[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krezzi

thnks everybody for the pics and video.

Just saw the 10min trailer of PT..oh my god..it is so hilarious :lol:

soh ye jin is a very good actress...and so other casts.

Guest janineventurina

ON Trailer 2 I used the song that been played on the last minute of the Longer version Trailer...

I hope you like it guys I cant wait for this series!!!! and also the soundtraCK!!!

Guest cris14

I just finish watching the 10 min trailer!!!!!!!

BTW.. does anyone have HQ Download link for 10 min trailer ???? I really wanted to have that video On My laptop!!!!

Please1oooooooooX!!!

if you still need it..thanks to natali for teaching me how..

download link..

http://www.4shared.com/file/250479233/57ea...l_Taste_-_.html

let me upload the longer one..heheh

not HQ though..i'll try looking for one..nex time..i dont have much time..

http://www.4shared.com/file/251148389/5caf...railer_ep1.html

i like the 10min trailer too! initially was worried how it will turned out...but after watching the trailer, i'm eager and anticipating the 1st epi on 31st mar....

it's a refreshing role for SYJ but at the same time worried if she continue with that character/personalities for too long... it can get a bit irritating.... hope the writer will make her tone down a little bit (maybe half way thru the drama?)

as for Min Ho, i'm not bias...but his 1yr rest and no appearance on drama is good for him.. Thru the 10min trailer, i don't see any trace of Goo Joon Pyo.... he is Jun Jin Ho!! Like what kim ji suk said about Min Ho's angry stare, i think if as a guy, KJS can like it....not to mention about us gals... :lol::lol:

looking forward to wed!!!! 3 more days to go!!!

Thanks for the 10mins trailer! and all the pics from the press conference and the articles!

cant thank you guys enough ^o^

anyway like many of u, i'm loving the 10mins trailer too! and my big shout out to whoever behind the ost, the music choice, i love you! they're nice and very fitting to the scenes. i especially love the 1st song in the trailer which is also played in the 3rd trailer (the girl voice). ohhh, love it! and i always know SYJ is one great actress. she always shined in all her dramas. and i can see that happening for this drama too (judging for the trailer). i normally hate comical expressions in kdramas (and thats the reason why i dont favor jdrama) because they're exaggerating but i like how SYJ does in here (again, just based from the trailer). but i agree with you yon. hope it wont turn irritating as the drama progress. i believe in SYJ. and i hope LMH will be able to shine along with her. btw, this drama looks very light and easy to the eyes (hope it will have a good pace). i dont dare to hope for high rating anymore. just hope it will at least get a fairly 2-digits number. please~

anyway, anyone knows who sings the song that 1st played in the trailer? cant wait to have the song file.

oh, one thing though. i dont really like the elevator scene. maybe its necessary for the story but...hmm.. i hope there wont be too much of that kind of scene later on.

Hi PTers!

weekend is almost over...2 days more...PT time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

looking forward to PT and to all posts in this thread..

BIG HUG to PTers... Saint, Liz, pallycute, alovebof, jenny, meow, tsuki hime, maymay, dramafan, goodayie, meteor, ktruong, and all other PTers here!

take care all! :)

Guest adorabledoom

Hey guys, thanks in advance if you can help!!

The new drama Personal Taste (With LMH) Is coming out soon and I am DYING to watch it!!

Problem: I don't understand Korean. (Yeah big problem I know.)

Question: Does anyone know a site that puts out english subs A.S.A.P.?? Like within a month maybe?

THANK YOU!~ :D

Guest ktruong

The ten minutes trailer got me all pumped up to see the first episode.I agree with some of you the ost is amazing. Gosh, I got goosebumps listening to it. Trust me, Sohn Ye Jin has toned down her facial expressions. I have seen other actresses took it too far. As for LMH, he's a good actor for his age. He looks really mature. I will have a bucket at hand while watching this drama because I know I will be drooling over LMH LOL.

088.gif guys for sharing news, pics and mvs.

Guest cris14

I guess judging yejins previous projects..for me there's no over doing it for her..she always deliver her character..I guess that's why she is one of korea's few great actresses..

I was never worried of how they will deliver their characters 'cause I know both actors can act really well

I WAS worried about their chemistry..but after seeing like pictures of them together and trailers and all that stuff..They have it...

Now the only thing I am really worrying is the direction and the story as it develops...

Guest somuchinluv01

Question: Does anyone know a site that puts out english subs A.S.A.P.?? Like within a month maybe?

THANK YOU!~ :D

@adorabledoom. regards with ur question, i think WITHS2 will subbed this series.. they put this drama in there possible future project.. and also Viikii.. but i doubt it will be under licensed drama since its from mbc.. ^^ :D

Im with everyone. i love love the 10 mins trailer, and so far the acting of the 2 leads are amazing too.. and the chemistry.. arghh! I can't wait for the 31! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*wave to all*

Guest Jenny0622

Wave to all, thank you so much for posting news and photos of Personal Taste.

Like all of you, I also love the 10mins trailer,especially for the soundtracks. I keep playing again and again them :lol:

Today Personal Taste cast will appear on "Come To Play", right? Hopefully I can watch online soon. Waiting for more infos regarding to filming revealing in this talkshow.

Updates from official website today:

tastephoto1003291616571.jpg

tastephoto1003291616571y.jpg

tastephoto1003291717312.jpg

tastephoto1003291717312.jpg

tastephoto100329173428g.jpg

tastephoto100329173428gu.jpg

tastephoto100329173428gr.jpg

tastephoto100329173428g.jpg

tastephoto1003291717384.jpg

Source: MBC

Hi PTers!

checking out updates here today :) :) :)

Jenny...thanks for those PT pics....love the ost too...when i heard it sang at PT presscon..its just ok for me...but when i heard it in the 10-min trailer..i already love it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope somebody can post the "Come to Play" vid..would like to discover more on them :D

just 2 more sleeps...and PT time for us

BIG HUG to PTers... Saint, Liz, pallycute, alovebof, jenny, meow, tsuki hime, maymay, dramafan, goodayie, meteor, ktruong, and all other PTers here!

Guest webby

can't wait to see them on Come to Play. Kim jisuk seems very comical just judging from the Section TV interviews. I hope all 5 of them will appear on the show.

Guest Tsuki Hime

Hello PT'ers!

Thanks to: Pallycute, maymay, meow, cris14, dramafan88, meteor0933, goodayie, alovebof, janineventurina & Jenny, for all the pics, vids and news from the PT's press conference. And to ktruong for the article about the praying ceremony.

Today Personal Taste cast will appear on "Come To Play", right? Hopefully I can watch online soon. Waiting for more infos regarding to filming revealing in this talkshow.

I remembered this before go to sleep so, the first thing I did to wake up was turn on the computer. :blush: I'll be waiting for the news about PT's cast appear.

Only 2 days... ¡Omo! I'm so exciting. Even I don't know Korean, I'll watch it online. I'm really happy because this week I wont have English class and I wont work either. :P

Wave to all, specially to Hart who always is greeting in the thread. Have a nice day. :)

Guest ktruong

CS0_8461849_30562_1.jpg

66963464.gif

Cr kst

Hi guys!

I think these are the screen shots taken from PT,which will be shown

on come to play. They are looking more adorable aren't they? I am starting

to really love this pairing.

Guest Jenny0622

After hours of waiting without any news from Come To Play, I gave up <_<

Maybe MBC changed their broadcasting program due to the recent tragic sinking of a naval ship.

Hope they will broadcast later :)

ktruong, thanks for the pics, love the gif, both Minho and SYJ look so cute there ^^

BTW,if anyone interest in MBC Section TV HD Ver., I will upload later.

meow13, thanks for the info and photos as well. Yeah, tvN will broadcast Personal Taste at 4:00PM KST , starting on Saturday 3rd March.

Wave to hart118911, you always warm this thread everyday ;)

Archived