껏 선보일 예정이다. 약 1년 만에 컴백하는 이민호는 "오랜만에 하는 작품이라 설레고 긴장도 많이 된다. 이번 작품을 통해 연기적인 면에서 좋은 평가를 받고 싶다."는 포부를 밝혔다.

이 민호는 "10대는 자기 전 피로 회복하는 의미로 보고, 20대는 한창 연애에 관심이 많을 때니까 공감하며 보면 좋겠다. 30대는 20대 때의 알콩달콩 연애했던 추억을 되살리며 보면 될 것 같다. 40대도 자녀들과 함께 볼 수 있는, 모든 연령대가 함께 할 수 있는 드라마니까「개인의 취향」많이 사랑해 달라."고 전했다.

「개인의 취향」은 연애숙맥 엉뚱녀와 시크하고 까칠한 가짜 게이의 발칙한 동거일기를 솔직담백하고 유쾌하게 그린다. 이새인 작가의 동명 소설을 원작으로 한 「개인의 취향」은 오는 31일(수) 밤 9시 55분 첫 방송된다.

---------------

D-1 to go!~~~ yeyyyyy!~~~ :wub:

Hi PTers! :):D:)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: only hours till PT :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tsuki Hime and Jenny ss... its the only thing i can do to show my support to MinHo and to you guys...i cant share anything with you but to be active as i can in this thread...touched by your acknowledgement :rolleyes: THANKS!

Janine, alovebof, maymay, meow, ktruong & pallycute...Super Hug to you for those pics and articles!

BIG HUG to PTers... Saint, Liz, pallycute, alovebof, jenny, meow, tsuki hime, maymay, dramafan, goodayie, meteor, ktruong, and all other PTers here!

Guest ktruong

Romantic comedies top TV line-up

CS0_8637778_30562_1.jpg

Starting tonight, all three major broadcast networks are revamping their Wednesday and Thursday night primetime line-ups. KBS places its bets on the tried-and-tested melodrama, looking to reel viewers in with a young and hip cast featuring former child star Moon Geun-young, boy band 2PM member Ok Taec-yeon, "Fashion 70's" hottie Chun Jung-myung and "Tamra, the Island" heroine Seo Woo.

Opting for the feel-good value of comedy, SBS takes their series to court. In the new drama, "IRIS" actress Kim So-yeon enters the realm of slapstick as a fashion-forward rich girl-turned-prosecutor.

But it is MBC that holds all the cards for this timeslot.

When done wrong, rom-com can be overly saccharine. When done right, it is the perfect pick-me-up.

"Personal Taste" is rom-com on a good day.

Never mind the star-studded cast - "Boys Over Flowers" heartthrob Lee Min-ho, top actress Son Ye-jin and boy band 2AM member Im Seul-ong - the entire premise screams upbeat, funny and charming.

In this spring romance, talented yet steely architect Jin-ho (Lee Min-ho) ends up rooming with a messy tomboy of a girl, Gae-in (Son Ye-jin). Gae-in agrees to the new living situation under the mistaken belief that Jin-ho is homosexual.

Therein lies the axis of comedy and stirrings of love around which the series will revolve.

The two are doomed to fall for each other, thanks to their close proximity. The gender reversal, with Gae-in as the unkempt, boyish figure and Jin-ho as the put-together, metrosexual roomie, plays on a timeless "Twelfth Night"-type plotline, minus the cross-dressing of course.

Lee Min-ho, who perfected the art of being prickly yet endearing in the hit comic book remake "Boys Over Flowers," upheld his end of the romance in the highlight reel at last week's press conference.

More known for her roles as a vixen ("The Art Of Seduction" 2005) or a demure damsel ("Summer Scent" 2003), Son, at first glance, cut an unlikely Gae-in.

The highlight reel put an end to such concerns. Her portrayal of Gae-in was spot-on.

Disheveled, goofy and downright lovable, Son's Gae-in conjured up a popular slang term for single, unmarried career women: "geoneomul" (Korean for "dried fish") girl.

For those who have not heard the latest moniker, a "geoneomul" girl is someone who is great on the job, put-together and talented. But once she gets home all she wants to do is slap on a pair of sweats, pull her bangs back with a rubber band, chug beer and chew on dried strips of squid. Hence, the expression "dried fish" girl.

The popular Japanese comic book series "Hotaru no Hikari" reportedly spawned the term, painting a comedic picture of a single career girl who finds herself living with her squeaky clean boss. In 2007, the comic book series was reworked into a Japanese TV drama.

When asked whether or not she drew inspiration from the heroine of "Hotaru no Hikari" for Gae-in, Son answered that the director of "Personal Taste" mentioned the drama version's heroine.

"But I haven't seen it," the 28-year-old actress said at the recent press conference.

Instead, Son revealed that she was sparked by another popular Japanese comic book series "Nodame Cantabile," which was made into a Japanese television drama in 2006.

The original charts the escapades of the musically gifted Nodame a.k.a. Noda Megumi, who, though adept at the piano, is not adept at personal hygiene.

When asked if Gae-in will be as dirty as Nodame, Son answered: "She will be severely filthy ... There will be cups of ramen rolling around."

"She is very easy-going and off-the-wall ... I think she is the most comical and absurd character that I have played yet."

Co-star Lee Min-ho, on the other hand, will be playing a chic, spick-and-span architect, a role he feared might overlap with his "Boys Over Flowers" persona.

"The director told me to put emphasis on the character's touchy personality so I told him I wanted to focus on other aspects since I did cranky in 'Boys Over Flowers,'" said Lee.

If MBC is going for a light-hearted gender bender rom-com, then KBS is betting on the appeal of a melodramatic twist to the classic fairytale, Cinderella.

The drama proposes a different take by turning the spotlight on Cinderella's sister. Though Gregory Maguire already did it in his book "Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister," the heroine of KBS' "A Sister of Cinderella" is an entirely different sibling from Maguire's Iris.

The story revolves around the romance between a cynical stepsister Eun-jo (Moon Geun-young) and her prince, Ki-hoon (Chun Jung-myung). The Cinderella of this tale, Hyo-seon (Seo Woo), covets the same prince.

The highlight reel, however, did little to suggest that this was a new take on the beloved fable. Scowling and looking weepy in bedraggled clothes, Moon's stepsister seemed more like a modern version of Cinderella than an evil stepsister, while Seo Woo's Cinderella, beribboned and frilled, evoked the wicked sibling rather than the cinder-clad sweetheart.

The addition of a faithful suitor for Eun-jo, played by 2PM member Ok Taec-yeon, furthers the sensation that the stepsister is merely a Cinderella in disguise, with a grimace and attitude to boot.

If there was a bit of sugar to the original, this version, said actor Chun Jung-myung at last week's press conference, "is not a sweet and cute romance."

Sweet and cute, however, are precisely what SBS' new series, "Prosecutor Princess" is going for. "IRIS" actress Kim So-yeon plays a luxury brand-loving rich girl who embarks on a brand new career as a prosecutor.

The concept of a primped and pampered girl taking the world of law by storm is a good one. After all, "Legally Blonde" was such a success that it even spawned its own musical. But "Prosecutor Princess" is up against some stiff competition and it will be interesting to see where the cards fall tonight.

"Prosecutor Princess" airs tonight on SBS at 9:55 p.m.

"A Sister of Cinderella" airs tonight on KBS 2 TV at 9:55 p.m.

"Personal Taste" airs tonight on MBC at 9:55 p.m.

(oh_jean@heraldm.com)

CR Korea Herald

I sincerely hope PT will live up to my expectations as it is rare to see both of favorite actors are in the same drama. I am supposed to go out do some errands but instead I stalked this thread LOL.

Autumnflowershaveaniceday.gif

Girls

1 more day!

Here's hoping that the story and direction doesn't disappoint. I'm not worried about the actors.

Gae In - Jin Ho!

Yes, i agreed with you... The actors are talented and good, it's always the script that pull down everything.....

From the 10min trailers, we have seen the chemistry between SYJ & LMH...... that's one worry off our mind.. Comical wise, it's there.... Supporting cast doing a good job too... A funny,interesting, exciting script/drama for at least 8episodes will be able to hold on your viewers till the end....

but really do not know the korean viewers taste..... certain period, they like melodrama...another time they prefer comedy.. another time they prefer period drama..etc...

but 1 thing i'm sort of happy is, tonight all the 3 stations will be showing 1st epi of their new drama...so it's really up to viewers to choose because of the casts or story,etc..... it's a much fairer competition... :P (the most exciting part will be tomorrow morning when the rating is out..)-i can visualise the 3 TV stations drama dept head waiting impatiently at their workplace for the rating to be reveal.... :lol::lol:

Personal Taste, Min Ho, Ye Jin, Ji Suk, Fighting!!!!

Guest Dangermousie

*delurks*

I am so excited for this, I cannot wait! I was a little worried about the premise at the start but the more I see about this, the more excited I get. Oh, I wish the first ep was here already!

Guest taniyama_mai

hello to all Personal Taste fans...

i don't know whether this link publish before..

Personal Taste OST Part 1 from Kim Tae Woo and Younha

Personal Taste OST Part 1

credit to the uploader..

its on Mediafire...

can't wait to see Lee Min Ho again :wub:

How many total episodes will there be for Personal Taste? It’s airing tomorrow and MBC still has not decided on the total episodes. Prosecutor Princess has a total of 16 episodes and Cinderella’s Sister has 20 episodes for the series. I hope MBC is not planning on dragging this story for more than 20 episodes to get the high rating that would certainly ruin the storyline. We all know that MBC will extend dramas that do well like Queen Seon-deok; if the rating is below their expectation, they will be cut short like Tamra, the Island and Heading to the Ground. I think 16-20 episodes should be good for Personal Taste….Regardless of the total episodes; I am looking forward to the first episode.

How many total episodes will there be for Personal Taste? It’s airing tomorrow and MBC still has not decided on the total episodes. Prosecutor Princess has a total of 16 episodes and Cinderella’s Sister has 20 episodes for the series. I hope MBC is not planning on dragging this story for more than 20 episodes to get the high rating that would certainly ruin the storyline. We all know that MBC will extend dramas that do well like Queen Seon-deok; if the rating is below their expectation, they will be cut short like Tamra, the Island and Heading to the Ground. I think 16-20 episodes should be good for Personal Taste….Regardless of the total episodes; I am looking forward to the first episode.

Agree. I am hoping that it would only be about 16 episode...I don't like the idea of extension because it makes it harder on the writers thus result in storying being drag for longer than it should be..so I am hoping 16, 18 the most...

Anyways, OMG I am so so excited for tomorrow...can't wait to see the first episode..I wonder if the groping scene on the trailer will be on episode 1, if it is..lmao...cause that is just just so funny... :D

Guest pallycute

Thank you for sharing the ost download link

yeah finally tonight the drama will start airing :)

@darkangel93085:

Hello, darkangel, if you read the article below

you can see Lee Minho said there will be 16 episodes for Personal taste

Lee Min Ho : ‘I Want Favorable Evaluation for Splendid Acting’

Actor Lee Min Ho, who came back to dramas after a one-year break following the KBS TV drama “Boys Over Flowers,” revealed his ambition of obtaining a "favorable evaluation for splendid acting" on his new MBC TV drama “Personal Taste,” which will broadcast its first episode on March 31.

In the production presentation of “Personal Taste” held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel on March 25, Lee said, “I have distressed myself about how to play the character in the drama. I feel pressure because I want to be praised for good acting by viewers.”

The drama “Personal Taste” tells exhilarating stories about two characters. An easygoing woman, Park Gae In (Sohn Ye Jin), wants to have a gay male friend, and a charismatic man, Jeon Jin Ho (Lee Min Ho) is mistaken by her to be a gay man. These two create entertaining stories while they are living together.

Lee explained the character he plays: “He is a competent architect and when it comes to work, he always aims for perfection, so much so as to be regarded as a cold-hearted person. He does not want to be interrupted nor to interrupt others.“

Jeon Jin Ho is similar to Goo Jun Pyo, which is the character he played in his previous drama “Boys Over Flowers,” in that he is also a charismatic character. Lee Min Ho continued, “It is true that the two characters have similarities, but I do not care too much to differentiate this character with that of Goo Jun Pyo. I have rather concentrated on making a character who is very much faithful to the script. If I have to compare the character to Goo Jun Pyo, Jeon Jin Ho is a mature and thoughtful person and has a pride in his work as a professional.”

Asked about his one year break, he answered, “I had a tight schedule at home and abroad after the drama ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ so I actually took a break only for three months. During the break, I had seriously agonized about how to make a comeback to dramas, and with what kind of image. In the end, I decided to play a pleasant character in a drama, since I am still young, and chose ‘Personal Taste’ as my next drama.”

Lee Min Ho entered stardom with “Boys Over Flowers,” so it is natural that he feels stress about the viewer ratings for “Personal Taste” which has to compete with other outstanding dramas such as “Cinderella’s Stepsister (KBS)” and “Prosecutor Princess (SBS)”, which will air its first episode on the same day.

Lee Min Ho commented about the viewer ratings: “Honestly, I cannot afford to care about other competitors because I am only concentrating on playing my role in the drama. But, it would be great if the ratings came to around 18 percent for the first episode. Then, if the viewer ratings increased by one percent for each episode, the ratings for the final episode would be around 34 percent, since our drama has a total of 16 episodes for the series.”

Credit : KBS Global

Guest Jenny0622

Lee Min Ho wrote a message on Personal Taste Official Website a few hours ago:

안녕하세요! '전진호'역을 맡은 이민호 입니다~

작 성자 : 이민호[g_taste] 작성일 : 2010.03.31 18:05

안녕하세요.^^

개인의 취향에서 '전 진호' 역을 맡은 이민호입니다. 반갑습니다.^^

오 늘 밤 개인의 취향 첫 방송에 앞서 이렇게 글을 남겨 봅니다~

우선 많은 분들의 관심과 응원 글에 감사드려요~!

저 는 지금 촬영장 대기실이구요, 조금 전까지는 상대역인 ‘개인’과 촬영을 하였습니다.

기대되시죠?

잠 시 제가 맡은 배역에 대한 소개를 드리자면..

제가 연기하는 전 진호는 까칠하고 확실한 성격으로 굉장히 남자다운 역할입니다.

일에 의욕적이고 확실한 성격의 소유자로 젊은 나이에 자신의 회사를 운영하고 있습니다.

하지 만. 예기치 못한 사건을 통해 게이로 오해 받게 되고,

정작 진호는 오해를 받는 줄 모르는 상태에서 많은 에피소드가 일어나게 되는데요……

더 많은 설명은 드라마를 통해서 보여 드리도록 하겠습니다~!

추운 3월이지만 개인의 취향 전 관계자 분들이 열정으로! 촬영에 임하고 있습니다.

이런 노력들이 시청자 분들께도 좋은 에너지로 전달되었으면, 활력소가 되었으면 합니다.

재미있게 봐 주세요~!

건강에 유의 하시고!!!

오늘 첫 방송되는 개인의 취향과 함께 행복한 하루, 따뜻한 4월 맞이하시길 바랍니다.

감사 합니다.

개인의 취향 화이팅!!

tastenote10033118180349.jpg

Source: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/taste/n...list_id=1381537

A few minutes to come! PT fighting ^^

pallycute, I will share the link later ;)

Taniyama_mai, thanks for the OST link!

i LOVE LOVE younha's song, instantly when i first listened to it in the trailer.

the starting melody to KTW's song is very nice. love it when i heard it on the trailer. the whole song is still growing on me tho.

btw, I CANT watch it live right now! arghhhh! my internet is soooo terrible. KBS was never this bad to me.

please.. i hope one kind soul will provide us some bits of tonite's episode. sorry for being demanding when i myself never provide anything to this thread :blush:

all the best PT!!! wish this pilot episode will do well!

Archived